Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Placing An Order For Someone On Jumia - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Placing An Order For Someone On Jumia (614 Views)

Who Has Gotten An Order Delivered From Jumia In This Lockdown / Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Need Help Placing An Order Through Jumia Force Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Placing An Order For Someone On Jumia by cbrezy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hello Good evening and happy Sunday to everyone.

Please I want to use my Jumia account to place and order for my friend in another state, is it possible? because I'm really confused about how she'll claim the item with my name on it because she'll have to claim it with her ID Card.
Re: Placing An Order For Someone On Jumia by Iknowhow: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
During checkout you can always set a recipient with a different name and address and the invoice will be in the person's name .. so no worries
Re: Placing An Order For Someone On Jumia by cbrezy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Iknowhow:
During checkout you can always set a recipient with a different name and address and the invoice will be in the person's name .. so no worries

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dell Laptops for Sale ( Latitude, Dell Gaming Ryzen 9, Dell XPS, Dell Precisions / *SOLD* Brand New Iphone 12 Pro 128gb(fu) For Sale*SOLD* / Used Dell Vostro 1520 Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.