Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 (19924 Views)

Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2023 / Manchester United Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers: FA Cup (1 -0) On 15th January 2020 / Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by Ibrahim3307(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2020
evanstinobbc:
This arteta is going to ruin arsenal, i feel pity for their fans, he has not solve the defensive issue and he has now added another issue which is not attacking, the arsenal i knew before might not be that great but they are fun to watch, their movement is absolutely beauty with the way they exchange passes and to think that this coach has spent the most money than the other former managers makes the matter worst, from pepe gabriel,tieney,thomas etc.

You cant just say he has improved arsenal, would you?, just a shame you have one of the best creative midfielder and you just deceide he shouldn't be playing, just pathetic, maybe arsenal fans like am shall.[b][/b]
it was during Emery's time Arsenal bought Pepe, Arteta spent less than Emery
Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by puremaker7(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2020
supercase1:

he had always had problems with arsenal managers even before arteta was appointed coach of the gunners,he is a usually a reserved player with conservative beliefs which might explained his issues arsenal coaches also he is a friend with turkey president who is a renowned terrorist sponsor that was why he first had issues with his German team,imagine taking a Photoshop with abubakar shekau that's how Germans viewed ozil and he might even be a secret is supporter and radicalist
ozil made comments about ugur Muslims in China been persecuted and that was a political issue and so his exclusion from the arsenal squad is manly a political reason not arteta decision and even if ozil was Messi he would had still be treated that way
Oga it seem you personally hate ozil...
Ozil took picture with with Erdogan, was ozil only players that took the picture?
If you comparing Erdogan to shekau, what will you compare Putin to?
Are you a kid?
About the ugur in China, China is a renown saddist and racist in nature, even Pope Francis blasted them over their treatment on ugur minority, and Ozil is just an human like you, though he should have left politics for the politicians.

Fact remains that Arsenal are not loyal and that's why the club is going down the drain.
Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by mywells: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
bluefilm:

Why do you guys like talking nonsense about nonsense?

Ozil is one of the laziest players to have ever played for arsenal.

Why are you guys now talking as if ozil is the best thing to have ever happened to arsenal.

The problem arsenal has now is just that aubameyang and his stupid brother Lacazette are not seeing their time at all.

If these guys are banging in goals at this time, I bet you, no one will even remember that ozil is still at arsenal.
cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by seunmohmoh(f): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

But I heard that their fans still love them despite the heartbreak.

If you sue their beloved club, the fans might turn against you.

Just saying.
I leave in peace then. Make dem continue with their heartbreaking scores.
Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I leave in peace then. Make dem continue with their heartbreaking scores.

That is the spirit.

They must take their L in peace.
Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Yes embarassed
Sorry abt dat
Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 1:55am On Dec 01, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Manchester played wonderfully well, at this rate, don’t you think Man U will be the one to carry this season trophy grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by Emaxwell(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Scrupulous419:

If you no catch am now dude go they feel like sport analyst grin

na man you be Bros, come get some looted palliatives after the game grin

grin grin I dae come
Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by supercase1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
biggestmanhood:
assenal cut my ticket of 2.4 million naira
Sorry for the loss,
But make I tell you I dey make profit anytime I play game from Bet9ja ooo e get the way it is done.
The only way na true arbitrage betting
Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by biggestmanhood(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=supercase1 post=96618252]
Sorry for the loss,
But make I tell you I dey make profit anytime I play game from Bet9ja ooo e get the way it is done.
The only way na true arbitrage betting[/quotehow ]how pls enlighten me
Re: Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020 by supercase1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=biggestmanhood post=96632551][/quote]
imagine let say Chelsea and man utd dey play at odd 2.30 to 3.40 and draw option nor dey if u play the game for both side to win with e.g 2000 u will make profit no matter the outcome that's how arbritage betting works it's just for u to find all the odds and get the arbritage then play
I fit play zoom primier league with 3k for example and play it like this
1& 2& draw single slip each Chelsea vs arsenal 300naira
now play it like that for all ten matches
u will find out that u have made profit for that session no matter how they twist it draw go must dey but for this method to work u need to play with 3k and above I
u can also search for other arbritage of your choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Norwich - (1 - 0) On 11th September 2021 / Stoke City Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 20th August 2016 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.