Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule (308 Views)

Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Philip Shekwo: Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Found Dead / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by damilola4162(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State, has reiterated his administration's committent to identify behind the killing of perpetrators behind of the state Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Philip Tatari Shekwo, in the state.

This was contained in a statement signed by Mr. Ibrahim Addra, the Chief Press Secretary to governor Abdullahi Sule, on Sunday, and made available to Insidenaija in Lafia, the Nasarawa state capital.

The statement said, “We received with great shock and bewilderment the killing of the Nasarawa State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Philip Tatari Shekwo, in the hands of yet to be identified gunmen who forcefully gained entrance into his residence last night.”

According to the governor, he was personally traumatised by this gruesome and inhuman act that has left myself, Shekwo’s family members, the APC family and indeed all well meaning people shattered.”

“My prayers and thoughts go to the family of the late Shekwo. He was a great husband, a statesman, peaceful gentleman and loyal party man,” the statement added.

“I will like to assure all that the perpetrators of this dastard act will not go scot-free. Investigations have already commenced by our security agencies who will do all it takes to hunt down these criminals and bring them to justice.”

Also, Nasarawa state chapter of the APC in a statement on Sunday, consoles with the immediate family of the deceased and charged the police and other relevant agencies to carry out thorough investigation to fish out the perpetrators of the evil act and bring them to brook.

"The APC urges the Police and other relevant security services to fish out the killers of the Party's Nasarawa State Chairman, Mr. Philip Shekwo who was abducted from his residence in Lafia, on Saturday night and found dead on Sunday. This is a dark day for the APC family.

"The APC condoles with the late Shekwo's immediate family, the Governor of Nasarawa State, Engr. Abdullahi Sule, the APC SWC and members over this shocking killing. We pray God grants all that grieve the strength to bear this loss and also grant the late Shekwo eternal rest.

"We urge a thorough investigation by the police and other relevant security service to quickly fish out the sponsors and perpetrators of this evil, heinous and barbaric crime and made to face the full weight of the law," APC said.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/killers-of-philip-shekwo-wont-go-scot-free-governor-abdullahi-sule/

Re: Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by NwaAmaikpe: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
shocked

I would like to know what will happen to them since he says they won't go scot-free.

Bola Ige was killed,
Funsho Williams was killed.
200+ Chibok school girls were kidnapped,
Our commonwealth has been looted and most perpetrators of these deeds are living and moving scot-free.

Forgive my pessimism but I am an unbeliever on this fable-like promise.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Talk nonsense angry
Re: Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by Amotolongbo(f): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Just Like how Obasanjo said the killers of Bola Ige won’t go scot free

BOLA Tinubu saying the killers of Funsho Williams won’t go scot free

Adebisi Akande saying Odunayo Olagbaju murderers won’t go scot free
Re: Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by Liposure: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
The rate at which citizens are butchered in this country makes me wonder about the integrity of our security system
Re: Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by lastmessenger: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Fake news
Photoshop kidnapping
Show us his dead body
Re: Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by cassidy1996(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I would like to know what will happen to them since he says they won't go scot-free.

Bola Ige was killed,
Our commonwealth has been looted and most perpetrators of these deeds are living and moving scot-free.

bros good evening....
Re: Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by lindareep: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Definitely
“I will like to assure all that the perpetrators of this dastard act will not go scot-free."
Re: Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by densiks: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bola Ige was killed,

Welcome back, brother.
Re: Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by uchaymart(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bola Ige was killed,

Bandits still kidnap in the north and nothing has been done..
Daalu Nnaa
Re: Killers Of Philip Shekwo Won’t Go Scot-free - Governor Abdullahi Sule by inoki247: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2020
lol good for y'all but killer cops and killer of peaceful protesters can go Scot free...

(1) (Reply)

2023: Towards A President Of Igbo Extraction / Gov. Ikpeazu Declares Friday Public Holiday In Abia / Prof Sabo Emerges New VC Federal University Dutse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.