Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Look Smarter With Shirt Stays - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look Smarter With Shirt Stays (426 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Smarter With Shirt Stays by Jitefarms: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
I have shirt stays for you, I've been using mine for over 2 years now, and nothing has happened to it...

It just makes you look smarter and you dont have to worry about tucking your shirts in all the time, it's for both male and female and can be sent to any part of the country...

Even if you jump and run, your shirt go dey tucked in, nothing dey do am.. the price is 3k, but slightly negotiable

Hit me up on WhatsApp, I'm always online

Re: Look Smarter With Shirt Stays by DonBenny77(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hmmmn
Re: Look Smarter With Shirt Stays by FanOfMyself: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2020
This looks like what all these ... wear. Nawaoo
Re: Look Smarter With Shirt Stays by NairalandSARS: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Look Smarter With Shirt Stays by FanOfMyself: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
This looks gayish sad

(1) (Reply)

The Lion Inside A Man Does Not Eat A Woman. / The Name You Answer Can Harm You / Every Family Best Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.