Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer (24764 Views)

Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others / Bandits In Zamfara Kidnap 20 Women, Kill 7 People / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Gandollaar(f): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
tyup:
Okay
grin
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Franking: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
And the almighty Allah they were praying to did what? Nothing. That's right, nothing. That's the only thing he's capable of doing.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Akfrenzy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin FAKE NEWS nobody was kidnapped this is just a fabricated story to destabilize the peace we enjoy in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by amaham(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Coldie:
As far as Niger is poor Nigeria will never know peace.

Nigeria and Niger should be merged into one country
Wetin concern us with Niger republic? Maybe we need a wall on that border
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Gandollaar(f): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Notatribalist:
Can't they ban bike in that state?
In all the northern states infact. You made a good point, they always come in convoy with bike in all the troubled places.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by kalvoken(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
hyduffy:
Fake News..
The bandits only went there to pray, and they left peacefully... grin grin grin grin

No they actually had a misunderstanding with other prayer warriors but it was settled immediately. No live lost, no sign of blood.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Passionate888: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sai barber
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Coldie(m): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Rich4god:
how...
There's much economic potential in Niger that will be achieved to the mutual benefit of Niger and Nigeria of both countries become one
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Rich4god(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Coldie:

There's much economic potential in Niger that will be achieved to the mutual benefit of Niger and Nigeria of both countries become one
How come the people of Niger aren't using the economic potential to develop their self.
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Coldie(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Rich4god:
How come the people of Niger aren't using the economic potential to develop their self.
They are a poor and landlocked country

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Oloripelebe: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Fake news, North is safe

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Blackdisciple(m): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zamfara
Armed bandits on Friday stormed a Juma’at mosque in Dutsin Gari village in Kanoma, Zamfara State, abducting the Imam and about 40 congregants.

Hmmm...!
40 people dey like show...
so how many are the bandits, which means they were many that storm that area....

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Nchenches: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Fake News.

From Portharcourt to Aba, you can count 20 check points of armed forces of Nigeria, because the east is where problems are.

Our crude oyel in the east must be protected before Biafraaa people come to take the oyel from us. of

————— Buhari presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Nchenches: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2020
salisuammy:
Fake news. Buhari amaka

Buhari amaka, true.

He told us in 2015 that he would make one Naira equal to one Dollar if we vote him president.

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by hyduffy: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2020
kalvoken:

No they actually had a misunderstanding with other prayer warriors but it was settled immediately. No live lost, no sign of blood.

grin wink
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Germi9: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2020
killing for gold or money... or both?
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by proprince(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2020
In liar mohammed's voice..... FAKE NEWS
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeria is the safest country in Africa....says Lia Muhammad
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Victor365: 12:40am On Nov 23, 2020
May the Lord save & protect my brother who serves their as a military personnel Amen�
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by TruthHurts1(m): 1:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Has a grain of intelligence finally penetrated into that tiny pebble you call a brain? Is that why you're not calling this fake news?

Yenefer:
sad
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by BraniacX(m): 2:15am On Nov 23, 2020
No oh! It's just a simple farmers vs herdsmen clashes undecided
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by dragunov: 3:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by dollarlander: 3:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailytrust.com/who-will-rescue-the-north

"You see, these bandits have already been degraded. So, there is no way they can resuscitate themselves and take over. I think they have already been degraded, what they are doing is just hit and run kind of tactics.

So, we don’t see any sign of them coming to takeover or overpower, I think they have been well degraded and they are just trying to show their presence in a very cowardice manner "

https://dailytrust.com/minister-to-bulama-bukarti-bandits-have-been-degraded
[b][/b]

I agree with you, just as Boko Haram was degraded and still wrecking havoc all over the Northern Nigeria.

The hydraheaded monsters the Northern elites have created for their inordinate ambitions over Nigeria will soon wipe them out. Just apply time to it.
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by spacechuks(m): 4:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Coldie:

They are a poor and landlocked country

The same way the north will become landlocked by the time we all go our separate ways in this country ,

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by zedman1(m): 4:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Truth is, the Northerners hardly make noise online. Imagine the average comments coming from this news. If the victims were Christians, the narrative would have been entirely different. I'm not a Muslim and I don't think I ever would want to be but on the other hand, I don't see the average Nigerian 'Christian' as Christians at all. They've totally lost every form of humanity in them and are so full of hatred, just like the Islamic terrorists they so detest. Most of us belong to the religion we were born into, just a few belong by choice, yet we can't use our common sense to see the other man as human. We as a people have a very serious problem but we always turn to blame 'our leaders'. Where do our leaders come from?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by backtalkG(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2020
This sounds like a script from kennywood FAKENEWS

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by backtalkG(m): 5:31am On Nov 23, 2020
zedman1:
Truth is, the Northerners hardly make noise online. Imagine the average comments coming from this news. If the victims were Christians, the narrative would have been entirely different. I'm not a Muslim and I don't think I ever would want to be but on the other hand, I don't see the average Nigerian 'Christian' as Christians at all. They've totally lost every form of humanity in them and are so full of hatred, just like the Islamic terrorists they so detest. Most of us belong to the religion we were born into, just a few belong by choice, yet we can't use our common sense to see the other man as human. We as a people have a very serious problem but we always turn to blame 'our leaders'. Where do our leaders come from?
Speak for yourself and your family because you know nothing

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by lexy2014: 5:39am On Nov 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 23, 2020
honestly the kind Bigotry we de exist for Naiaraland no be hear!!!! Just see how some people are calling it fake just because some Notherners share the same religion with buhari..

This quite disheartening!!!!
Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by JustforMen: 5:43am On Nov 23, 2020
zedman1:

Mr. Man or Woman,
You are the only one who has made reference to religion so far in the context of the topic.
All the comments were jibes at the government of Buhari for downplaying insecurity in the north and denial of the lekki shooting.
Of course, one or two wereys insulted Allah as usual but it was mostly political comments up there.
So when you ascend your moral highhorse and suddenly completely turn all the focus of the comments to Muslim religion then one of two things is true:
1. You did not understand the context of the comments, or
2. You have made up your mind about the topic before reading through it for some sinister reasons.
The fake news comments is a direct reference to the government calling the lekki wahala fake news not because it was Muslims that were attacked.
The general context is mostly folks from southern Nigeria taking a swipe at the government of Buhari for not addressing the issue of the herdsmen while focusing on the insecurity down south.
Unless if your claim is that everything in Buhari government is a direct reference to the Muslim religion, then your conclusion about the comments on this particular thread is wrong .
10Q.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer by TemmyT002(m): 5:57am On Nov 23, 2020
From Boko Haram to Fulani Herdsmen tó Bandits. Who is deceiving who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m / Nigerian Man Jailed In UK For Killing Defenseless Man After Clubbing. Photo / My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.