Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To (631 Views)

Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve / Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests / VIDEO: I Am Nigeria’s Next President - Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by oyinkinola: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
...pity am not Nigeria President, L would have sold NEPA to these three countries.
Northern NEPA to Niger
Western NEPA to Benin
Eastern NEPA to Cameroun
to afford Nigerian a 24 hours of Electricity.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
@OP. It is sell and not "sale" you used in thread title.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by oyinkinola: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
OneTemplate:
@OP. It is sell and not "sale" you used in thread title.
....yaa it's because of NEPA failure
thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by vanbonattel: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
You want our northern power mongers to overthrow your government?

Part of the reason Jonathan was hounded out was because he unbundled PHCN and sold the distribution arm to Nigerians.

Northern people are the main reasons for Nigeria underdeveloped status.

1 Like

Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by WoundedLamb: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
"If I were the Nigerian president, I would..."

OP, care to explain how this strategy would help the power situation in Nigeria?
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
OP I am afraid of Kenya professor if not I would have typed something
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by oyinkinola: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
WoundedLamb:
"If I were the Nigerian president, I would..."

OP, care to explain how this strategy would help the power situation in Nigeria?
OK.
these three countries managed what they didn't have (electricity) but enjoy 24hours of Electricity
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by blacknp(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
vanbonattel:

Quacks you said? How about an illiterate quack sitting[b] as president of a country, a man who claims he can control world oil prices and make $1 to equal #1? [/b]

What kind of mumurity is that?
Zombie do you have electricity? Pardon my French only Fools will believe the highlighted.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by blacknp(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
vanbonattel:

Quacks you said? How about an illiterate quack sitting as president of a country, a man who claims he can control world oil prices and make $1 to equal #1?

Only Mumus will believe the Highlighted, brain dead infants, been tricked by politicking. Zombie.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by vanbonattel: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
blacknp:
Zombie do you have electricity? Pardon my French only Fools will believe the highlighted.

I don't have electricity because I made the mistake of voting a cow herder who doesn't need electricity to control his cows as he walks through the forests. Now he has been ruling like a cow herder, pretending that he is herding 200 million cows. grin
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by vanbonattel: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
blacknp:
Only Mumus will believe the Highlighted, brain dead infants, been tricked by politicking. Zombie.

How about selling fuel for #40 ?

Buharri is the king of all G boys grin
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by blacknp(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
vanbonattel:

I don't have electricity because I made the mistake of voting a cow herder who doesn't need electricity to control his cows as he walks through the forests. Now he has been ruling like a cow herder, pretending that he is herding 200 million cows. grin
You can’t even deny the fact Ebele Jonathan handed your future to quacks on the 1st Day Of November 2013? Enjoy your privatization, Useless goat that couldn’t even provide electricity for Yenegoa, not to talk of his hamlet Otuoke, where he operates on two Mikano generators?
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by blacknp(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
vanbonattel:

How about selling fuel for #40 ?

Buharri is the king of all G boys grin
Selling fuel for N40? You must be a numb science student?, supply & demand theory, Ordinary Jss 2 economics you are not aware of? You should be ashamed of yourself, No wonder you are a failed specimen?
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by WoundedLamb: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
oyinkinola:

OK.
these three countries managed what they didn't have (electricity) but enjoy 24hours of Electricity

Well, I'm not an expert here but I still don't seeing the logic. Will you also sell the DISCO's? The river is damed in Nigeria, right? So regardless of who owns NEPA/PHCN, power would still be exported from Nigeria and the amount retained for internal consumption wouldn't change. It is the amount generated for internal use that is being distributed by DISCO's. So if the holding company is sold and the power is still generated in Nigeria with the same amount of it distributed internally, what would change exactly? I don't think anything would cause they wouldn't come and manage our portion for us just like we aren't managing whatever we're giving them now. Our DISCO's would remain the same and our tools, machines and other resources used to manage internally consumed power would remain the same.

It is also worth noting that the power consumption
in Nigeria is more than production and while electricity is fairly constant in some regions in these other relatively smaller countries, there are some regions in the these same countries that don't enjoy that. I believe what we need is to invest into purchasing the tools/machineries/skillset needed to increase output and distribute that across the country while enforcing compliant and operational auditing at all levels of the power supply business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by vanbonattel: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
blacknp:
Selling fuel for N40? You must be a numb science student?, supply & demand theory, Ordinary Jss 2 economics you are not aware of? No wonder you are a failed specimen?

That was his electoral promise, are you saying Buharri is a 419 swindler?
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by blacknp(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
vanbonattel:

That was his electoral promise, are you saying Buharri is a 419 swindler?
Kai, why are some people just disciples of mumurism? Nairaland should conduct simple IQ test before registration? Did you go to secondary school, or you had already started apprenticeship by then?
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by vanbonattel: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
blacknp:
Kai, why are some people just disciples of mumurism? Nairaland should conduct simple IQ test before registration? Did you go to secondary school, or you had already started apprenticeship by then?

Did Buharri go to secondary school?

Where is his certificate? grin
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by blacknp(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
vanbonattel:

Did Buharri go to secondary school?

Where is his certificate? grin

I hope this answers your question, just wondering have you seen your Mother’s of Father’s school certificates?

Buhari enrolled at age 19 in the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1962.[12] In February 1964, the college was upgraded to an officer commissioning unit of the Nigerian Army and renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) (prior to 1964, the Nigerian government sent cadets who had completed their NMTC preliminary training to mostly Commonwealth military academies[13][14][15] for officer cadet training).

From 1962 to 1963, Buhari underwent officer cadet training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England.[16] In January 1963, at age 20, Buhari was commissioned a second lieutenant and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963 to January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders' Course at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer's Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom. Courtesy Wikipedia.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by vanbonattel: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
blacknp:

I hope this answers your question, just wondering have you seen your Mother’s of Father’s school certificates?

Buhari enrolled at age 19 in the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1962.[12] In February 1964, the college was upgraded to an officer commissioning unit of the Nigerian Army and renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) (prior to 1964, the Nigerian government sent cadets who had completed their NMTC preliminary training to mostly Commonwealth military academies[13][14][15] for officer cadet training).

From 1962 to 1963, Buhari underwent officer cadet training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England.[16] In January 1963, at age 20, Buhari was commissioned a second lieutenant and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963 to January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders' Course at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer's Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom. Courtesy Wikipedia.

Are you saying that this is his certificate? Chai! Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by blacknp(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
vanbonattel:

Are you saying that this is his certificate? Chai! Illiteracy is a disease.
Certificate? President of Nigeria? Are you cursed to stupidity? What are the numerous advisers for that surround him, that get paid 10s of millions of Naira a year, what are they there for? Whoever told you that it is the best educated that rule? Your father that has a PhD what did he do with it? No joking you will die a peasant in Nigeria, the sooner you can escape like Nnenna Kanu, the better for you, it is a golden rule of life, that society only blesses those that adore it. No hope for you, the sooner you move to Ghana the better for you.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by vanbonattel: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
blacknp:
Certificate? President of Nigeria? Are you cursed to stupidity? Your father that has a PhD what did he do with it? No joking you will die a peasant in Nigeria, the sooner you can escape like Nnenna Kanu, the better for you, it is a golden rule of life, that society only blesses those that adore it. No hope for you, the sooner you move to Ghana the better for you.

Your illiteracy is even worse than Buharri illiteracy. Do you know that Buharri doesn't know the result if you ask him 12 + 12, he will say it's 83 grin grin grin grin

Buharri should go back and repeat primary school.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by blacknp(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
vanbonattel:

Your illiteracy is even worse than Buharri illiteracy. Do you know that Buharri doesn't know the result if you ask him 12 + 12, he will say it's 83 grin
My guy poverty is a curse, when last did you sleep under air condition, your cerebellum is over heated? Man any day I will report to work at Aso Rock. A houseboy in the boys quarters always believes he is more intelligent than his Oga, even the scripture warns do not take heed to everything you hear the slave speak, for he is ignorant of knowledge.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by vanbonattel: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
blacknp:
My guy poverty is a curse, when last did you sleep under air condition, your cerebellum is over heated? Man any day I will report to work at Aso Rock. A houseboy in the boys quarters always believes he is more intelligent than his Oga, even the scripture warns do not take heed to everything you hear the slave speak, for he is ignorant of knowledge.

But do you agree that Buharri should do the honourable thing, return to primary school and complete his education? grin
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by blacknp(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
vanbonattel:

But do you agree that Buharri should do the honourable thing, return to primary school and complete his education? grin
If you believe so?, I believe Obasanjo went back to attend NOUN after his presidency? No joking you will die a poor man in Nigeria. Society will never bless you.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2020
vanbonattel:

Quacks you said? How about an illiterate quack sitting as president of a country, a man who claims he can control world oil prices and make $1 to equal #1?

You are such a bigot. The guy gave you the right response. Jonathan was a monumental failure, and even a saboteurs, in relation to the power sector. He messed the sector up big time and should actually be jailed.

Any decent and upright person would admit power supply had improved considerably under the Buhari administration.

In fact people like you are the main reason I never want to see an Igbo as President. You people are too ethnocentric and hateful to ever see or admit the truth. This simply means an Igbo leader will always be sectional and incapable of doing what is best for Nigeria.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2020
vanbonattel:

Keep making a fool of yourself. To cretins you may appear bright but to all intelligent Nigerians you are nothing but a bigoted dullard.

Because you don't understand Buhari and what he is trying to do, and because he has not made every Nigerian rich overnight and turned every corner of our nation into Dubai, you assume he is unintelligent and fancy yourself an intellectual?

From where I am standing you only appear someone with a single digit IQ whose thinking is heavily influenced by ethnocentric hatred of others.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by orisa37: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2020
THAT'S EXTERNAL RESTRUCTURING AND IT'S GOOD. A BETTER OPTION IS TO SELL IT TO

AREWA

OHANEZE AND

AFENIFERE.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by orisa37: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2020
THAT'S EXTERNAL RESTRUCTURING AND IT'S GOOD. A BETTER OPTION IS TO SELL IT TO

AREWA

OHANEZE AND

AFENIFERE.

THIS IS RESTRUCTURING INTERNALLY.
Re: If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2020
vanbonattel:
You want our northern power mongers to overthrow your government?

Part of the reason Jonathan was hounded out was because he unbundled PHCN and sold the distribution arm to Nigerians.

Northern people are the main reasons for Nigeria underdeveloped status.
Any attempt to unbundle this country really annoys them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: CNN Dares FG With Report Analysis Amid Sanction Threat / Nigeria’s First Coup and 54 Years After. / Appeal Court Sacks Ararume, Reinstates Ibezim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.