Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW (1377 Views)

Digital Marketers// Get In Here / Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
The simple reason I love nairaland is because everyone on here is too smart for their own good...so they immediately smell the rat on anything that looks suspicious!

So scamming people on here is almost impossible(except you're new of course...)

Now let's get down to business...

I would like to call this thread an affiliate Christmas thread but... Whatever!

Before I continue...for those that run a business and you're not yet online this post (https://www.nairaland.com/6272277/business-website-google-amazon-servers) is for you! (No matter the Business)

Affiliate/internet marketers! Let's continue...

Here's what we'll be covering...

-HOW to promote products on your custom domain for FREE! (.COM DOMAIN FREE)

-GET A FREE WEBSITE HOSTED ON AMAZON servers(WICKED FAST)

-GET UNIQUE ARTICLES (WITHOUT WRITING) TO PROMOTE AFFILIATE PRODUCTS FREE

-FREE EMAIL MARKETING TOOL TO BLAST YOUR LEADS (NOT MAILCHIMP)

-HOW TO USE THE FREE CONTENT TO PROMOTE THE AFFILIATE PRODUCTS

-GETTING PRODUCTS YOU CAN GIVEAWAY FREE

-CONTENT SHIFTING(MY PERSONAL STRATEGY) TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO MY AFFILIATE LINKS AND WEBSITES!

-the bonusing other bonuses technique

First tip... YOUTUBE REMAINS ONE OF THE BEST WAYS TO PROMOTE AFFILIATE PRODUCTS...MAKE SIMPLE VIDEOS, OFFER INSANE BONUSES, MAKE MONEY, (all the big names do it!)

---what if you can't make videos or don't have bonuses to offer? Super story for later!(secret will be revealed here)

-comment "FOLLOWING" below so I'll know am not talking to myself.

To Join My Afilliaite marketing TELEGRAM Group CLICK HERE - https://join.dashluck.com/
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by fredogheny: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
Following boss,God bless you
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Ejuna80: 3:02am On Nov 23, 2020
Following
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Following
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Following

fredogheny:
Following boss,God bless you

Ejuna80:
Following

I'll be taking things from the top... So we are starting with the free .com domain name...

FRIST WHY DO YOU NEED A FREE DOMAIN NAME?

As internet marketers... You want to be able to promote ANYTHING you want at ANY POINT in time...

Even if you have a blog... U can't promote dating offers on a tech Website can u?

Now let's just dive in...

Yahoo Small Business gives u a free .com domain name for 1year.. you can register as many accounts as you want.

So #1 head over to the special link -
https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/businessmaker/payitforward

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2020
#2 Click on the "start for free" Next is to simply create an account... First choose the type of business... And continue...

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2020
these USA companies will not kill us... got the free domain name some weeks back.. now am trying to get another one, they insist i verify with a non-VoIP number based in the US.

although i already got 3 domain names including webetternow.com which i put up for sale on dan.com since am not using it yet

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2020
if you can somehow get a non-voip number...

the next step would be to login to your paypal account(any paypal account)

after which you confirm the payment of 0.00 dollars

next you go in to your paypal settings and CANCEL THE renewal for the domain name cos they'll bill you 102 dollars after 12 months if you don't
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by YakataFreebie: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ok so I think the link I embedded in the post I made did not get posted and I got banned...

Anyway let's continue...

So how do you host Websites, funnels or simple landing pages on amazon servers?

the answer is groovefunnels... If you have heard of it great, if you haven't... Still great.

It's like clickfunnels, but with more features for less... And also free (3 Websites, Unlimited landing pages)

Simply head for groovefunnels dot com - sign up for a free account...

This will be great news not just for affiliate marketer but those into mini-importation and dropshipping.

The plattform is built on Amazon infrastructure.

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by YakataFreebie: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Now back to the websites hosted on Amazon's servers... GF runs on google and amazon servers.

So imagine hosting on such top tier servers... Damn! Wicked fast...

On the free plan you get to create 3 Websites for FREE... Inside the websites you can create unlimited pages to promote Unlimited affiliate products
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by YakataFreebie: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
I'll jump down the steps a bit and comeback up later...

#5 - HOW TO GET MOUTHWATERING BONUSES YOU CAN GIVEAWAY FREE

3 ways

*1 - idplr(most of you know this)
*2 - bonusing other people's bonuses
*2 - giveaway full paid courses (illegally free) lost of Websites do this

1 Like

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
3 days ban... seriously didn't know how that happened... anyway we continue the tutorial...

before that do u need a website, sales page for mini importation product, funnel or landing page... check this post

https://www.nairaland.com/6272277/business-website-google-amazon-servers
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
when using - i d p l r dot com - make sure to download only current courses and ebooks(to use as giveaways). on the free account you are allowed to download 2 GOLD PRODUCTS... YOU could just open multiple accounts and get a lot of gold products which have real value.

NOW I MADE A POST BEFORE ON GETTING THE FREE WEBSITE HOSTING ON AMAZON SERVERS (JUST BEFORE I GOT BANNED...

SO IT WAS NOT POSTED...

BEFORE I GET BANNED AGAIN... I CREATED A TELEGRAM GROUP FOR THOSE INTERESTED CLICK HERE - https://join.dashluck.com/
i'll still continue with the tutorials here...

ASK ALL QUESTIONS HERE...
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
NEXT WILL BE BONUSING OTHER PEOPLES BONUSES

this just means taking other peoples bonuses and adding that to yours to get even more bonuses(makes your offer irresistible)...

so here's how it works...

Product launchers make pages for affiliates(you should know this) so they can apply to be an affiliate or get email swipes, all on the same JV PAGE(see example below)

am focusing on internet marketing as my niche(in the example below)

steps

*1 - go on - m u n c h e y e dot com

*2 - there are three tabs... all launches, big launches and when you scroll down - just launched

*3 - for this example i chose content gorilla which is not yet launched and headed straight for the bonuses on the jv page

NOTE: most products don't have bonuses you can download, but many do...

i simply hunt for the ones that do... does not take up much time...

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
So you simply just download the bonuses... On your landing page... You add the creatives for the bonuses to it and that's how u hunt for free bonuses...

What of niches like health & fitness?

Same thing...

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by misterniyi: 1:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Nice gesture.

But the biggest challenge people will face is getting approvals to promote the products.

You have to plow through many requests and refusals. Make sure you don't forget to stress that....otherwise most people will give up.
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
oladforever:
BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR (WHATEVER...)

HEY! oladforever whatever...take your shit to another thread or start your own thread...

Stop spamming someone else's thread...

FOR THOSE STILL WITH ME LET'S CONTINUE TODAY'S tutorials
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
misterniyi:
Nice gesture.

But the biggest challenge people will face is getting approvals to promote the products.

You have to plow through many requests and refusals. Make sure you don't forget to stress that....otherwise most people will give up.

Thank's misterniyi

Let me address this first... When choosing a product to promote...

YOU SHOULD NOT LET THE PRODUCT VENDOR CHOOSE YOU... CHOOSE THE PRODUCT YOU WANT TO PROMOTE!

AND APPLY FOR APPROVAL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN AN AFFILIATE FOR YEARS!

Let me give an example... very very recently(August)

I WROTE A BOOK...YES A BOOK... AND I WANTED TO MAKE SOME affiliate commissions off the book...

(let me rephrase that) NO I SPECIFICALLY WROTE THE BOOK FOR THE AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS...

so now getting products to promote...this book was about e-commerce...

So I needed product research tools in the book...

Now most of them were FREE to enter(not on JVZOO)... But there was this product research tools that it's Version 2 was just launched and it had no monthly payments...

It was on jvZoo...

SO I APPLIED TO PROMOTE... I've forgotten what I wrote when I sent out the request to promote.

When applying to promote make sure to state your traffic source...(email list, YouTube, Website, ppc)

but at the Bottom of every JVPAGE/product page there's the email of the product vendor so I sent him a mail...

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Don't forget... No matter if you think you're a wiz at writing... Some product vendors will NEVER APPROVE YOU (for whatever reason)

Don't only focus on jvZoo/clickbank/w+ products...

Choose your niche... Hunt for softwares/products in that niche and promote... (They have affiliate programs (at the footer of their website)

the ones that don't, if I really want to promote the product, I mail them... it's really easy...

just ask them how to get signed up into their Affiliate program (tell them what you do)
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Back again today...

Something came up yesterday so i could not continue the tutorial
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
OK... SO BACK TO HOW TO GET BONUSES...

#3 the illegal method(or simply unethical)

steps

1 - search for what you feel you can offer as bonuses...(use duckduckgo search) google omits the good stuff sometimes...

Remember PACKAGING IS EVERYTHING

I WANT TO TAKE MY TIME AND MAKE A DETAILED PACKAGING TUTORIAL...

lets take yoga as an example... that is... YOU CHOOSE A WELLNESS PRODUCT FROM CLICKBANK

AND YOU DECIDED TO ADD A YOGA COURSE AS BONUS...(YOU ONLY HAVE ONE AIM, TO GET THEM TO BUY THE MAIN PRODUCT)

3 - SEARCH FOR YOGA COURSE ON DUCKDUCKGO

4. I SIMPLY CHOSE THE ONE from yogadownload dot com

3 . from the pic attached below you can see that there are free videos on the topic...

4. simply package it and offer it as a bonus...

now, the problem comes with writing a believable/catchy copy for the bonuses...you'll have to do this yourself

next is a cover photo/creative for the bonus... see the third photo below

(use the fourth photo instead of the third) it creates a feeling of value...

NOTE: SOME PRODUCT VENDORS ON CLICKBANK WILL SPECIFICALLY SAY -NO BONUSING!!!

which means you can't give bonuses in their offers!

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
OK... So domain name ✓

FREE WEBSITES/LANDING PAGE✓

BONUSES✓

NEXT IS EMAIL MARKETING TOOL TO BLAST YOUR LEADS...

TO JOIN MY AFILIATE MARKETING WHATSAPP GROUP CLICK HERE - https://join.dashluck.com/
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by luky111: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thanks following
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 5:54am On Nov 30, 2020
NOW FOR THE EMAIL MARKETING TOOL

For those of you who took or is taking action, I talked about grooveFunnels, the Platform which enables you to build 3 websites for FREE, all Hosted on top tier Amazon Servers.

This Same Platform Gives you access to their premium email marketing tool (Limited To a certain amount of Subscribers) on the free account...

I currently use this tool to grab emails and blast my list...

Simply Setup A campaign and you are good to go...

THIS IS CURRENTLY BETTER THAN THE FREE VERSION OF MAIL-CHIMP BECAUSE they recently removed the ability to create multiple lists in the free version of mailchimp so no matter the amount of campaigns you want to run they will all be saved to the same list(although you can use tags)

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Papideeee: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Can you please share a link that could teach some of us about affiliate marketing from the beginning. I really want to know about this. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
NEXT IS CONTENT...

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW... ON THE WEB... CONTENT IS KING

great content attracts EYEBALLS AND GOOGLE LOVES IT!

this part will be lengthier and more complicated that's why I put it as LAST...

LET'S HEAR ANY QUESTIONS you have...

for the guy asking for beginners knowledge of affiliate marketing...

check this post by location rebel here - https://www.locationrebel.com/how-to-start-/

1 Like

Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 5:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Papideeee:
Can you please share a link that could teach some of us about affiliate marketing from the beginning. I really want to know about this. Thank you

Hi Papideeee there are threads on nairaland teaching affiliate marketing basics...(don't have links currently)

If reading is not your poison then Watch 'Basics of Affiliate Marketing" on youtube

This thread was not created with beginners in mind...

you can join my affiliate marketing group on whatsapp here - https://join.dashluck.com/
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by hellomosquito(f): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Information is power and having a right to it is immeasurable. Here you will be happy to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tU4GZeXacM
Re: Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW by Dashluck153(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2020
hellomosquito:
Information is power... we know

but seriously that guy asking could watch that video...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 300k / Remitano Network (RENEC) Officially Launches RENEC-USDT Trading Pairs On 20 Oct / Promoting Nigerian E-commerce Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.