Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Answer These Simple Questions And Win Amazing Prizes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Answer These Simple Questions And Win Amazing Prizes (189 Views)

Check Out The Amazing Prizes Ultimate Love Season1 Winning Couple Went Home With / Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners / #BBNaija; I have started Receiving my Prizes- Miracle Thanks CloseUp Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answer These Simple Questions And Win Amazing Prizes by WiUche: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Can you answer this questions? �

Which country is Cristiano Ronaldo from?

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang plays at which club?

What is the colour of Real Madrid home jersey? ...etc

Then you're on your way to win thousands weekly.

Read this :

Do you know you can earn N300 daily by just answering simple football questions ?

Registration is free �

https://cashout.soccer/referral/crfk8uqa75

Register and start earning �

FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS

Register with the link above ☝️

After registering check your email.

A verification link will be sent.

Click the verification link and confirm your account.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS

When you register you get N100

Referral is N100

Each quiz you answer correctly N100

Minimum withdrawal is N200

https://cashout.soccer/referral/crfk8uqa75

The payment proof is below �

If you've registered and verified your email, and you're having difficulties earning you can reach me on Whatsapp on 08154623889

(1) (Reply)

[EP] Zinoleesky - Chrome (eccentric) DOWNLOAD / Why I Almost Fought My Father -femi Kuti / Omah Lay And Tems Released From Prison In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.