Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings (33640 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Yenefer(f): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2020
The greatest Yoruba woman ever

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by blackpanda: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Mad woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2020
chinjo:
What is wrong with this woman Na. Aunty I beg respect your old age.

E be like say she don become friends with Blackface.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by lamentor78(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2020
This aunty is sick, honestly....she can sue them....just join Lai to sue CNN

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by NoFucksToGive: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
The greatest Yoruba woman ever

That's an insult to Yorubas

Stop it

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Fash20: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2020
I think this woman is a psychiatric patient.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Farki: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Attention seeking Yaba left patient.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Okoroawusa: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Did CNN steal already known news, pictures, videos from Nigerian media houses and individual to produce their "exclusive" report? Yes!

Did Kemi Olu..em..em.. whatever do any "exclusive" news gathering of her own? No!
She is just an attention seeker.

All the news about the "Lekki massacre" are already out there in the public domain. Nothing remain.
If there was any other"exclusive" pictures or videos we for don see am since because Nigerians no dey waste time to post anything on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Chris2863(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin so your mind still dey that one?
Kingof2nations:
how possible aunty na
dis one no b news about the death of a prominent Nigeria ooo ..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Magic1: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2020
GoldenJAT:
This woman maybe right o!! Just saying.

Exactly my thought and people are here insulting her without proper findings.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Facidio: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2020
I tot she said one big person for cabal die. Why we never hear the news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2020
BTW, who is the 'BIG NIGERIAN' THAT DIED....

ỌMỌ IGBO JAKUJAKU!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Yenefer(f): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

That's an insult to Yorubas

Stop it
why? she is an activist
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by bendike: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Oya, sue CNN and hammer instead of disturbing our peace this early morning.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Born2Breed(f): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Wetin this one dey yarn.

We all knew CNN collated footage but an international platform was needed to broadcast the individual footage and CNN was that platform.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by somehow: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2020
just imagine what people are posting above

Nigerians (majority) are slaves !

None even addressed any of her points which are valid.

CNN was dead silent during the protest period yet did not credit the owners of all the materials they used for their so called exclusive.

Does some of you know what exclusive mean?

Too many ignorant fellows in this country!

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by updatechange(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Most of the people commenting here only find their source of information here on nairaland... Go-to Twitter and read for yourself, she speaking the abrupt truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Useless lady. This woman's drugs is finished.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by rahztafari(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2020
I don't know about her own investigations but all other things she said is true. CNN should have credited the real owners of the footage. I have watched all the videos before except for the commentary. Very surprising how people felt like that CNN video was the main investigation. Is it because it is CNN?

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by AmadorSays: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Please keep quiet, most of our local journalist are already corrupted. Imagine the documentary released by premium times, why did they edit the shooting sounds? Making it look so fake lipsrsealed, we need an external community we can trust
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by nautybride: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2020
This woman is f.cking mad. As in!
Okay CNN will notice you and credit you astheir source.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by KushLyon(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Cry me a river, build yourself a bridge and get over it!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by NoFucksToGive: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
why? she is an activist

She is not an activist

Don't misuse the word
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by GoldenJAT(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Magic1:

There are so many kids on here!! You read some comments,and you begin to wonder if they think at all!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by capitalzero: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2020
GoldenJAT:
This woman maybe right o!! Just saying.

She is actually right. Lekki massacre is real.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by Dchampion65: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2020
She said recently as a breaking news that one big man died.

I think the said man must has resurrected.

Investigative journalism indeed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by updatechange(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Magic1:

Because they're ignorant, I follow her back to back during those period and she was dishing out fresh info as to what's going on. She came correct when it actually happened. She was right very riggt, if you doubt go to her Twitter page and read.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by NADFOR: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Lol! Aunty kemi is very, very funny.Lol!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by olisaEze(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2020
what’s with d "CNN should have credited d footage owners"? People that the network said they had to keep their identities hidden because the govt is looking for them? Both those saying this and the Kemi are very mad! Someone that her narrative of the incidence is not even clear.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by naijadrivablog: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2020
This woman don de talk too much, FEM!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings by edoairways: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Kingof2nations:
how possible aunty na
dis one no b news about the death of a prominent Nigeria ooo ..
Do you support someone stealing your work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army / Kwara Youths Shout "Ole" At Government House In Kwara (Video) / Sympathisers Besiege Tinubu’s House Over Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.