Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week (26961 Views)

Osun Election: APC Wins Oyetola, Aregbesola’s Polling Units / PDP Governors, Elders Head For Showdown Over Oyinlola / Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by Fabulousl0l(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/gov-oyetola-aregbesola-set-for-showdown-in-osun-this-week/

Were is simplyleo?
His service is needed here
Battle of godfatherism between Rauf and tinubu on who to control osun state treasury
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by PolymathDave(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2020
The time is fulfilled, the Kingdom is at hand, change your hearts and lives and believe the good news.
That if you confess your sins, forsake them and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, you shall be saved.
Saved from the everlasting fire that is the just sentence for sinners, and receive His free gift which is eternal life.
For this is what the word of God says to you this day!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God be with you.
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by federalgodey: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2020
This is the benefit you both have gotten in rigging out Adeleke
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by chiefolododo(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2020
I will react later
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by 4gunners(m): 7:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Aregbesola with his shoulder-over-the-head attitude. He should let the governor manage the state in peace.
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by AreaFada2: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
With all the problem Nigeria is facing, what is important to our Minister of Interior, Aregbe is how to celebrate 10 years of APC rule in Osun. wtf??

9ja is a total joke. Herdsmen killings, bandits, kidnappings and this man has time to celebrate. He will say he is not in charge of police.

But NSCDC can help there.

No fire engines, poor prisons, no passport booklets, so much on his plate as minister.

As for the rigged in governor, make I nor talk.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by Gandollaar(f): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Kingluqman:
Wetin pain me pass be sey, wen dem attack Oyetola during the #Endsars protest in Osogbo, dem talk sey na the protesters attack am. Now die eye don clear. Aregbesola oo, Oyetola ooo, both of you dey Mad!!

Iyiola Omisore, come and see what you’ve caused because of your selfish interest.

Awon Eleriiibu!! grin
Helinues Aregbe wants to be godfather!
I laugh in patience ozokwor evil style.. hahaha hahaha hahaha grin

He will have to kill Tinubu first! Hahahhaha hahahaha hahahaha grin
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by UNUKHASO: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2020
“They are planning to bring in thugs from Ede, Ibadan, Ilesa and other places to cause crisis in the state. Aregbesola is also planning to use his influence as Min­ister of Interior to bring in paramilitary officers such as Civil Defence, Immigration, Prisons and so on. There is no way the relative peace being enjoyed in the state will not be shattered if he is allowed to go ahead with his programme”, he said.
Efforts made to contact Ismail Omipidan, Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to Governor Oyetola proved abortive as calls and text messages sent to his mobile phone were not answered as at the time of going to press.LET HIM BRING EVEN FOREIGN TERRORIST GROUP ALL IS FINE HE WILL HELP KICK START THE " #ENDBADGOVERNMENT" PROGRAM AS PLANNED WAITING TO BE COMMISSIONED.
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2020
When Nigerian Governors on the throne, they rule like "Governor General" but when successor comes, they develop cold feelings towards the sitting Governor who rule in like manner.
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by simhosting: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Let the celebration begins
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by enemyofprogress: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Bunch of modafokas
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by Wande22(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Aregberascal
Aka Aregbejegbese or Baba Hafu-Sa-
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by marsman: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Racoon:
Former governor Aregbesola is just senselessly fighting anyone in his political family.It is not every battle that you fight.

Meanwhile which "progressive governance" is this man celebrating in Osun state? With the failed & uncompleteted multi-billion MKO International airport project?
Airport are not the only factors determining the development rate of a state.
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by bolaayenimo: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2020
Oyetola should learn from Obagoal or have his ass kicked out

4gunners:
Aregbesola with his shoulder-over-the-head attitude. He should let the governor manage the state in peace.
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by thuxzwda1: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Where will they get money to celebrate their various celebrations? Thought they said d country is broke

.Dem go borrow money from NGO
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by ThatFairGuy1: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
We the reasonable Yoruba youths should urge them to kill themselves for all we care so that Yorubas can be free from anything Tinubu
You're an Ipob Terrorists not Yoruba. Be proud
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by ThatFairGuy1: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Media and some enemies of progress who wanted Aregbesola to share public money during his tenure are hell bent destroying him.

If you all know Aregbesola, you will know he's not someone that will want to be anyone's godfather. He barely go to Osun after his tenure.
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by ThatFairGuy1: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2020
federalgodey:
This is the benefit you both have gotten in rigging out Adeleke
Adeleke? You're a disgrace to have wanted a nuisance to govern educated Osun indegene.
Omisore would have been better
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by bolaayenimo: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
So, you support him to celebrate 10 years of APC in Osun in the midst of these problems? EndSARS protest should have taken you away
ThatFairGuy1:
Media and some enemies of progress who wanted Aregbesola to share public money during his tenure are hell bent destroying him.

If you all know Aregbesola, you will no he's not someone that will want to be anyone godfather. He barely go to Osun after his tenure.

Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by ThatFairGuy1: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Gandollaar:
Helinues Aregbe wants to be godfather!
I laugh in patience ozokwor evil style.. hahaha hahaha hahaha grin

He will have to kill Tinubu first! Hahahhaha hahahaha hahahaha grin
Gandollar, the man is totally different from such. He has never intervene in oyetola's governance, this rumour spreads because he upturned some of his policies Which makes people speculates
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by lexy2014: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2020
thuxzwda1:

.Dem go borrow money from NGO

grin cheesy
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by ThatFairGuy1: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
So, you support him to celebrate 10 years of APC in Osun in the midst of these problems? EndSARS protest should have taken you away
Stupidity has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Where and when did I gave my opinion about the anniversary?

For the death wish, God willing we're standing gidigba and we'll continue to. You're not the one who decides who lives or dies.

I wish you good
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by Akanaz(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2020
What can we say other than to watch and see how things unfold? But they should let peace reign!
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by Fahdiga(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're an Ipob Terrorists not Yoruba. Be proud
So says an Aboki from Damaturu who have never stepped foot in my tribe Yoruba land
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by cynthia500(f): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2020
“I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by RALPHOW(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2020
Aregbesola is the worst thing that ever happened to Osun State, he destabilized the state, caused religion disharmony, unnecessary debt for 8 years.

We nearly missed this good and great Governor, because of our anger against the rogue.

Amotekun should prevent the rogue from entering or chase him out of the state.
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by bolaayenimo: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2020
I'm from Osun and I know what's going on. We are not saying Oyetola is a saint but Aregbe's interference is too much

ThatFairGuy1:

Stupidity has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Where and when did I gave my opinion about the anniversary?

For the death wish, God willing we're standing gidigba and we'll continue to. You're not the one who decides who lives or dies.

I wish you good
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by ThatFairGuy1: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I'm from Osun and I know what's going on. We are not saying Oyetola is a saint but Aregbe's interference is too much

Please for the sake of God, MENTION JUST ONE OF HIS INTERFERENCE.
I'M WAITING
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by bolaayenimo: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2020
You are based in Abuja so you can't know

ThatFairGuy1:

Please for the sake of God, MENTION JUST ONE OF HIS INTERFERENCE.
I'M WAITING
Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by ThatFairGuy1: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
You are based in Abuja so you can't know

I can't remember the last time I told you about my base.

Meanwhile, MENTION ONE OF HIS INTERFERENCE as you Claimed. I'm waiting.

You can't just speak for the sake of speaking without evidence.

MENTION ONE. I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week by nairavsdollars(f): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2020
“We felt since they are both members of the same politi­cal party and family, if you are celebrating 10 years of APC coming to power in Osun, it is the responsibility of the state government to do that, not an individual; or at best, there should be a synergy between the incumbent governor and his predecessor. But I can categorically tell you that the minister is doing it without recourse to the governor.

This speaks for itself!

ThatFairGuy1:

I can't remember the last time I told you about my base.

Meanwhile, MENTION ONE OF HIS INTERFERENCE as you Claimed. I'm waiting.

You can't just speak for the sake of speaking without evidence.

MENTION ONE. I'm waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units / Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS / Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.