Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style (894 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement / Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style by ChiscoCity(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2020
Arsenal legend, Ian Wright, has called on the Premier League to ban the unorthodox penalty routine used by players like Bruno Fernandes.

Wright feels their techniques are "not fair".

Fernandes used his usual hop-and-play style when Manchester United was awarded a penalty in the 56th minute against West Brom on Saturday.

Baggies' goalkeeper, Sam Johnstone, saved Fernandes's first effort, only for the officials to order a retake as.... READ MORE BELOW  

http://www.chiscocity.com.ng/2020/11/premier-league-told-to-ban-bruno.html?m=1
Re: Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style by Homeboiy: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Arsenal legend
Re: Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style by majamajic(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Homeboiy:
Arsenal legend

Yes he is , I remember him , 93/94 season
Re: Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style by paulolee(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2020
I see nothing wrong with dt style bcoz its jus like cr7 n neyma stop n play style....i even consider dt style too weak for a good p.k taker bcox dey is little force on the Ball which mks it easier for keeper to save...
the way jorginho n varnandez in man.u keep missing thiers would mk a coach want to Change his kicker...look d say football greats like cr7, messi, ramos n even balotelli plays p.k n u wnt b angry even when they miss theirs unlike dt joke dey called hop n play style

1 Like

Re: Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style by puremaker7(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2020
majamajic:

Yes he is , I remember him , 93/94 season
Lol, that Lad was born in 2000
Re: Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style by StubbornGENIUS: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2020
I agree cos that technique favors the penalty takers more than the GKs.
Re: Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style by majamajic(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
puremaker7:
Lol, that Lad was born in 2000

Even his son Wright Philip , was not born in 2000

U can't be born in 2000 and be an arsenal legend
Re: Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style by puremaker7(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
majamajic:

Even his son Wright Philip , was not born in 2000

U can't be born in 2000 and be an arsenal legend
I mean the guy you mentioned.
Shaun Wright Phillips is an adopted son to Lan Wright, Wright Pillips has a brother, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Bradley also plays football, he plays in MLS
Re: Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style by osamz007: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
ChiscoCity:
Arsenal legend, Ian Wright, has called on the Premier League to ban the unorthodox penalty routine used by players like Bruno Fernandes.

Wright feels their techniques are "not fair".

Fernandes used his usual hop-and-play style when Manchester United was awarded a penalty in the 56th minute against West Brom on Saturday.

Baggies' goalkeeper, Sam Johnstone, saved Fernandes's first effort, only for the officials to order a retake as.... READ MORE BELOW  

http://www.chiscocity.com.ng/2020/11/premier-league-told-to-ban-bruno.html?m=1

nonsense, tell their players to avoid fouls and handballs
Re: Premier League Told To Ban Bruno Fernandes' Penalty Style by Richimills(m): 1:35am On Nov 24, 2020
osamz007:

nonsense, tell their players to avoid fouls and handballs
And how is that possible?
Tis better you read and pass,rather than expressing ur confused opinion

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Footballer Loses Multi Million Assets To Crafty Wife After Divorce / Top 8 Highest Paid England Managers And Their Salary / Buon Compleanno Il Capitano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.