Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads (26830 Views)

Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) / Four Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Battle (Photo) / Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Lagos state.
grin grin grin
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by Horbar1: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Police don vex finish...

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by cynthia500(f): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2020
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.

1 Like

Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by MRSAWEDOFF: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Two criminal gangs fight over supremacy.... Only difference is one is recognised by the government

1 Like

Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by Lisaint(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Morogbo division and area K is just looking for every opportunity to put there men on the road back and start collecting roger from the commercial vehicles

Ask anyone plying agbara to Badagry route
Those cops got about 14 roadblock on that toad collecting #100 each from commercial vehicles

They will collect and give them number

Even in front of Area K

Ask anyone on that axis

This is not fake news

2 Likes

Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by ecolime(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2020
The thieves and robbery sympathizers on Nairaland won't be happy with this news.

You all will be caught one day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by Bryan88(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Listen stop disturbing every thread

You are bored aren't you ?

Seems you are seeking my attention.

Smh

Like i said before you are not my type
Baba no be so...this ur format hardly works.
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by MRSAWEDOFF: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCHtAYSKCRs

Truth be told.... Some police officers or men of the law do put their lives at risk to weed out the bad elements in our society.... Its just that the bad eggs within them are causing more harm to their reputation than the good ones.

Look at how these ones in the above video put their lives at risk to get rid of the criminals in Edo state
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by jrusky(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Sorry no pity on criminals clamp them down with zero tolerant if they deserve to die so be it but pls we dont want to hear killing of innocent person in the name of fighting crime that was how the stupid SARS missed the track.
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by dederocs(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Pay the police well, and sack the weaklings, how can you be afraid, when you are trained, armed with AK 47 rifle, the police needs to employ more tactics, these hungry robbers attacking commuters are not smart, and they mainly know each other, and police knows where hoodkums reside, comb the ghettos across Lagos, visit them when they are resting, attack them when they are drinking in their beer parlours, burst them when they are resting with their whores, do not let them rest. infiltrate the ghettos with undercover cops, use locals as intelligence, and do proper investigation. The police command should arm police on patrols with bullet proof helmets and body vest, let them eat well, motivated for their job. These robbers are dumb, the police just need to be more tactical, and have more high calibre fire power.

2 Likes

Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by dederocs(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2020
ipobarethieves:
angry Kill any CRIMINALS.They are USELESS to their parents
Useless to society, country and nature...only good as manure.
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by sojfarm: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2020
Lagos State should activate Ametekun now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by kenfarm(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2020
d contry gradually slidding into a state of lawlessness

d police need lot of courage mixed with reenforcement and fortified with professionalism to take back the street
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by Originalsly: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:

Lagos self don de cast....na to carry small pistol or dagger take Waka n protect myself o..

I hear you .... but what if Police stop you? Damn if you do damn if you dont.
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by AuroraB(f): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:
Lagos self don de cast....na to carry small pistol or dagger take Waka n protect myself o..
remember last year when me n my padi de stroll back home after d night highness n notice say 3 starnge gees de follow us mayb bcox of my padi hold clean i-phone n dm tink say we b mugu..
as we don observe dt strange mapping na so we jus de take sharp corners n d guys still de follow us...we jus drop text shaprly give our rugged guys mk dm wait us for jungle ( wr we de gather smoke n discuss life n hustle) say some rebels de track us n niggars say dm already de jungle de high but as we turn back we no see d guys again...
DM get lucky say no track us reach dier...dm for sing n perfom for us all night..
Lagos soft for who razz n if u go dull, boys go use u play...
you were ratted out on lipsrsealed
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by paulolee(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2020
AuroraB:
you were ratted out on lipsrsealed
sure na....but based on say I street finish....dm gat nothing on me
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by stacyadams: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2020
dederocs:
Pay the police well, and sack the weaklings, how can you be afraid, when you are trained, armed with AK 47 rifle, the police needs to employ more tactics, these hungry robbers attacking commuters are not smart, and they mainly know each other, and police knows where hoodkums reside, comb the ghettos across Lagos, visit them when they are resting, attack them when they are drinking in their beer parlours, burst them when they are resting with their whores, do not let them rest. infiltrate the ghettos with undercover cops, use locals as intelligence, and do proper investigation. The police command should arm police on patrols with bullet proof helmets and body vest, let them eat well, motivated for their job. These robbers are dumb, the police just need to be more tactical, and have more high calibre fire power.
grin grin

The police should have mo sense now and start behaving lik humans too.
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by hardbody: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:
remember last year when me n my padi de stroll back home after d night highness n notice say 3 starnge gees de follow us mayb bcox of my padi hold clean i-phone n dm tink say we b mugu..
as we don observe dt strange mapping na so we jus de take sharp corners n d guys still de follow us...we jus drop text shaprly give our rugged guys mk dm wait us for jungle ( wr we de gather smoke n discuss life n hustle) say some rebels de track us n niggars say dm already de jungle de high but as we turn back we no see d guys again...
DM get lucky say no track us reach dier...dm for sing n perfom for us all night..

Learn from me...

Keep a pepper spray and taser gun handy. I even have handcuffs so if I am able to bring you down I cuff you. All man to himself in this Lag.
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by shiki(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:

Exactly!

Wake up, day don break ....or you are sleeping and walking
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2020
After being surreptitiously deceived and synergized with criminals in an unorganised, unsophisticated protest which lead to the destruction of security outfits and death of personnel finally many people who supported the shit are now in fear seeking for the support of he same police. I remember how some idiots were happily bragging here saying if Benin people started their mayhem the country would be on fire, they cited many places thinking that the destruction will fetch them positive results not knowing that beside crippling the business of many people, the price of daily needs will skyrocket and the aftermath will be difficult. I hope some people will learn lesson and understand that good leaders are made at polling unit, youth have to take part in primary electioneering to endorse the right candidates. Social media will only make things worst!
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by Didi2d(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2020
shagasha:
They came out because a corporal was affected.

They will come out again if a politician or influencial person is affected.

Nothing for you if u are an ordinary person

Not really, according to information I got, those police were actually on patrol when they met those robbers trying to snatch the motor bike
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by ClearFlair: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Law and order
Law and order

Get a life.
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by sapientia(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2020
Its not as if Endears protest caused this.

But in a way

It opened the eyes of criminals that Nigeria is under policed.

The main issue is that the people we elected have no iota of idea on how to deal with this.
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by tamunobello: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by Druss(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigerian police are demoralised? They should imagine how normal civilians' morale is especially after being victims of the crimes of some of their members.

The police in my area are not demoralised. Perhaps because they didn't shut themselves off from their neighbours.
Re: Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:

U sounds like rati in "third world cop" movie. Nice yan shaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers / Fake Soldier Caught By Other Soldiers After Seizing People's Phones (Video) / Photos Of Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.