Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) (42041 Views)

“O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2020
Bb
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Karlifate: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Nothing wey palliative no go see for hoodlums' hand.

2 Likes

Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Nothing wey person no go see for church poster grin
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2020
grin
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Hollusilva28(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2020
This is telling you. You need to be careful of all these churches you attend, cos most of them are fakes. Imagine the words "Jesus never Bleep up" as a motto of a church, very insane people.

Those pastor are fakes.

I once resided in South East before, so many churches I attended, most of their ladies dressed indecent, I now wonder ,how their pastor can hold their sexual urge cos of too much semi nude in their church.

To tell you, only few men of God are real in South East or south south. Even here in South West, most men of God are still learning from them

2 Likes

Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Brandonx(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2020
But this isn't real na undecided
Anyone can draft anything on photoshop and add one caption to it.
Peddlers of Fake news!
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2020
simplepee:
Who still go to to Pentecostal church?

Clown pastors.

Any church that preaches and practises the wholeness of God's word is a true Church of God.

The basic fundamental of a true church is exhorting righteousness and condemning sin in it's entirety, thereby preparing its members for enternity.

1 Like

Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Gate don tire Musa. wahala no dey finish for Naija again? grin

Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2020
simplepee:
Who still go to to Pentecostal church?

Clown pastors.

Any church that preaches and practises the wholeness of God's word is a true Church of God.

The basic fundamental of a true church is exhorting righteousness and condemning sin in it's entirety, thereby preparing the members for eternity.

The Lord's Chosen is a church I've verified to be so. And you can too.
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by salbis(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2020
An average Nigerian get as e be.
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Sarmiz24(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Lol SARS don hear am this 2020
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by thundey2(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2020
I know na dem...
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
See what the absence of the Holy Spirit has reduced the church to.

Instead making efforts to get Him back, men are resorting to every means possible even the outright ridiculous to make up for His absence.

Really embarrassing.

God help us!

Honestly your comment is quite funny!! Making up for his absence indeed!!! Lol
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by officialfestus(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2020
On the last day sha
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by OgbanjeProphet: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2020
"...a.k.a Jesus never Bleep up ministry"

Oh Lord, end our SARS of religious mumuism.
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Pweetyccee(f): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Lol A.K.A Jesus never Bleep up ministry grin cheesy

Funny people

Which 1 be one thank u night for all d single sister cheesy

1 Like

Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by obicmag(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2020
The man wan hammer big. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Franktom247(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2020
This is madness christainity has been thrown to the dogs where are you dear GOD
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by DragonFire442: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
This church poster spotted in Imo state has gone viral online for obvious reasons. The poster reads:

HAMMERS MISSIONARY BIBLE CHURCH Aka 'Jesus Never Bleep Up Ministry' Presents

A 3 day open heaven & one thank you night for all the single sisters:

Titled: O Lord! End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives

PST. URCH ACHUGO (General Superintendent)

Bishop Kelechi Kelechukwu (HOST)

This is serious.

The protest has gone spiritual
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2020
somebody should pls tell me this was photo shopped and meant to created sarcasm.

if Not ehnn.... hmm let me just keep quiet! before awaon Daddy G.O's will start condemning me before my judgment time...
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by techmo(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2020
cool

Hustlers.... Money must be made

Indabooski bayoose hustle pass this but one before God pick in call

Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by southsouthking(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Me going to tell Righteousness89 what i just saw. grin

Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Igbo and their comic relief, always love to crack people up with their upside down things grin
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Dicksonpal: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Gee Bois
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Most of these so called Pastors don't Consult with God again...Seems they now do things any how.Smh
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by prciouschika(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2020
I feel the poster isn't real.... someone might have done it for fun because 2020 came with enough bagg and baggages. Blessed week to everyone kiss
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by bakobenjamin198: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Oooh! Look at what penticostalism has turned Christianity into! If not for penticostalism, Christianity would have been a very beautiful religion. Penticostalism, I hail thee for dragging Christianity into the mud.
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by lastchild: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
See what the absence of the Holy Spirit has reduced the church to.

Instead making efforts to get Him back, men are resorting to every means possible even the outright ridiculous to make up for His absence.

Really embarrassing.

God help us!
and you think you are right with this thing you have written

listen,sometimes spiritual things look ridiculous to human, that prayer point you see can go a long way in giving them breakthrough, depending on who's praying and his relationship with God
Re: Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) by euniselfyahoo: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.