Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Buy Ebooks Titled "psychological Tactics" At A Give Away Prices #3,500 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Ebooks Titled "psychological Tactics" At A Give Away Prices #3,500 (885 Views)

Do Girls Buy Ebooks? / How To Buy Ebooks Cheaply Without Using A Credit Card / Buy Ebooks On 101 Steps To A Happy Relationship For #2,500 **limited Offer** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ebooks Titled "psychological Tactics" At A Give Away Prices #3,500 by fitinwell: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2007
[size=8pt]How to Use "Psychological Tactics" to Motivate, Influence, and Persuade People to Open their Wallets and Give You Money![/size]
by Dan Lok

psychological tactics

Imagine knowing how the human mind works, having the power to influence and motivate people at will to buy your products and services, what would that be worth to you?

As you read every word of this web page, you will experience first-hand and quickly discover highly controversial persuasion secrets that will boggle your mind, and the mind of any prospect you target.

I'll reveal 27 ways you can use psychological tactics to induce people to pull out their credit cards and buy from you - and, more importantly, how you can use these tactics to double, triple, or even quadruple your sales.

How "Forbidden Psychological Tactics" Was Born!

I uncovered many of these tactics as a result of my ability to sell a product or service through the power of my words.

Over the years, I studied the ads that achieved record-breaking response. I've learned which approaches work, which approaches fail, and -- here's the secret you won't get anywhere else -- WHY they work.

I've Identified 27 Irresistible Emotional Triggers
That Inspire and Influence People to DESIRE
Your Product and Service and Consequently BUY it.

I call them - Forbidden Psychological Tactics.

Missing Link Revealed! The Mental Code That Causes Buying Decisions Finally Cracked!

Through the effective the use of mind-bending psychological tactics, I have sold over 17.3 million dollars of merchandise and services by mail, e-mail, retail and websites. Actually it's more like 20 million… but you probably wouldn't believe me if I use a round number like that.

Why?

People in general are very skeptical about advertising and often don't believe many of the claims stated in ads. But when you make a specific claim using exact figures, your message is much more credible and consumers trust what's credible.

Congratulations! You've just learned your first Forbidden Psychological Tactic right there - Specificity.

Being specific instead of generalizing will make a dramatic difference in the believability of your sales pitch. Using specifics in selling super-charges your sales message to make it more effective.

I have to warn you. These psychological tactics are so powerful, so effective at manipulating the sub-conscious of the consumer, that they'll give you an unfair advantage in dealing with people who aren't aware of these mind-influencing concepts. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they are banned from mainstream marketing in the near future.

Therefore, I urge you,

Use Forbidden Psychological Tactics
only with the highest ethical intentions in mind.

A Peak Behind the Curtain
If you're curious as to what you'll find in Forbidden Psychological Tactics, here's a sneak-peak:

* How to create the "gotta have it" feeling in your prospects!
* The magical way to melt away sales resistance -- it's slam-dunk easy… when you know HOW!
* How to subtly seduce your prospects to and stimulate a "craving" for your product or service - even if it never occurred to them to buy from you!
* How to tap into the "primal" buying emotions of your prospects at will!
* The conversational way to get your prospect to experience the positive emotions and intense feelings of having what you're selling so they are naturally and automatically compelled to buy right now!
* How to instantly establish rapport and make your prospects feel like they've known your forever, so they'll trust you like an old friend!
* How to convince others successfully and effortlessly, and how to get them to say, "Yes, Master" and obey your hidden suggestions without resistance!
* The amazing secrets to making objections meaningless even before they come up - it'll surprise you how easy this is when you know this tactic!
* How to create mesmerizing stories and scenarios that grab the attention of your reader, and hold them captive all the way to the order page!
* How adding the power of validation with "social proof" in your sales message can make you rich!
* When to use "sex appeal" to generate buying frenzies that are hot, hot, HOT!
* How to infuse "proof power" into your sales letters to transform them into magnetic sales message that rack up the profits and bring in the bucks!
* Little-known tactics that will alter the mindset of your prospects, and make them unable to resist what you're offering!
* How to create magnetic copy that will draw anyone to you instantly!
* A stunning way to guarantee that your prospect never feels buyer's remorse - use this once and you'll be blown away at how effective it is!
* The "super excitement" closing technique that leaves your prospects so motivated that they literally close themselves!
* A simple technique to send your prospect's objections into the past… where they belong!
* Unleash the power of 'pseudo-logic' and get your prospect to justify their purchase from you for all their own 'logical' reasons!
* How to crack open your prospect's subconscious mind and make them receptive to your suggestions!
* The fastest way to help loosen your prospect's mental buying defences and give them confidence in purchasing!
* How to arouse your prospects inner buying feelings!
* How to influence your prospect's mind to absorb and believe your information!
* How to bypass your prospects' conscious and "hypnotize" their subconscious mind to order your product or service!
* Open the floodgates of your prospect's mind and ride the wave straight to your order form!
* And much, much more!

Let's Cut to the Chase By now, I'm sure you're beginning to understand why you really need to have this information. As I know you can see agree, if your competitors have this information and you don't - you're a sitting duck.
persuasive quotient

I know you'd rather be a successful "have" than a left-in-the-dust "have-not." And I'm positive you'd rather have this information so you can use it to outsell your competition and potentially get rich in the process, then not have it and let someone else cash-in.

Look at your watch -- it's time for you to acquire these closely guarded persuasion strategies and unleash tidal wave after tidal wave of profits.

Simply get your hands on my ebook today at the special discounted introductory price of #3,000 only. you'll get the book as a PDF file, which you can read online on your computer, or print out and read at your desk, on the train, or even at the beach Just Any were That's comfortable for you.

Instant Learning! You Can Literally Generate More Sales Before The Sun Goes Down!

That's how quickly you'll learn and apply the powerful tactics in this book

That's how quickly you'll learn and apply the powerful tactics in this book

As you already know, just one tactic, just ONE, can explode your business. Use several of them and watch your bottom line from red to black. Use all of them, and get ready to join the Forbes 500!!!

Is Doubt Holding You Back?
It doesn't have to. Here's my iron-clad guarantee:

If Forbidden Psychological Tactics isn't worth at least ten times what you paid for it, return it within 90 days for a prompt and courteous refund.

You've got nothing to lose and so much to gain -- money, success, and all the time in the world to enjoy it. But wait, I want to make this a no-brainer

… If You Take Action NOW!!!

Here's how to order

The cost of this ebook is only #2,500

PAY DIRECTLY TO MY OCEANIC BANK ACCOUNT
Account Name: AZEEZ.B.LAWAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 1380001010359

AND CALL BOLAJI ON: 08028088179

NB: PLEASE GIVE ME ONE DAY TO CONFIRM PAYMENT IN MY ACCOUNT,

THEN WILL SEND You YOUR EBOOK TO THE EMAIL YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO ME BY SMS TO THE PHONE NUMBER ABOVE.

(1) (Reply)

Hi- Breed Oil Palm Seedlings For Sale / Solar Chargers For Your Mobile Phones /pda/ Digi-cam/ Mp3/4 / Automatic Ink Refill System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.