Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) (42736 Views)

Plateau State Presidential Elections Results By Premium Times / Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpoki Attacked, Shot Multiple Times (Photos) / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Justjyde(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Speechless. I thought the worst of 2020 was over. What is all this again?
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Ojiofor: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
SlayerForever:
People like Pazienza, Ojiofor, Gtkester etc were mocking ipob for being killed. Can we all see now?

Both for those who murder our people without thought and those who mock those that died, God is not asleep.

cc Gidgiddy.

I never mocked victims of Obigbo massacre but I still remain unrepentantly anti IPOB because nothing good since their existence in Igboland have ever come from them.I knew how it was going to end when Nnamdi Kanu was on radio giving order to kill every soldier in Biafraland,that no Hausa Fulani soldier that set foot in Biafraland will return alive from tomorrow that was 27/10,I cringed in fear of what will be consequence of such an action if his boys should obey his command (knowing how genocidal Nigeria army can be) which i know they will and the result is what we are seeing today.
Nigeria is the only nation in this world that equip her army not for external ememies but to kill her own citizens,I really feel sorry for people of Obigbo but have zero sympathy for Igbos foolishness.Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is bad news to Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na now una come.

Leave Lekki alone. No evidence. Go to Oyigbo and see videos and pictures of a genocide.
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Miracle2020: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
sapientia:
Whatever it is

Killing people without a court order is a crime

Being an Ipob member does not mean instant death

a terrorist organization will never be allowed in my country. We will use any means to flush out all terrorist.
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Miracle2020: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
You do anyhow, you see anyhow.
Namdi kanu gave order that all soldiers should be killed and his members started killing soldiers and carried away their weapons. What do you expect the military to do?
God bless Wike
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by November1857(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
fk001:

Northerners publicly denounce Bokoharam and Bandits unlike your people that identified with IPOB
Shut up! Typical fulani Muslim.
Attack against Boko Haram is attack against the north --- BUHARI
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by November1857(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
a terrorist organization will never be allowed in my country. We will use any means to flush out all terrorist.
Typical fulani Muslim ! Fulani's herdsmen, Bandits and Boko Haram are what ? Perhaps fight for weak Allah -- shekue
Go and slammed your head 100 times for all I care !
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Miracle2020:

Of course

People with single digit IQ can always come to Nairaland to showcase their folly.

Thanks to Seun for creating a platform where every class of Nigeria is represented

From clinically to mentally insane.

Las Las, we go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Every man shall answer for even the least of his actions;be it good or evil. If only these know;if only they know.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by VenOmswiftTM(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rest in peace Excellent Moses. May your killers know no peace!

1 Like

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by themanderon: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
The Nigerian government keeps shedding blood on a regular basis to what end if I may ask? What harm could that woman have done to deserve that kind of death? Southerners killing themselves to appease the overlords up north.
May the people that did this end up in a more miserable state than this.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
A Yoruba group had already awarded Wike the 2020 Man of the Year. Folks remember the GOC of 6th Division of Nigerians Army, Port Harcourt, Rivers State is a Yoruba man too. Ndigbo must know their enemy!!!
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by EMMY76: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is what you get when you have a bloodthirsty terrorist as ur president and a cultist as ur governor.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Gavel(m): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is despicable.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Miracle2020: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
November1857:
Typical fulani Muslim ! Fulani's herdsmen, Bandits and Boko Haram are what ? Perhaps fight for weak Allah -- shekue
Go and slammed your head 100 times for all I care !
boko haram, bandits, Igbos are all terrorist and will be treated as such.
Their useless leader Namdi kanu told them to kill any policeman or soldier and the foolish followers went ahead to kill six soldiers. Now when the soldiers retaliate some terrorist sympathizers begin to call it massacre.
If I should be the president, any community that support or take part in killing our gallant soldiers will be wiped out from the surface of the earth.
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Neddstark:
Where are those clowns that pushed dumb youths to sacrifice themselves in the name of Endsars? Hope you can see the consequences of igniting fire on a country that is sitting on a hotbed. Any conflict in Nigeria will lead to bloodshed by hoodlums, touts, police and the military. This is not about who is in power, when things go out of hands in Nigeria, it is always bloody. You never know the value of peace untill you see war.

RIP to the innocent that died in Oyigbo. Please let us think twice before setting the nation of fire for our own selfish causes.
Clown.

That was not war.

That was the military cowardly killing it's own people.

Stop talking nonsense.

Black lives matter protest happened in America.
How many people did their military kill?
None.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by mindtricks: 2:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by aniomadei1975: 2:57am On Nov 24, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
Tomorrow one stupid almajiri will come here to tell us that nobody was killed in obigbo!! May God punish anyone supporting this evil going on in this shitole

Tomorrow one useless IPOB will come here to tell us that they do not deserve to die. Their leader Ewu Akanu will tell them to kill and they will stupidly kill, behead , roast and eat human being. Every IPOB man must die.

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Neddstark: 3:17am On Nov 24, 2020
CSTRR:

Clown.

That was not war.

That was the military cowardly killing it's own people.

Stop talking nonsense.

Black lives matter protest happened in America.
How many people did their military kill?
None.

Nigeria is not America or Europe.
What could be peaceful there could be chaotic here.
But some people are too myopic to understand
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by November1857(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Miracle2020:
Their useless leader Namdi kanu told them to kill any policeman or soldier and the foolish followers went ahead to kill six soldiers. Now when the soldiers retaliate some terrorist sympathizers begin to call it massacre.
If I should be the president, any community that support or take part in killing our gallant soldiers will be wiped out from the surface of the earth.
Shut up Typical Aboki ! Kanu not a terrorist leader,, I not his fans , am neither IBO or Ipob ,but truth must be told ! Imagineing skekue Boko Haram leader leaving in UK ,and be visiting United States and other Western countries . I ipob is not terrorist organization, they are freedom movement seeking to liberate thier people from this contraps.
The right for self termination is recognize in UN charter.
I am a south Southerner and oyibo is equally part of Niger delta, no sane human 'll support wike for killing innocent people in the name of hunting for Ipob . He apparently did that to please his blood sucking masters up north.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Neddstark:

Nigeria is not America or Europe.
What could be peaceful there could be chaotic here.
But some people are too myopic to understand
Crap.
NIgeria is definitely not Europe. It's governed by mad people.

Black lives matter protest WAS far more serious than end SARS.

There is nothing that happened in Nigeria that didn't happen IN America.

The only difference is that their military are not cowards to shoot protesters.
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2020
CSTRR:

Crap.
NIgeria is definitely not Europe. It's governed by mad people.

Black lives matter protest WAS far more serious than end SARS.

There is nothing that happened in Nigeria that didn't happen IN America.

The only difference is that their military are not cowards to shoot protesters.

And the protesters looted, looted and looted stores. All in the name of liberty.
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2020
aniomadei1975:

Tomorrow one useless IPOB will come here to tell us that they do not deserve to die. Their leader Ewu Akanu will tell them to kill and they will stupidly kill, behead , roast and eat human being. Every IPOB man must die.
please cry me more river it boost my moral!!
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by EastisBae: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2020
This bastard called Wike must be brought to judgement. This evil man must not get away with these murders. For God's sake, these are people like you and me! They have families and loved ones who are bereaved and heartbroken today, some of their loved ones may never recover from the trauma of their deaths.

What right does Wike have to order the killing of defenseless citizens? Let's even assume they're IPOB or people that rioted/protested, does it now mean that Wike is now the accuser, prosecutor and executor?? Why didn't Wike allow them their day in court if he felt they weren't law abiding??

I'm going to Twitter right now to upload these pictures and tag as many global authorities as possible.

Bastard Wike must be brought to justice wether here in Nigeria or abroad.
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by EastisBae: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Neddstark:

And the protesters looted, looted and looted stores. All in the name of liberty.

You're so shockingly ignorant, and you seem to wear it like a batch of honor considering all the dum.b posts you've been making all over nairaland.

During Black lives matter protests in America, uncountable number of businesses and offices were looted by protesters. So many cars burnt and policemen injured, but it didn't warrant them to start shooting at protesters. Yet here in this jungle called Nigeria, innocent people were smoked out of their houses killed by the authorities that ought to protect them. Many others were forced indoors for two weeks without food or medication!

You're sick and for supporting these evil, may you suffer same faith with unfortunate ones. You're still in Nigeria, so that's a big possibility.
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by Neddstark: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2020
EastisBae:

May the person behind the moniker, Eastisbae and his/her family suffer same faith with unfortunate ones.

Amen
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by 50fiftyy: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
Miracle2020:
[/s]
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Neddstark:

Yes the criminals among them did.
And they were arrested, not slaughtered.
Re: Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) by tunjion: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding / PDP Governor Diri Celebrates With Tinubu After Supreme Court Victory / FG Directs Discos To Stop Cash Payment From Consumers By March 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.