Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Candid Advise Needed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Candid Advise Needed. (130 Views)

I Need Your Candid Advise On Career Choice. / Advise Needed On How To Make My Freedays Accountable / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candid Advise Needed. by PaAdu02(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Someone is in dare need of advise in respect visa application, the person applied to enter a foreign country some 7years ago for a visit,though , married then, but on the application information filled in , she put single, fast forward to 2020,the same person now has some requisite qualifications to be picked for skilled Visa in the same country she applied to then.
The question now is, will it be advisable to use marriage certificate that is dated 8years ago, considering, 7 years ago, the same person claimed single, actual date that preceded the date of first application. I will appreciate good responses that can be conveyed back to the person, maybe she can go file in for another marriage certificate or use the old one!

(1) (Reply)

Hp☎️{{{{ Support++ Number☎️{{{{ +1866⇆92.3⇆58.05}}}}}} ☏ Hp (((customer Care Bdi / Is SQL Knowledge Important For A Fresh Graduate In Economics or Finance ? / TLM Model Has Long Passed Its Expiration Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.