Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt (938 Views)

Relocating To Portharcourt (advise Needed) / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hello Nairalander, how're you guys doing today?
I decided to go for a weekend in portharcourt by road, this was my first time traveling by road to portharcourt (chai!! I don't know that portharcourt is very far cry :' cry all my bones still aches me).
I woke up by 5am,got to Berger by 5:20am trying to booked a bolt ride, can you believe bolt gave me drivers that were very far from me.
I had no choice but to take okada to Jibowu (GIGM), it's was a sweet journey because I was just gisting with the bike man.
I got to GIGM office and got another shock that I will go with the bus, that there sienna bus has some fault. I had no choice but to go with the bus,they returned some part of my money (1700naira).
The journey began from Lagos to,sagamu,ijebu,Ore,Benin, Edo,Ekpoma,Auchi,Delta,Warri) we got to warri by 4:30pm,my body don weak and I was very tired.
To cut the long story short,I got to Portharcourt by 7:30pm. I was the last person to came down from the bus. GIGM driver warned me not to wear the kind of dress I worn on again kiss.
Me: and you have the gut to tell me this. I am your wife? Is it your body?
Driver: I am sorry now, it's just that you are too beautiful to open your body like this.
Me: really!!!
Driver: I am sorry don't be offended.
My host came to picked me.
Pictures: my ticket, stadium road and my tired face with body.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Kosoco(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
We really have Big girls in NL... You are sharp and Good looking
Tyewolove:
Hello Nairalander, how're you guys doing today?
I decided to go for a weekend in portharcourt by road, this was my first time traveling by road to portharcourt (chai!! I don't know that portharcourt is very far cry :' cry all my bones still aches me).
I woke up by 5am,got to Berger by 5:20am trying to booked a bolt ride, can you believe bolt gave me drivers that were very far from me.
I had no choice but to take okada to Jibowu (GIGM), it's was a sweet journey because I was just gisting with the bike man.
I got to GIGM office and got another shock that I will go with the bus, that there sienna bus has some fault. I had no choice but to go with the bus,they returned some part of my money (1700naira).
The journey began from Lagos to,sagamu,ijebu,Ore,Benin, Edo,Ekpoma,Auchi,Delta,Warri) we got to warri by 4:30pm,my body don weak and I was very tired.
To cut the long story short,I got to Portharcourt by 7:30pm. I was the last person to came down from the bus. GIGM driver warned me not to wear the kind of dress I worn on again kiss.
Me: and you have the gut to tell me this. I am your wife? Is it your body?
Driver: I am sorry now, it's just that you are too beautiful to open your body like this.
Me: really!!!
Driver: I am sorry don't be offended.
My host came to picked me.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by DonBenny77(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Which hotel for stadium road abeg, make i lap you grin
Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
I got to my hotel,had my bath and I went to my host house for dinner.
I lodged at Davvy hotel,nice hospitality, good environment and affordable price.
Obio cool sad sad!!! Some people have money and I will have the money IJN.
My host house;
Chef; this cheese macaroni and I hope you enjoyed it.
Me: thanks (in mind undecided undecided no jollof rice,no eba it's cheese macaroni) the food tasted nice but I don't like it.
Chef: did you enjoyed the food.
Me: yeah I did (in my mind undecided undecided,no I didn't)
Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pictures

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pictures: I can't upload more than 2pictures on Nairaland shocked sad sad

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
I went to the club,makes new friends,I danced and over danced. My phone screen broke on my way home sad sad sad.
Obio cheesy!! There are beautiful girls/ladies in portharcourt.
So many beautiful ladies at casablanca just like Allen Avenue.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by 4everEdward(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
First to start, I don park with my pop corn, download the full gist let’s hear. By the way your extremely beautiful

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
A funny experience I had at casablanca,I was in the car,I told the driver to stop so that I can take a good look at casablanca.
Ashewo: I am very beautiful and I sabi do the do
Customer:you sure you can handle me very well.
Ashewo: yes I can now.
Customer: enter car let us go
From nowhere a lady started shouting leave her , come and carry me,I can handle you wella.
She was shouting and she wasn't ashamed of herself sad shocked shocked shocked. I was surprised and it also saddened my heart.
My pictures aren't loading ooo cry cry cry i am not happy about it.
Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
The hotel pictures,studio 66
Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by 4everEdward(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tyewolove:
A funny experience I had at casablanca,I was in the car,I told the driver to stop so that I can take a good look at casablanca.
Ashewo: I am very beautiful and I sabi do the do
Customer:you sure you can handle me very well.
Ashewo: yes I can now.
Customer: enter car let us go
From nowhere a lady started shouting leave her , come and carry me,I can handle you wella.
She was shouting and she wasn't ashamed of herself sad shocked shocked shocked. I was surprised and it also saddened my heart.
My pictures aren't loading ooo cry cry cry i am not happy about it.

Pls can you make your story long pls. And yes see your abbreviations well, I can’t wait and be reading this short story it sadden my heart too

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
I got back to the hotel,so tired, Happy and not happy because my phone screen got broken. I had to have some drinks with my host before she left to her house.
Experience I had at the club.
Babe: can we danced.
Me: yes no prob.
We were dancing,I was caressing her and touching her bum bum, laughing together and I told she is pretty.
Babe: are you a lesbian? Can we date?
Me: No
Babe: I love the way you touched me, you touched me perfectly well. I like you so much.
I was shocked and perplexed sad sad sad,I mean you have a boyfriend for goodness sake and your boyfriend's is here with us.
Me: no,I am not a lesbian and we can't date, you are pretty but we are women.
She seems not happy with me but I don't care,I went to meet my host and I told her,she was like don't mind her ooo.
My pictures aren't loading.
Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
I tried screenshoting my pictures,maybe it will load.

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pictures of the hotel,I went out the second day to get some food to eat. The food was very very tasty,I really enjoyed the pounded and the vegetable soup.

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Random pictures of me, don't mind my swollen face I couldn't get enough rest.
Davvy hotel bleeped up.
Telecom calls
Receptionist; hi, please the light will go off for some minutes.
Me: okay.
Receptionist: we are sorry for the inconveniences.
From 1pm to 4:30pm , that was when the light came on. But the receptionist said for some minutes,I wasn't angry. When my host came and I told her,she was angry and she told I was too soft,I just smiled and looked at her. Why will I get angry,the generator had fault and no light.
It's not the hotel fault but Nepa fault.

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Random pictures of portharcourt.
Chai!!! Now I have many portharcourt guys on my case wink wink cheesy cheesy, I told my Lagos males friends and they are all jealous. Like what the Bleep? Why are they jealousy of me having fine and handsome portharcourt guys as friends but it's only one man that has the key to my heart wink cheesy wink. We quarrels alot but you are still mine.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Chicago213(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chicago213:
Nice thread. I'm in Portharcourt too at the moment for some job stuff. Can I take you to Aristo House? It's quite close to casablanca.

No thanks,I am in Lagos now
Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Random pictures of the fridge at the hotel,I love wine alot. The hotel cleaner is so nice and respectful, when he came to clean my room,he was hard-working, very fast doing his work diligently. I felt like helping until I remember I am also broke too grin grin grin.

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
I had an accident on my way to get food at chicken republic sad angry sad, the guy was at fault and he can't even say a single sorry despite people was telling him he was at fault. I fought for my driver but it's yielded to nothing angry sad angry shocked
Some people are just too rude sad sad sad and too proud,the driver was very sad and it makes me felt so guilty. I was overcharged but I had to pay because his side mirror got broken.

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
It is a pity sad sad, I don't have a youtube account,I would love to upload my video. My host told me,we should go to Abuja and have some fun. I declined the offer because I need to get back to work on Monday sad sad sad.
On my way back home,I used GUO motor I hails the GUO drivers(they run,they don't drive, very fast drivers grin grin grin).
Passing through Bayelsa state,the song "small people" by beautiful Nubia hits me harder,seeing people living in hut or a tent house(I don't even know what to call it) and the children are still very happy. Hmmmm it's well(Nigeria is a country undecided undecided).
We stopped by a restaurant,it is a popular restaurant most traveller eat there.
I wasn't happy when I see children hawking on the road,I don't like it whenever I see children hawking on major roads. How I wish I have money to start (operation go back to school) I wish I can just send those children to school and gives them a good education cry cry cry.
In a Nutshell, portharcourt is a very beautiful city,go portharcourt ooooo in duncan mighty voice.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tyewolove(f): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pictures

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by donPhill(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
beautiful people... nice thread!
I know I was not following a bad looking face!

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt by oseiwe(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tyewolove:
Hello
The journey began from Lagos to,sagamu,ijebu,Ore,Benin, Edo,Ekpoma,Auchi,Delta,Warri) we got to warri by 4:30pm
Are you sure of this route?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa / Usa No 1 Enemy Of Nigeria / Travel Abroad With Only N31,400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.