Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi (17068 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt / Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by debbydams(f): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
It is well
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by bobokeshington: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
embarassed
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by Stevengold(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Greenbirth:
For over one week now I was banned because I responded to one animal terrorist called Yarimo. Well meaning nairaland.com should please check his profile comments and pass judgement.

He will make a tribalism comments and when you respond, he will report you and you will be banned.

Yarimo God punish you well well anywhere you dey. Animal. Nairaland does not belong to the north. Get that into your empty head.

cheesy you do soon chop 2 weeks ban
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by yarimo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Barka00:

Lmfaoo
No mind the aboki, am sure na illiterate him be

Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by Barka00(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace....
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die of which car crash is among

Is like we were born to die...and death is only the beginning

You are very correct...especially when you trying to become the most high by smoking too much
Not knowing that no matter the amount of weed you smoke you can never be the most high....only jah[God] is the most high

Slawormirr would you like your son to be like u?
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by JoeEeL(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Death is just the beginning of everlasting life

Who lied to u?

Let me guess. A book written over 1,500 or 2,000 years ago?
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by wink2015(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Death is just the beginning of everlasting life

For those who accept Jesus christ or Mohammed KWO ?
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by pointstores(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by mamdanju: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
May Allah forgive and have mercy upon her. May Allah admit her in to Jannatil firdaus. I know her as a hardworking and compassionate person. May her family be granted the fortitude to bear such a shocking loss.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by IAMPEDRO: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace....
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die of which car crash is among

Is like we were born to die...and death is only the beginning

You are very correct...especially when you trying to become the most high by smoking too much
Not knowing that no matter the amount of weed you smoke you can never be the most high....only jah[God] is the most high
I like your lines. lol......
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by adecz: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
A lady who woke up hale &
hearty this morning will be sleeping
in the cemetery this night, until
the judgement day.. cry cry cry

From God we come & to Him we
shall return... RIP cry

This life.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by likita95: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zane2point4:
One way or the other the monsters you helped make will kill all of una.

Fix roads you said no...

Condemn bad leaders that assign road construction to there ghost companies....you said no...

See as e come end....

Millions of Nigerians have already lost there lives this year alone and many to go also before end of this year due to avoidable road accident blc of direct effects of bad roads.

No rip.
Pay your respect or better still keep shut.
Was she responsible for road development during her time in life?
She was a good teacher to us here in University of Jos on her short visit, a mother and friend to many. So like I said earlier, if you have nothing good to say keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by Zane2point4(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
likita95:

She was a good teacher to us here in University of Jos on her short visit, a mother and friend to many. So like I said earlier, if you have nothing good to say keep quiet.
Modified.....my bad.

Tot she was a politician.
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by electhnd(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
life

Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by Kafinlemo: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
May your soul rest in eternal peace MAMA.
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by czaratwork: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
RIP Zuwaira.
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by czaratwork: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
likita95:

A very humble and nice lady.
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by YaksonFCA(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi by Greenbirth: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=yarimo post=96354792][/quote] are you not Abok b4. Tribal bigot. Brutish smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Taskforce Begins Clampdown Against Traffic Offender / Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At / Mile 2/Apapa Expressway: The Agony Of Lagos Commuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.