Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Stabbed Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos) (417 Views)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos) by DonCrack: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
HGSMEDIAPLUS.COM.NG

Man Stabbed Multiple Times Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos)

A man has been stabbed multiple times while trying to help a gateman attached to a hotel from some hoodlums attack in Delta State. HGS Media Plus reports.

The incident happened on Sunday night, 22 November at 'K Lounge', Delta State.

HGS Media Plus gathered that the man identified as Olu Anirenta saw some suspected hoodlums attacking a gateman of 'K Lounge' hotel and decided to help.

While he was trying to rescue the gateman from the attack, the hoodlums attacked him instead and stabbed him multiple times.

The hotel management however came to his rescue and took him to the hospital were he was treated and discharged that same night. HGS Media Plus understands.

As at the time of filling this report, the suspects involved in the attack has been arrested and place in Police Custody.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/11/man-stabbed-multiple-times-trying-to-help-a-gateman-from-hoodlums-attack-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Man Stabbed Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos) by tyup(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Heal the world and make it a better place

With Love ♥ ♥
Re: Man Stabbed Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos) by EmptyGarden(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
To live in Nigeria is a full-time hazardous job.
Re: Man Stabbed Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos) by IamD18: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
There's atleast one or more hoodlum in all families in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Only u wan save person against multiple attackers abi? As per Rambo or commando... Dats y I mind my business as best as I can.. One mistake I can never ever make is trying to separate ppl fighting with weapons
Re: Man Stabbed Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos) by Vision4God: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
For this good and kind gesture, God will remember u 4 good. God bless u and in time of your need helpers will be there 4u.
Speedy healing sir
Re: Man Stabbed Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos) by illicit(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't know if to slap him or thank him....
Re: Man Stabbed Trying To Help A Gateman From Hoodlums Attack (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wow! Commando. Thank Ur stars u'r still alive

(1) (Reply)

Within Seven Days, Two Residents Declared Missing In Osun / Nigerian Man Caught With Cocaine Worth N7B At The Murtala Muhammed Airport / Fuel Station Sells Water To Customers As Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.