Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Need Someone That Can Customize My SMF FORUM To Look Professional - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone That Can Customize My SMF FORUM To Look Professional (147 Views)

Customize My Account Page Woocommerce Plugin / Who Can Customize My Blogger Site Like This / Smf Forum Developer/designer Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Customize My SMF FORUM To Look Professional by TheTrillionaire: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
I need someone that can customize my smf forum to look professional.

1. Make the site look unique and professional

2. Make the Adsense appear in a way it won’t be disturbing users.

3. Install a good site map and optimize the forum well for quick search engine discovery of the posts in it.

4. Make it appear well on Mobile and desktop browsers.

5. Make all parts of the site Https://

He/she too can offer other suggestions

If you can Whatsapp 080376-4-76-85

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Wordpress Plugins And Themes Downloaded For Fr££ - Lifetime � / Latest Too Xclusive Mobile Theme [2020] For Sale At Affordable Price / Why Are Your Ads Not Converting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.