Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women (62246 Views)

Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses With Bikini Dubai Girls (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Zakarisammy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
So it's now a six women challenge
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
majamajic:
The girl on blue pant and black top
The girl on blue headtie first on the right ,
My specs !
who ask you?
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by 3kay945(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
hothuntee:
Gracious women retain honour while strong men retain riches ~ Solomon BC 19xx
grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
If them say make i pick ehnnnn na that slim one way dey he left hand side i go take anyday anytime twice on Monday....because slim women are just too beautiful in everything

Talk about their slim thigh not choking their vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour
When they are on leggings they are just too beautiful..the beauty of their camel toe is second to non
They are very portable and mobile
They can accommodate any size of dick that comes in because of their deepness
Tell them to sit on you during coitus and see how they will be happy...wetting your dickkk with all sorts of vaginal fluid. Sticky, foaming, watery and Slippery
A shout out to all the slim ladies....I love you all

Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:
Fixed
Unfixed
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Blackmiserable(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
ValCon888:
Women are a dime a dozen when you have money.

Lol. Hmm.
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by DukeJoe17: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:
I am a huge fan of p-square. They made my childhood and dominated the Nigerian music industry. I still listen to the music they sang up till today. Their Beautiful Onyinye remix with Rick Ross which I watched again on MTV base about an hour ago is arguably the best International collaboration of all time. It beats all collaborations by Wizkid and only Davido's collaboration with Chris Brown comes closer at second place.

So sad that Paul had to break that musical group which was tied by affinity and consanguinity because of his hatred for a Yoruba damsel whom Peter loved dearly, still loves even more deeply and will always love till death separates them.

I respect and admire Peter for being with the love of his life. Perhaps, more families from his place can allow more Yoruba brides into their homes because of the grace , luck , fruitfulness, fidelity, fertility and affordable dowry that are necessary to build good homes.

My love for onyinye is like no other,
That rap from Rosay is my most vibing line,
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by humilitypays(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
The dream of every man even though they will never admit out of fear of losing their free pussies reading shocked
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by sammysneh(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:
Something must kill a man.

Nairaland VAR I hail o
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Goodman247: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Babymamas:
that's how it supposed to be. six women with one man. what a good combination. the man gonna eat fat mehn. six of them will be competing to please their husband
polygamist
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Olatara(f): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
If them say make i pick ehnnnn na that slim one way dey he left hand side i go take anyday anytime twice on Monday....because slim women are just too beautiful in everything

Talk about their slim thigh not choking their vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour
When they are on leggings they are just too beautiful..the beauty of their camel toe is second to non
Tell them to sit on you during coitus and see how they will be happy...wetting your dickkk with all sorts of vaginal fluid. Sticky, foaming, watery and Slippery
Werey.
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by emoney09: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
HMmm
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Esomchi77(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kingsuave:
Wahala for who no snap with 6 girls grin
I swear
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Esomchi77(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=Kingsuave post=96351656]Wahala for who no snap with 6 girls grin[/quote
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by clerkent(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Waiting for ikorodu bois to do there own
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by swiperthefox: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:
I am a huge fan of p-square. They made my childhood and dominated the Nigerian music industry. I still listen to the music they sang up till today. Their Beautiful Onyinye remix with Rick Ross which I watched again on MTV base about an hour ago is arguably the best International collaboration of all time. It beats all collaborations by Wizkid and only Davido's collaboration with Chris Brown comes closer at second place.

So sad that Paul had to break that musical group which was tied by affinity and consanguinity because of his hatred for a Yoruba damsel whom Peter loved dearly, still loves even more deeply and will always love till death separates them.

I respect and admire Peter for being with the love of his life. Perhaps, more families from his place can allow more Yoruba brides into their homes because of the grace , luck , fruitfulness, fidelity, fertility and affordable dowry that are necessary to build good homes.
It was Peter that broke up the group not Paul.
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by successtutor(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
ValCon888:
Women are a dime a dozen when you have money.
You need to say that again. Money ....
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Gabson001(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
I can't believe this nonsense made FP
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by spyglaxx: 1:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

Fixed

Every woman has a price but the currency may differ.
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Nicca be ethicallyright and don't blame 1 person for the mistakes of 3. And why are you highlighting the fact that she's Yoruba like that's the reasom they can't get along?
I think it has more to do with character than tribe.

Bro even with character, your brothers have no right to tell you who to love and not love, she has bad character and she was with their mum at the hospital when their mum was dying just to take care of her even with her busy schedule, she has bad character but we never heard about any of their problems with the era that we are in now where celebrities relationship don’t last, instead their love is waxing stronger....bro I think Rude and Jude have problems, and Jude problem is the fact that he favorite one than the other, attitude? But the same girl gave them their first car o.....so what are we saying, if Na you, you no go marry that kind girl wey stay when you never blow?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Gtoosmooth(m): 2:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Dospix:
This your narrative is evil and reeks of bias. The Psquare problem did not resonate from Paul and I know you know this. Peter wanted the group to fire Jude their manager but he refused, this ultimately triggered the demise of the group. Why am I even explaining this to you? Enough of this tribalistic narrative of yours.

Bro he was asking them to fire him, he only wanted Jude to be paid just like every manager, and not him sharing equally with them like he sings too, he complained about psquare not having their own office is big as the brand was, which they wouldn’t listen to, if you study Peter well, you would know he is business oriented and very smart, but Paul is just very easy to manipulate and that is one reason why Jude likes him, Peter complained about himself not getting a fair treatment as he would write and it will be scrapped by Jude, Jude once said he made Paul the leader of the group, will you ever take that? You should have heard ejeajo ft TI, Peter sang that song, watch the video, you would see Paul was barely active maybe cos Na Peter sing am, no one would want to play second fiddle not when you know what you got....I believe you also know we can’t compare them right now in terms of personal achievements since they broke up too....
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Gtoosmooth(m): 2:08am On Nov 24, 2020
Nchenches:

Another Fela Anikulakpo in the making?

Money enter brains.

Bro don’t forget it’s a video shoot, but get level of wealth and let’s see if you won’t sleep with all the girls in your area....just saying, that guy still remain the only celeb I respect the most in Nigeria, you never hear any crazy news of him cheating since Lola had Cameron for him...
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by ijayebonyi(f): 5:37am On Nov 24, 2020
LegendVibes:
Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women After Pretty Mike’s Stunt At Williams Uchemba's Wedding (Pix)

Singer Paul Okoye has posed with six women after Lagos-based socialite Pretty Mike’s stunt at Williams Uchemba’s wedding, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old shared a picture of himself in the middle of six women all dressed in bikini.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH7LkW2n3mE/?igshid=2p88y3i3ngzm

It appears that the photo was taken during the set of a video shoot for one of his songs.

Igbere TV reports that Pretty Mike had on November 21 showed up with six pregnant women to Williams wedding.

He alleged that the women were expecting his babies.

Paul who split with twin brother Peter in 2017 now performs solo as Rude boy or King Rudy.
. So he is copying pretty Mike?
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by ijayebonyi(f): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=MetalJigsaw post=96359763][/quote]. Lol �
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

okay
we love you too for loving us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by Pimine: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Gtoosmooth:

Bro even with character, your brothers have no right to tell you who to love and not love, she has bad character and she was with their mum at the hospital when their mum was dying just to take care of her even with her busy schedule, she has bad character but we never heard about any of their problems with the era that we are in now where celebrities relationship don’t last, instead their love is waxing stronger....bro I think Rude and Jude have problems, and Jude problem is the fact that he favorite one than the other, attitude? But the same girl gave them their first car o.....so what are we saying, if Na you, you no go marry that kind girl wey stay when you never blow?
Aswearugaaad

I definitely will. Whatever the matter, I hope they resolve it as soon as possible. These guys are twins forgodssake! sad
Re: Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women by mkpurumma090(f): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Raining one grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) / Burna Boy Visits DJ Khaled's Mansion, Gets Served Seafood Breakfast Last Last / Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.