Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Paul Okoye Hit Back At Davido For Calling His Friends And Family Pu*sy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Hit Back At Davido For Calling His Friends And Family Pu*sy (226 Views)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Hit Back At Davido For Calling His Friends And Family Pu*sy by paddiboy: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
On what level and audacity do you have to call my friends and family pu*sy?

Davido took to his Twitter handle to slam people who attended the separate birthday parties organized by the estranged twin brothers on Wednesday.

Davido on his Twitter handle wrote;

''Y’all niggas that wen to Peter and Paul’s bday separately y’all pussy as Bleep!! Them niggas is TWINS !! Not my business but Shit hurts I’m angry Walai''

Reacting via his Instastories, Paul asked Davido who gave him the audacity to drag his family and friends.

SEE PAULS REATION >> HERE

(1) (Reply)

Mrsive / Get A WeChat Account Opened For You At A Token / #ESSENCE By Wizkid & Tems Makes President Obama's List Of 2020 Favourite Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.