Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola (1596 Views)

This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal / Osun Election: Remain Calm, We Are Studying Outcome – Oyetola Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by hisexcellency34: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

Osun state governor, Gboyega Oyetola on Monday said he was not aware of plans by his predecessor and Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola to celebrate 10 years of progressive governance in the state.

As exclusively reported by Daily Independent, Aregbesola had planned to celebrate eight years of his tenure as governor from 2010 to 2018 and the two years of Oyetola's tenure.

At the same time, Oyetola is also planning to mark the second anniversary of his administration. The development has pitched loyalists of the two political gladiators against one another.

Media Adviser to Aregbeso­la, Mr. Sola Fasure, who con­firmed that his principal is planning to celebrate 10 years of progressive governance in Osun, said that Governor Oye­tola is aware and is also part of the programme.

However reacting, Chief Press Secretary to the Governor Oyetola,  Ismail Omipidan, said neither the party nor his principal was aware of the proposed celebration of 10th year anniversary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the State. 

He said there is nothing like 10 years anniversary of progressive governance in their plans.

"The only thing I know is that we are planning our second year anniversary. I am a member of the committee. The party in the State also has representatives in that committee. There is no such programme in our lineup. Can you shave someone's head behind him?

"Fasure is being economical with the truth by saying that that Governor Oyetola is part of the planned celebration. He should step forward and present further evidence to back his false claims or forever remain silent," Omipidan said.

https://www.independent.ng/you-cant-shave-my-head-in-my-absence-oyetola-tells-aregbesola/

Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yorubas are not United at all.

Something that is not a problem, is always an issue to them.

They are at war with themselves.

Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by OfficialAPCNig: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why do yorubas hate themselves so much?

Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by SocialJustice: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Political gladiators indeed. Nigerian press always making fools look important because of brown envelop.

Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by Karlifate: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
IF u forget ur head for house, dem go shave am before u come back.

Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by nairavsdollars(f): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na ya papa make them call political gladiator??

SocialJustice:
Political gladiators indeed. Nigerian press always making fools look important because of brown envelop.
Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by seunmsg(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Aregbesola should respect himself and let the governor be. What the fvck is “10 years of progressive governance”?

Alaye, you had 8 years and it’s over. You can’t be celebrating the incumbent governor’s tenure as part of whatever you have in mind. Face your ministry in Abuja and allow the governor to celebrate his second year anniversary in peace.
Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by LadySarah: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
onwe ihe mmadu ama nfu n'obodo?
This is preposterous! celebrating progressiveness in this hunger?

Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tomorrow Afonjas will come out and be disturbing everybody with their slogan "Itesiwaju Odua lo jo wa logun O".....but the truth is that they are their own greatest enemy.

Nonsense Buhari and Ndi Ofe Mmanu!

Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oyetola is Tinubu cousin and stooge. By the way, seems this feud between Aregbe and Tinubu has taken another dimension.

Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by Fahdiga(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tinubu is the cause of all this problems. this man's greed no be here. Yorubas should learn from the Igbos and do away with godfatherism

Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by LibertyRep: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Which one is progressive governance anniversary again?

Aregbesola's 8 Years tenure ended two years ago and he should respect himself.

This is why they fight tooth and nail to install successors.
Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by nairavsdollars(f): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Is that even what he is appointed as Minister to do?
LibertyRep:
Which one is progressive governance anniversary again?

Aregbesola's 8 Years tenure ended two years ago and he should respect himself.

This is why they fight tooth and nail to install successors.
Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by Maize247(f): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Start the fight already
Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by Gandollaar(f): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
seunmsg:
Aregbesola should respect himself and let the governor be. What the fvck is “10 years of progressive governance”?

Alaye, you had 8 years and it’s over. You can’t be celebrating the incumbent governor’s tenure as part of whatever you have in mind. Face your ministry in Abuja and allow the governor to celebrate his second year anniversary in peace.
There's no rift between Aregbe and Oye - Thatfairguy1

Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by JAMO84: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Tinubu is the cause of all this problems. this man's greed no be here. Yorubas should learn from the Igbos and do away with godfatherism
We should learn from people who have been tossed aside for 50 years?
Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by 50fiftyy: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2020
JAMO84:
We should learn from people who have been tossed aside for 50 years?
Re: You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola by Olatomiwami(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:

Which of the Igbos?Yeye deh smell,what's there to emulate from u and your leaders? Ikpeazu,TA Orji or OUK? Go siddon for dirty I beg.

Rebranding Nigeria: 10 Local Brands To Make Nigeria A Global Destination / Woman Who Ended Her Marriage With Prophet After He Refused To ..... Speaks Up / My Experience Traveling From Anambra To Imo State Today