Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) (44484 Views)

Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by kingdavid09: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Buhari is a well known failure and Irreversible disaster.

I wonder how he managed to brainwash the entire Yorubas in his support. Still baffles me how he did it.

Someone who doesn't have even WAEC brainwashed professors and educated men and women of the Southwest such a shame.

The Yellowbas should be hiding their faces by now and total shame and regrets.

Shameful

Yorubas are complicit in the making of this government, they cannot exonerate themselves.We need to stop behaving like Esau who sold his birthday for porridge. The Youruba APC gang are contended with the crumbs that come their way.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by toprealman: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lol.....audio operation. Ransome Kuti!
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Minjim: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Later they'll say they're not Fulani
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by faithfull18(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nobody is asking what they use the money collected as ransom for
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Chris2863(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hausa Amaka grin
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by dragunov: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Evan boys. Kidnapping is Introduced to Nigeria by certain greedy people. If u now ask them to show their leader. they will point towards yeast.
There only problems is why the Fulani bandits are looking unkept. Probably because the Guns u people loaned it to them is straining there finance. Also it's a strategy, because in the North we don't trust people flashing wealth if we don't know the source. We don't celebrate sudden ill gotten wealths.

Look who is talking. Just shut that cess pit of yours and snap out of the delirium you have inflicted on yourself. " we don't celebrate sudden ill gotten yan yan yan yan......" The most notorious and prolific looters of public fund are Northerners. Abi that one is not ill gotten wealth? The most evil and devilish security operatives are from the North. They are in synch with these Fulani bandits and kidnappers. Anything they touch simply dies. The most wicked and senselessly heartless people are from the North. The most terrible religious bigots are from the North. So bold of you to associate Fulani kidnappers to the SE. Is there any connection?

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by 9jatriot(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
If not because of these amnesty international people who value the human rights of criminals more than citizens, I would have had a suggestions for the security guys that caught them.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by 9jatriot(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Maybe these guys work for some other big man otherwise they always look at you have described.
Also if not greed and easy money, they would have long invested their proceeds in more lucrative ventures.
SocialJustice:
Look at them, always looking malnourished and confused.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Teibaba(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Seeing their faces looking like Chinese, I've no doubt they were properly lynched.

Good one there.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by SocialJustice: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jatriot:
Maybe these guys work for some other big man otherwise they always look at you have described.
Also if not greed and easy money, they would have long invested their proceeds in more lucrative ventures.
Do you think to have lucrative venture in Nigeria is easy or do these guys look like they can manage a successful business?

I agree they have a kingpin behind them.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Buhari is a well known failure and Irreversible disaster.

I wonder how he managed to brainwash the entire Yorubas in his support. Still baffles me how he did it.

Someone who doesn't have even WAEC brainwashed professors and educated men and women of the Southwest such a shame.

The Yellowbas should be hiding their faces by now and total shame and regrets.

Shameful

It's a religious arrangement. We all know it. They allowed a few camp followers like Amaechi, Keyamo, Onyeama (Abba Kyari's buddy) to tag along. But we all know it was a push to Islamise the country. Like MKO like Tinubu.
Sorry if anyone is annoyed, but it is clear that Tinubu and co didn't expect it to turn out this way.
Tinubu expected to be highly influential but his nominees were either rejected or humiliated out of office subsequently. Then he was the one tasked with distributing cash from 2 whole bullion vans on election eve.
So he is the one being called corrupt, whereas some commissioners in the north may be as rich as him.
Lai Mohammed is probably not happy with the insults he is gaining for lying about everything, but that was his assignment. Whereas the minister for disaster has been disappearing hundreds of billions of naira to feed school children on holidays and supporting the poorest families.
Amaechi was minister for transportation but minister of state (Aviation) was launching logo for Air Nigeria in Bahrain for 200 million dollars. If truth be told, the southern supporters of this horror government are getting a raw deal. They are forced to collect the crumbs in indignity.
Suffering never kills anyone. We shall survive. We shall thrive. God helping us.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by 9jatriot(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Farming nko?? They look like people who are suited for farming.
The allures of easy money is the major motivation I like to think.
SocialJustice:
Do you think to have lucrative venture in Nigeria is easy or do these guys look like they can manage a successful business?

I agree they have a kingpin behind them.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by phobia2002: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
They will be free soon unless their tribe name doesn't start with F
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Dharniel600(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Evan boys. Kidnapping is Introduced to Nigeria by certain greedy people. If u now ask them to show their leader. they will point towards yeast.
There only problems is why the Fulani bandits are looking unkept. Probably because the Guns u people loaned it to them is straining there finance. Also it's a strategy, because in the North we don't trust people flashing wealth if we don't know the source. We don't celebrate sudden ill gotten wealths.
you don't have any sense. I just sorry for you, soon you go meet your doom since you dey always support nonsense. Just watch and see. Men go locate you for zero zero hour soon
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by chachanga: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
Look at them, always looking malnourished and confused.

Government has failed its people and keeps failing without shame.

If Buhari was the CEO of a publicly traded company, he would be sacked, arrested and facing prosecution for gross mismanagement by now.

They insist on calling them bandits to make them faceless but zoom into the pics a bit.

Aren't they Fulani Herdsmen? Brothers to Boko Haram? And Buhari's very own kin?!

Atlas9:

It's a religious arrangement. We all know it. They allowed a few camp followers like Amaechi, Keyamo, Onyeama (Abba Kyari's buddy) to tag along. But we all know it was a push to Islamise the country. Like MKO like Tinubu.
Sorry if anyone is annoyed, but it is clear that Tinubu and co didn't expect it to turn out this way.
Tinubu expected to be highly influential but his nominees were either rejected or humiliated out of office subsequently. Then he was the one tasked with distributing cash from 2 whole bullion vans on election eve.
So he is the one being called corrupt, whereas some commissioners in the north may be as rich as him.
Lai Mohammed is probably not happy with the insults he is gaining for lying about everything, but that was his assignment. Whereas the minister for disaster has been disappearing hundreds of billions of naira to feed school children on holidays and supporting the poorest families.
Amaechi was minister for transportation but minister of state (Aviation) was launching logo for Air Nigeria in Bahrain for 200 million dollars. If truth be told, the southern supporters of this horror government are getting a raw deal. They are forced to collect the crumbs in indignity.
Suffering never kills anyone. We shall survive. We shall thrive. God helping us.
They're mad. Anyone hyping any dysfunctional Naija Govt whether past or present must be very mad. Especially the ones here in diaspora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by SocialJustice: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jatriot:
Farming nko?? They look like people who are suited for farming.
The allures of easy money is the major motivation I like to think.
Lol, dont know, don't care. Nigeria tire me.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Yenefer(f): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dharniel600:
you don't have any sense. I just sorry for you, soon you go meet your doom since you dey always support nonsense. Just watch and see. Men go locate you for zero zero hour soon
Lol I'm waiting
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na so fulani people kidnapped my neighbor for jos demanded 30million naira. Thank God he escaped in de night.

For people living in isolated place be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by NoFucksToGive: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol I'm waiting

Why are you baiting him
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Looking at these animals, you can easily tell that they are not using the ransom money for enjoyment - as is the case for Southern criminals.

Is it these scraggy fools that are interested in building houses, lodging in hotels with women, or driving nice cars?

There is a sinister agenda on ground. They are accumulating capital for acquisition of high grade and high quantum weapons, for the onslaught against southerners when the need arises. We need to be prepared.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by thaoriginator: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Watta rasclaat ragtag kidnappers dem!

Dutty battywoy deh cry
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by NoFucksToGive: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:

Seun osewa

Mynd44

Dominique

Except it's one of you guys operating this account then this account has to be banned

This account is used primarily for spreading hate speech and anti tribal sentiment again Yoruba and Ibo members

Why despite several reports Is this member allowed to continue this ?
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by PrincessB1(f): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Odozenya nini.
They won't hustle to make a decent living instead they are running after nonsensical shortcut.

Good they met their Waterloo today angry
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
amnesty loading
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Carlylepneuma: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Bless up sir nasu wasane!.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Ten06(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Seeing them alive shocked me
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by sweetrace(f): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
They should be tried immediately. If found guilty, they should be executed.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by wfjimmytobby(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
kill them all
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by supercase1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
now proclaim aloud
AS THE SUN SHINES ON MY HEAD,MAY I RECEIVE SENSE
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by olaeffect(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Factfinder1:
Nothing will be done to them since they are fulani northerners
The way yahaya bello worships Buhari he might personally pay for their bail and drive them in government SUV to government house

I dey tell you. You can see that they are not even bothered. They know a call will soon come in from the top to have them released.

I dont blaim this guys, it is the rest of us that are too divided, what will it take us to go into our bushes, hunt these mother f*ckers down and bury them without the authorities knowing?
But it is some bastards from amongst us that will still go and tell.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) by Tonytonex(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
thank God. they should be dealt with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today / Christabel Buoro Suicide: How 300-Level UNIBEN Student Committed Suicide (Photos / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.