Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Varsity Students Protest Against Prolonged ASUU Strike In Kwara - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Varsity Students Protest Against Prolonged ASUU Strike In Kwara (787 Views)

NELFUND: Varsity Students Celebrate, Stock Foodstuffs With ₦‎20,000 Loan / FG Apologizes To Students, Parents Over Prolonged ASUU Strike / Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Varsity Students Protest Against Prolonged ASUU Strike In Kwara by Rilwayne001: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
My colleagues and I were today in Ilorin staged the protest against the prolonged ASUU strike.

AIT, channels TV and TVC covered it.

Below is the report

Students of various universities in Kwara State on Monday hit the streets in Ilorin, Capital in a peaceful protest to express their disappointment over the lingering strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.

The students who gathered in front of the Federal Secretariat Complex along Fate road in Ilorin the Kwara State capital called on both the Federal Government and ASUU to shift grounds in order to end the strike.

Addressing Journalists, the Students Union President of the University of Ilorin, Wisdom Okoko and other students’ leaders noted that the students are now fed up as a result of the strike which has demoralized many of them; calling on the Federal Government to Fund the educational sector.

The students also noted that the lingering ASUU strike has led many of them into social vices while the female ones now bear untimely pregnancies.

The students vouched to continue with the protest until the Federal Government listen and do the needful.

https://ait.live/varsity-students-protest-against-prolonged-ASUU-strike-in-kwara/

Cc lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Varsity Students Protest Against Prolonged ASUU Strike In Kwara by paulolee(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
nice one....others affected skuls should follow...
Re: Varsity Students Protest Against Prolonged ASUU Strike In Kwara by 4t4th(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
I can only see four people grin

1 Like

Re: Varsity Students Protest Against Prolonged ASUU Strike In Kwara by illicit(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Great UNILORITES

Better by far....

2 Likes

Re: Varsity Students Protest Against Prolonged ASUU Strike In Kwara by Yahksbiz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Buhari just sent me to check if they are up to 1000

(1) (Reply)

UI Loses Student To Motor Accident* / FG Team Fails To Meet Deadline To Resolve Issue, To Meet ASUU Again. / Can Someone Help Me With This Quantitative Reasoning Question Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.