Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,982 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) (59979 Views)

Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by geezynoni: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
CoRnelea:
Not Bad.. Who has link to her xvid.eos s,extape
Go ask your dad...he masturbates to it on a daily basis.
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by Froshloaded: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Real recognizes real!

That aside, Erica is very pretty and classy. She's gracious too.

Only Nollywood hardcore fans will expect her to date Laycon over Kidd.

I mean the same people who believed that if Laycon win Bbnaija, Erica will go broke, start hawking gala around that one day, she'll see Laycon with his Range Rover on the road and start crying, begging him to accept her back into his life after rejecting him. grin

Wailings grin
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by JastSiryin(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Real recognizes real!

I mean the same people who believed that if Laycon win Bbnaija, Erica will go broke, start hawking gala around that one day, she'll see Laycon with his Range Rover on the road and start crying, begging him to accept her back into his life after rejecting him. grin

Yeah... A Hoe recognizes another Hoegrin... You ladies would never cease to amaze me in your choice of role models. I mean, y'all are crazy!
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Real recognizes real!

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by walozanga(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Skilex:
Erica! You want us to know you the more.. FACT: you can't be like LAYCON
It's just your problem.. Keep disturbing ur head while they live their life
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
JastSiryin:
Yeah... A Hoe recognizes another Hoegrin... You ladies would never cease to amaze me in your choice of role models. I mean, y'all are crazy!
a hoe your entire generations will never afford to fück grin
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 24, 2020
We4all:

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word classy. Go back to your dictionary, then come online again, and let's see whether you will use the word classy to describe someone like Erica who is uncouth and had sex on national TV.

They are hard at work redefining reality. A half generation ago, we were taught to face our studies. Now our girls are celebrated for becoming public figure prostitutes who make money mysteriously and don't marry or stay in marriages.
Boys are heading to politics as thugs because political industry is the only booming sector.
We are in peril. May God help us. We can't go far like this. Even if the fat cats take all the money and relocate from Nigeria, they will still not be free.
For the rest of us, God dey.
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by cutieme(m): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2020
We4all:

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word classy. Go back to your dictionary, then come online again, and let's see whether you will use the word classy to describe someone like Erica who is uncouth and had sex on national TV.
Don't mind her.....some cheap girl now is classy..tufia!
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by cynthia500(f): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2020
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.
If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.
I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by letilex: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by JastSiryin(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
a hoe your entire generations will never afford to fück grin
Mtcheww! Spoken like a basic dude who worships every lady in front of a camera.

Why would i wanna fu*k her? Well, for your info, the only reason why any sensible dude would wanna do so is because of her status. Not cuz she's the hottest, nor cuz her pussy is the sweetest.

It's simpish men that fawn over celebs when there are way cuter girl outside.

She appeared on a show i don't even watch, and sucked dicked, and so what? She ain't no Beyonce. Bruh infact, you're a Hoe grin
Re: Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) by LivingTribunal: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fake all over the place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe: How Resembling Tuface Idibia Made Me Cry Bitterly / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.