Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Prevent And Treat Vagina Yeast Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent And Treat Vagina Yeast Infection (233 Views)

Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know And Solution / Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know / VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent And Treat Vagina Yeast Infection by Ppnaturals(f): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
vaginal yeast infection is a fungal infection that causes irritation, discharge and intense itchiness of the vagina and the vulva — the tissues at the vaginal opening.

Also called vaginal candidiasis, vaginal yeast infection affects up to 3 out of 4 women at some point in their lifetimes. Many women experience at least two episodes.

A vaginal yeast infection isn't considered a sexually transmitted infection. But, there's an increased risk of vaginal yeast infection at the time of first regular sexual activity. There's also some evidence that infections may be linked to mouth to genital contact (oral-genital sex).

Medications can effectively treat vaginal yeast infections. If you have recurrent yeast infections — four or more within a year — you may need a longer treatment course and a maintenance plan.

Symptoms
Yeast infection symptoms can range from mild to moderate, and include:

* Itching and irritation in the vagina and vulva
A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating
* Redness and swelling of the vulva
* Vaginal pain and soreness
* Vaginal rash
Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance
* Watery vaginal discharge

When to see a DOCTOR
Make an appointment with your doctor if:

This is the first time you've had yeast infection symptoms
You're not sure whether you have a yeast infection
Your symptoms aren't relieved after treating with over-the-counter antifungal vaginal creams or suppositories
You develop other symptoms

Lastly I will like to recommend this powerful Antibacterial, Antifungal etc...

Aim Global C24/7
The C24/7 with it 22,000 phytonutrients helps to treat the infection internally to avoid causing harm to the womb by cleansing the body system. And the Aim Global Naturacentia Feminine wash takes care if the itchiness. It also helps women that wants to tightening their loose Vaginal making them look like a virgin.

How To Order

Contact

Re: How To Prevent And Treat Vagina Yeast Infection by EstherWalker: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Here I got such informative information about woman, as they talking about vaginal yeast infection, as being a medical student I have a little bit knowledge about it but I wanna get more information through this website, like it said it is sexually transmitted and cause many symptoms, matter how you having sex first time but to see your doctor when you feel irritation, itching, watery fluid through the vagina if it prolonged it may cause serious disease.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Feel Pain In My Chest. / Pls I Need Someone Who Can Help Me On Keloid Treatment. / Covid 19: "Yes I Had Enough" Woman Remove Oxygen Mask Died Next To Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.