Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

CUSTOMER IS KING - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CUSTOMER IS KING (227 Views)

Neatly Baked Toyota Rav4 2011 For Good Ride / Direct Belgium Hyundai Elantra 2009 Model For Good Price / 2014 Ml350 Benz Tokunbo For Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CUSTOMER IS KING by dru23(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lately I have been reading what is going on in the Cartalk section on nairaland.....And I am not happy how customers are been treated .. The major issues that I notice is the lack of customers service Skills in the Nigeria business. From the banking sector, Food Service, Automobile etc and the list goes on and on .......

For any business to succeed you must learn to treat your customers with respect.. Without customers your business can not grow. And a lot of business owners wonder why their business is not moving forward. Some business owner act like God and act like Mr/Mrs know it all. And it only turns the customer off, without customers a business owner will not be able to afford the luxury and profits of been a business owner.....

I have worked in the hospitality industry for years. I worked in the hotel industry to be precise . In the industry that I worked in , I have come across the likes of Bill Gates, Herb chambers , Doc Rivers and major sports stars and business owners and high net worth individuals

Some can be very difficult and others are very nice.. The experince that I learn I was able to incorporate into my Nigeria business. I have learn to respect each and every of my customers from the older to younger ones ..I have learn to respond to phone calls and emails in a timely fashion manner.. Those are the skills that make a great business man. And so far no customers has ever complain about my services to them.

We at dru23 will continue to be great advocate for good customer skills and relation. And we implore other business owners to treat their customers as king. We encourage good services at all times .. The customer that you chase away will end up coming to me or other business owners that will treat them right.....

To all the customers out there , we at dru23 are at your service whether you spending 1Naira or 50billion Naira or you making enquiries.. We will treat you the same with respect and dignity..... We thank you all.....

Without you there won't be a dru23.... We thank you and appreciate you all .....

2 Likes

Re: CUSTOMER IS KING by double3(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
The customer is alwys the boss, but some customers could be rilly annoying.
Re: CUSTOMER IS KING by dru23(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
double3:
The customer is alwys the boss, but some customers could be rilly annoying.

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway!!!.. Registered 2005 Lexus Rx330 Full Option...... @ 2.3m / Toyota Sienna 2003 Model Forsale / Super Clean Nissan Rogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.