Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Birthday: Igberetv Boss Felicitates With Reps Dep. Whip, Onyejeocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday: Igberetv Boss Felicitates With Reps Dep. Whip, Onyejeocha (165 Views)

Minimum Wage: Senate Committee Concur With Reps, Approves N30,000 / Buhari Hosts Imams, Dines With Reps / Dogara Pleaded With Reps Not To Embarrass Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday: Igberetv Boss Felicitates With Reps Dep. Whip, Onyejeocha by BleedingPen: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Executive Director of Igbere TV, Emeh James Anyalekwa, has congratulated the member representing Isuikwato/Umunneochi Federal Constituency, Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, on her 51st birthday.

In a congratulatory message personally signed by the Igbere TV boss, Monday, he eulogized Onyejeocha as a “courageous and respectable politician.”

He further congratulated the federal lawmaker, who doubles as deputy chief whip of the House of Representatives, for devoting her life to service to the people of her constituency.

Anyalekwa said, “I felicitate with Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, the deputy chief whip of the House of Representatives and member representing Isuikwato/Umunneochi federal constituency, on the occasion of her birthday.

“On behalf of my family and management team of Igbere TV, I wish her(Onyejeocha) more productive years in her altruistic service to humanity and pray that the Lord’s blessings and grace abide with her and family.”

Anyalekwa, who doubles as National President, Online Media Practitioners Association of Nigeria (OMPAN), enjoined Onyejeocha's family, friends, political loyalists, and well-wishers to celebrate this milestone of her attaining the joyous age of fifty-one in good health and sound mind.

The Igbere TV boss, however, urged the Reps deputy whip to use her wealth of knowledge, wisdom and experience to contribute to national development, including mentoring young leaders of her Isuikwato/Umunneochi immediate constituency.

Based on her brilliance, citizen-oriented bills, motions and debates on critical national issues in the House, Onyejeocha, in 2019, bagged the 'Female Lawmaker of Year' award in the prestigious Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Awards.

The lawmaker was in 2020, renominated by Nigerians and won the 'Female Lawmaker of Year' making her win the category back-to-back. The formal award presentation takes place December 10 at the Sheraton hotels, Abuja.

https://igberetvnews.com/1372699/birthday-igberetv-boss-felicitates-reps-dep-whip-onyejeocha/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Birthday: Igberetv Boss Felicitates With Reps Dep. Whip, Onyejeocha by Pepsi4me(f): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Birthday: Igberetv Boss Felicitates With Reps Dep. Whip, Onyejeocha by Pepsi4me(f): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Insurgency, Terrorism May Continue For 20 Years – Buratai / The Attack On Ebonyi Elite; The Last Phase Of Umahi's Political Hegemony / Insecurity: What Exactly Is Govt Getting Right?(opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.