Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Banky W Shares Childhood Photos Of Wife Adesua And Her Cousin, Ozzy Etomi. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Shares Childhood Photos Of Wife Adesua And Her Cousin, Ozzy Etomi. (818 Views)

Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Ozzy Etomi: "Husbands Pay Housewives Salaries" - Waje, Dencia & Eku Edewor React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Shares Childhood Photos Of Wife Adesua And Her Cousin, Ozzy Etomi. by GladGlad(f): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Banky W took to his Instagram page to praise his wife by sharing childhood photos of Adesua and her cousin, Ozzy Etomi.
He Said:
''I hereby interrupt your day to let you know that Susu's beauty is TIMELESS!!! She would have been my spec even when I was 10 years old!!! Just look at this supermodel!!!
More photos: https://gladtune.com/2020/11/23/she-would-have-been-my-spec-even-when-i-was-10-banky-w-says-as-he-shares-photos-of-his-wife-adesua-as-a-girl/

Re: Banky W Shares Childhood Photos Of Wife Adesua And Her Cousin, Ozzy Etomi. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
she's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Childhood Photos Of Wife Adesua And Her Cousin, Ozzy Etomi. by sissoko89: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pickin way go fine nah from small them dey know
Re: Banky W Shares Childhood Photos Of Wife Adesua And Her Cousin, Ozzy Etomi. by Kestolove(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wait is banky impotent or have a low sperm count dat he can't get dix girl pregnant
Re: Banky W Shares Childhood Photos Of Wife Adesua And Her Cousin, Ozzy Etomi. by osemoses1234(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Wait is banky impotent or have a low sperm count dat he can't get dix girl pregnant
cho cho cho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Who Got 7 A1s In WAEC Dies / Best Of Sydney Talker And Nastyblaq Comedy 2021 / Rolls Royce Obsessed Nigerian Billionaire Aare Bolu Akin Olugbade Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.