Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) (51319 Views)

Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by pozehnani(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
God o. Biko kwa.
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by LoveJesus87(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Rest in peace to them
We were born to die
And death is only the beginning
The only prayer we should be praying as real niggarrrs is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles, make some dope money and seek for little knowledge before we die
And where are you going after you die?
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by We4all: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
chikeze:
What is going on in dis country. Na so so death everywhere. God forbid.

My guy, I just hope that next year doesn't turn out worse. I just hate 2019/2020 cos I lost two most important people in my life.
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by weslay: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
May their souls rest in perfect peace. May God comfort those left behind
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Are you sure you are alright?
Kestolove:
Just take a look at d old man still in service, since he refuse to retire death has retired him..infact from d first pics his dead already...nupe people kowei

2 Likes

Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by yahmohy27: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
God have mercy on both of them, Aameen
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Shadysen: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
72 virgins loading....
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Oizee(f): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by segun18(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
O what a loss! May they both rest well. The whole family must be upside down now. Pls pls kindly go for regularly medical checkup if you are over 35.
Prayer and commitment to God's kingdom is good but eat well, worry less and exercise well.

May we finish well in Jesus name
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by We4all: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
LoveJesus87:
And where are you going after you die?

Hmnn...trust me, there is a lot we may never know. When I lost my sibling, I kept asking her where she was, and she would call the name of the place. I can still recall the name.

From what I gathered, dead people live another life which isn't heaven or hell.

1 Like

Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by TheGift: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Just take a look at d old man still in service, since he refuse to retire death has retired him..infact from d first pics his dead already...nupe people kowei

Na wa for all these children that cannot even spare a thought for the dead , before displaying their ignorance about and insensitivity towards them. sad

2 Likes

Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Tswata1992: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
May Allah bless you with Aljanna Fidausi dear uncle .
He was in his early fifties
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by AnanseK(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:

This bad mouth is unnecessary. Death is not reserved for only the old. Even young people can die.
No body escapes death.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Nitah1: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
PEOPLE FROM THERE HATE SEEN THEIR FELLOW MAN PROGRESS.

FEAR THOSE "NDAS,NDAGIS IN NIGER STATE"

NA ME TALK AM IF ANY. "nda" here is not happy make he come beat me I am in Bosso town.
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Milkfactory: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
So many bad belle in this forum... Is he the cause of ur unemployed status. May God heal u

3 Likes

Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by sammysneh(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don tire to type rip, lord have mercy on us
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by danietohbadt(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Rest in peace to them
We were born to die
And death is only the beginning
The only prayer we should be praying as real niggarrrs is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles, make some dope money and seek for little knowledge before we die

Shebi them say na 35 years of service or rather if you dey 65 years before you retire....how are we sure say he don serve the 35years...because he old! Probably na poverty and suffering make am old

Retirement is 60 years.
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Princedapace(m): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Federal agencies are made up abokis.

That is where they can occupy based on quota system and faulty political arrangements.

Bring them to private and merit driven sector, u won't see them again.

1 Like

Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Oxtertee(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
We4all:
RIP to him. By the way, those Immigration officers are so corrupt. Extorted 65K from me just to renew my passport. It's been over 2 weeks and it's still not ready.

Let me shock you, I did capturing with my daughter since 29th Aug, 2020. & I am yet to lay my hands on the passport. Same with my wife that went for change of information. NIS needs total reform.
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
This life no balance
Rip to them
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ọnwụ Ajoka!! Laa na ndokwa!!!
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Passionate888: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Allah Rahma and Baraka? Na Ultimate Mortal Kombat no?
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Respect55(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Excellent
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by MuttleyLaff: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by abudc(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
just imagine someone saying thesame about u when u die.

1 Like

Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Lorechino(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Among the things I notice was that the sister picx was Photoshop into another background to look as if all is well, but the original pics with poor background is still there. Something is not right here
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
We4all:
RIP to him. By the way, those Immigration officers are so corrupt. Extorted 65K from me just to renew my passport. It's been over 2 weeks and it's still not ready.
That's too high when new one sef na 45k
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
Protest you from you inner and outer enemy? What da Bleep does this mean.? This is the work of IPOB and nnamdi kanu. Thank God our sweet daddy is well and health...

No mind me, I'm just an upcoming BMC. I still dey learn work.

Mumu
Re: Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) by frog12: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
another highly-placed northerner die in unknown circumstance. just terrible!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos / Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It / Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.