Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? (4080 Views)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / ASUU Strike: What Is the update in your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ThompsonJoo: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
UNIPORT vote in favour of the strike says FG offer not enough
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Balaxx: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
hw u take knw

3 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Tony142: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

uniport is not on strike, my friend school there, they are writing exams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ThompsonJoo: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tony142:

Re verify
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ShitStain(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

Re verify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Saintinoo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
No circular from the chapter? Mind you, only the chairman cannot decide for the chapter, there must be a vote.
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Dreamliner787(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

May God punish whoever made that statement in your school

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by PussyOdour(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uniuyo to meet tomorrow to decide.
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by fammava: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
UNIPORT na mad people full am na, still dey cruise with pass glory. Those lecturers are outdated..
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Dreamliner787:

May God punish whoever made that statement in your school
the op is a student of AAU ekpoma and the news is fake cos I heard uniport is writing exams
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by SirWarlock: 3:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
the op is a student of AAU ekpoma and the news is fake cos I heard uniport is writing exams
Are you sure about that cos I know a uniport student who is at home rn.
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by duduade: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Saintinoo:

No circular from the chapter? Mind you, only the chairman cannot decide for the chapter, there must be a vote.

Has Congress being held??

All or rather most universities had better behave o

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by duduade: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2020
SirWarlock:
Are you sure about that cos I know a uniport student who is at home rn.

Are you minding the clout chaser
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Osiki18(f): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2020
I am a student of Uniport and I am telling you that we have been on strike since March until now

7 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by RSVP: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Is Kogi State University affected by the ongoing ASSU strike??

S9meone was telling me how he's brook and needs fund to run some school stuff. I asked which sch is that and he mentioned KSU.. I don't want to sound ignorant but
I was like is your sch not affected by the assu strike?
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Drfifa: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Tony142:

Rivers state university[RSU] are the ones writing the exams, Not Uniport!

Uniport like every other federal school is on strike!.
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by PapalsBull(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2021:

[/s]
Heard MIT students are writing exam too cheesy.

Na koboko I go take whip you enter line cheesy ask ngadaawo about papalsbull cool.
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ebenezer202l(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2020
PapalsBull:

Na koboko I go take whip you enter line cheesy ask ngadaawo about papalsbull cool.
1stola? Aka FucktheMod?
You've been noticed
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by PapalsBull(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
ebenezer202l:
1stola? Aka FucktheMod?
You've been noticed
[/s]
Switching account to reply cheesy. If you like operate a million account.

I am now 1stola, hehehe grin.

Btw, I will be in Plymouth next month to run something.
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ebenezer202l(f): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2020
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
Switching account to reply cheesy. If you like operate a million account.

I am now 1stola, hehehe grin.

Btw, I will be in Plymouth next month to run something.
Afamed you've been noticed.
Now run along kid.
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by PapalsBull(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
ebenezer202l:
Afamed you've been noticed.
Now run along kid.
[/s]
I will allow you in your tomfoolery :
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by okan1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
na so them go steal our money go uk like gowon.see as uk don open up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfnksGUu5Yo
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by habymi: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
RSVP:
Is Kogi State University affected by the ongoing ASSU strike??

S9meone was telling me how he's brook and needs fund to run some school stuff. I asked which sch is that and he mentioned KSU.. I don't want to sound ignorant but
I was like is your sch not affected by the assu strike?

no it's not affected
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ngadaAwo: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
PapalsBull:

ebenezer2021
papalsbul na my old friend that has paid his dues
should we find him one week contract cheesy
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Baueress: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
NO INFO YET
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by RSVP: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
habymi:

no it's not affected

OK thanks
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by PapalsBull(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
ngadaAwo:
ebenezer2021
papalsbul na my old friend that has paid his dues
Just coming back from eight months (March to Nov) ban because of the dead rat griller cheesy.

Sure you know him now because he now goes with different alts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by majamajic(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pls any info about Abia state University uturu , are they back in school ?
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ngadaAwo: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
PapalsBull:

Just coming back from eight months (March to Nov) ban because of the dead rat griller cheesy.

Sure you know him now because he now goes with different alts.
all his useless monikers are under contract and tight surveillance

Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ebenezer202l(f): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
ngadaAwo:
ebenezer2021
papalsbull na my old friend that has paid his dues
hope he's not supporter of this Regime of hardship?
Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ngadaAwo: 4:00am On Nov 25, 2020
ebenezer202l:
hope he's not supporter of this Regime of hardship?
nope he's not though he used to be but no sane person can support this government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ThompsonJoo: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

U heard ? Oga dey aren't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Assistance(lasu P.ume) / JAMB (UTME) 2010 Result Problems: Canceled/No Record/Registration Error Etc / Latest On Absu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.