Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Virus? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Virus? (958 Views)

My Phone Has Been Locked! By A Virus!! / Is Mobogenie App A Virus / Recommended Mobile Anti Virus For Tecno Android And Other Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virus? by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2011
Im having a problem with my broswer (or phone),could it be a virus or hackers? An example,i log in to nld,type my reply but once i click on the reply button,the messages i get are: 1.the message body was left empty.whatever i typed disappears,forcing me to re-type all over again and still it goes back to msg body left empty. 2.It just automatically takes me to another section,eg i was trying to post a reply at the sports section but i land at the romance section. I noticed this happens only when im browsing with opera mini,is it just me,a virus or what?what do i do?i love browsing with opera. Thanks y'all
Re: Virus? by ifyalways(f): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
angry
Re: Virus? by engrhamid(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2011
ifyalways:

Im having a problem with my broswer (or phone),could it be a virus or hackers? An example,i log in to nld,type my reply but once i click on the reply button,the messages i get are: 1.the message body was left empty.whatever i typed disappears,forcing me to re-type all over again and still it goes back to msg body left empty. 2.It just automatically takes me to another section,eg i was trying to post art reply at the sports section but i land at the romance section. I noticed this happens only when im browsing with opera mini,is it just me,a virus or what?what do i do?i love browsing with opera. Thanks y'all
It aint a virus or an hacker.
The issue is from opera mini.
try using another browser or copy the content and quit, then start all over.
Re: Virus? by ifyalways(f): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
EChe but I already know that the problem is with my browser ie OPera mini as i don't encounter such problem when using other browsers,thing is I prefer using opera hence the need to sort this shyt.Secondly,what do u mean by "clear content"?how do i do it?please use clear terms for me,im no phone geek!.where is that guy that won the phone section award and awof when u need him gan?lol you guys should help a sister now.
Re: Virus? by aieromon(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2011
ifyalways:

EChe but I already know that the problem is with my browser ie OPera mini as i don't encounter such problem when using other browsers,thing is I prefer using opera hence the need to sort this shyt.Secondly,what do u mean by "clear content"?how do i do it?please use clear terms for me,im no phone geek!.where is that guy that won the phone section award and awof when u need him gan?lol you guys should help a sister now.

Haba,i have replied you in the thread where you laid the complaint nah embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-577828.192.html#msg7949949
Re: Virus? by ifyalways(f): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2011
aieromon:

Haba,i have replied you in the thread where you laid the complaint nah embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-577828.192.html#msg7949949
LOL
Don't mind me . . .and I appreciate ur response at the other thread.
Re: Virus? by TheWizPhoenix(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Virus? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
ifyalways:
Im having a problem with my broswer (or phone),could it be a virus or hackers? An example,i log in to nld,type my reply but once i click on the reply button,the messages i get are: 1.the message body was left empty.whatever i typed disappears,forcing me to re-type all over again and still it goes back to msg body left empty. 2.It just automatically takes me to another section,eg i was trying to post a reply at the sports section but i land at the romance section. I noticed this happens only when im browsing with opera mini,is it just me,a virus or what?what do i do?i love browsing with opera. Thanks y'all

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 5 Problems: Touch Screen Glitch Causes Freezing / Etisalat Internet Setting / Glo BB Complete Month Now Comes With 1G Data Cap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.