Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting (37950 Views)

Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by BRATISLAVA: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2020
rastaLivity:
it’s so obvious you didn’t watch the CNN video, cos they said they reached out to the Nigeria army and Lagos state government to comment on their findings but they refused to comment, so you expect them not to release the video or what?

I still maintain, cnn are not obligated to reach out to the federal government, they have no story to tell in this event. Lai Mohammad is just making a mockery of this shithole threatening CNN with sanctions, even trump hasn’t sanction cnn after consistently attacking him every seconds of the day.

If they are not obligated to, then we can continue with news that people don't believe.

This letter has some points that the news report never carried. It never showed us where protesters were the ones behind some shootings and even the protesters knew it from their conversations recorded. No. We were told the protesters were "peaceful". Nobody showed us the ones where they did bad things, too. We've been under the impression that they were sitting ducks, but this letter and accompanying evidence debunk that. By not contacting them, they have made a point now.

If both sides are reported, we will not have last minute revelations. We would know everything and know how to see the matter. Instead there are now credibility issues, and the journalist appears to have been paid to give one-sided information.
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Pecuman: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2020
helinues:

Nigeria is a nation, CNN is just a media group...

A media group that is well connected with the political Party that runs America for most of the time and like half it's institutions the other half of the time. They also forge the opinions of most of the voters into the Democrat party.

Like do you know how connected the owners of CNN are with the Democrats? Do you know how much money that they spend lobbying them?. Nigeria isn't China, it doesn't have the military, economy and Population to just piss off whoever they want.

Expect sanctions, the support of the US to APC's opposition (since the Democrats will still be running things then) and less ignoring of the bullshit corruption that Nigeria does there.
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by rastaLivity: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

If they are not obligated to, then we can continue with news that people don't believe.

This letter has some points that the news report never carried. It never showed us where protesters were the ones behind some shootings and even the protesters knew it from their conversations recorded. No. We were told the protesters were "peaceful". Nobody showed us the ones where they did bad things, too. We've been under the impression that they were sitting ducks, but this letter and accompanying evidence debunk that. By not contacting them, they have made a point now.

If both sides are reported, we will not have last minute revelations. We would know everything and know how to see the matter.
you are not making any sense, stop trying hard to be neutral, we know which side you are on. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Pecuman: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
go and sit down.

Higher Places Like where

Like the government of the powerful state in the World and it's major allies.
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by ladychioma: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2020
I thought uncle Lie lie Muhammed said he will sue CNN?
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by BRATISLAVA: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2020
rastaLivity:
you are not making any sense, stop trying hard to be neutral, we know which side you are on. Peace

Who is trying to make sense to you? It is obvious where you stand, and even though you won't admit it, your stand is senseless when you don't support thorough processes.

Maybe one day when you need to clear your name you will know the folly of your approach to situations without applying full sense.

Never take sides without two sides of a story, on great matters. People like you can lynch others without hearing the full thing. No wonder the government is taking full advantage of you.

Facts hurt you when they don't please you. You hope you can cancel them like you do on Twitter. Seems you don't like your oppositions recorded evidence.

Peace.
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by richardtimothy(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Ogun wey go kill lai Mohammed is by the conner.......
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Sosanya93(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Someone should shut this old fool up, who's name confirm he's a liar (Lai)
"Lai the LIAR"
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Mrquote: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
so The Best Way For The Youths To Solve Our problem Is By Protesting.

Una Never Ready For Change
Whats the best way if i may ask? Because I know that you understand the type of electoral system we have.
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by bigfish3k: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
i Should Go And Read My Own Book... See Foolish Thing Wey Adult De Talk
I wonder why you have been busy supporting a government that removed cameras, tampered with the one provided by mast high above that it stopped recording at the point of clarifying the truth, put off the light so that the truth will not be known except their own version.

Where is thy conscience?
If the government wants truth they wouldn't have removed the cameras and put off lights
Now the truth is obscure and in darkness the same people that put off the lights are complaining.

Sensible people are putting one and two together to come out with the truth and it's the government that made it so because they put off lights and camera.
Therefore you and the government should stop complaining
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by rastaLivity: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Who is trying to make sense to you? It is obvious where you stand, and even though you won't admit it, your stand is senseless when you don't support thorough processes.

Maybe one day when you need to clear your name you will know the folly of your approach to situations without applying full sense.

Never take sides without two sides of a story, on great matters. People like you can lynch others without hearing the full thing. No wonder the government is taking full advantage of you.

Facts hurt you when they don't please you. You hope you can cancel them like you do on Twitter. Seems you don't like your oppositions recorded evidence.

Peace.
you still don’t comprehend, so what stopped the Nigeria army and Lagos state government to respond to cnn when contacted? So you want to teach cnn about due process? lol . Keep waiting for the imaginary sanction then
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by ogbu80(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Afonja2:

They admitted they went to the protest ground with live bullet not to use it on the protesters but to defend themselves

If you know how security agents work, you will agree that no soldier will go on such an assignment without being properly armed in case of any unexpected episode.
unexpectations like shooting at unarmed protesters when they demand for good governance? Because that's exactly what happened, the protesters weren't armed yet they shot at them
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Cashio(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2020
even if what was fired were blank bullets, my question is this...what prompted the shooting.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by IamPlato(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

I wonder why you have been busy supporting a government that removed cameras, tampered with the one provided by mast high above that it stopped recording at the point of clarifying the truth, put off the light so that the truth will not be known except their own version.

Where is thy conscience?
If the government wants truth they wouldn't have removed the cameras and put off lights
Now the truth is obscure and in darkness the same people that put off the lights are complaining.

Sensible people are putting one and two together to come out with the truth and it's the government that made it so because they put off lights and camera.
Therefore you and the government should stop complaining
go And Read The Book And See how Much You Have Embarassed Yourself
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by IamPlato(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Mrquote:

Whats the best way if i may ask? Because I know that you understand the type of electoral system we have.
now you are asking reasonable question... click that link in my signature and read that book... thank me later
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Blackdisciple(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
They Are Really Taking This Serious Sha.

This Same CNN wey Americans hate, trump Even Banned Them From White House Press Conference because They Go Out And Twist Every Thing He Says

Na This Same CNN nigerians Won Worship.

CNN is Not Your Friend.

MODIFIED
As For The unripe Monkeys Quotin Me i Never Said The Nigerian Government Is Your Friend. Kindly Use Your Common Sense Abeg.

And Stop Disturbin the International Community With Your Problem, white Men Are Not Gods Over Us, dont Make Yourselves Slaves Like the Black Fore Fathers.

Stand Up And Fight To Own Your Country.

Stop This Rubbish Lekki rant and Plan To Win The Next Election but If You Cant then Shut The Fvck up wink

To avoid unnecessary arguement Click and read this book...

It has the solution to winning the next election

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_plight_the_plot_and_the_glory/38382

Wetin Syria go come talk na
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Blackdisciple(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Bla ! bla !! bla !!!

Baba don go write note book to CNN
this matter is giving him sleepless night, heart Break, heart Attack, heart burn, HBP, Baba dnt let social media ke u oo, bubu no even sent sef

Baba the matter na say una kill peaceful protesters for lekki toll gate finish but una no want accept the fact say una kill....

Dnt sent the armies una no gree kekekeke
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by bigfish3k: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
go And Read The Book And See how Much You Have Embarassed Yourself
Which book?
Is it possible that I embarrass myself more than the government that removed camera and light so that darkness can hide the truth and is now crying foul when the "soro smoke" generation still found a way through it through DJ switch adventures
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by themanderon: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2020
The devils favorite liar. The devil would be pleased at his work rate.
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Mrquote: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
now you are asking reasonable question... click that link in my signature and read that book... thank me later
Tell me the title i can look for it myself
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Dexp(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2020
Rubbish and shameless government. An outsider coming to open the sins this government is covering and they still have the gods to still think of sanctioning CNN.
What a failed govt.
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by solostar1: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Cashio:
even if what was fired were blank bullets, my question is this...what prompted the shooting.

This is the best comment so far. Short and straight to the point.

WHAT PROMPTED THE SHOOTING?
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by IamPlato(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mrquote:

Tell me the title i can look for it myself
oga there are only two places you can find it on earth, amazon and okadabooks

title is "the plight, the plot and the glory" by One Blackboy
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by emanobis(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
They Are Really Taking This Serious Sha.

This Same CNN wey Americans hate, trump Even Banned Them From White House Press Conference because They Go Out And Twist Every Thing He Says

Na This Same CNN nigerians Won Worship.

CNN is Not Your Friend.

MODIFIED
As For The unripe Monkeys Quotin Me i Never Said The Nigerian Government Is Your Friend. Kindly Use Your Common Sense Abeg.

Oga I dnt even know the colour of ur own problem or u wnt sell book?

Whether CNN has the right or not.
Whether CNN is fake or not.
The truth remains...
The Army was there (which they initially denied)
There was a shooting (denied also)
Life bullets (initially denied)
There was also a killing (also denied)

Why all this arguments
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by IamPlato(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
emanobis:

Oga I dnt even know the colour of ur own problem or u wnt sell book?

Whether CNN has the right or not.
Whether CNN is fake or not.
The truth remains...
The Army was there (which they initially denied)
There was a shooting (denied also)
Life bullets (initially denied)
There was also a killing (also denied)

Why all this arguments
for Your Info Bro, the Book Is Free

As For The Killing Issue, if The Matter Hits Any Major Court the Protesting could Lose because before The Government Launched The Military Protesters Were Already burning Police Stations And Killing Police Officers, They Then Placed A curfew to Filter Criminals From Civilians, the End Sars Promoters Stopped Protesting and Asked Them To Obey The Curfew But They Disobeyed and Stood Their Ground.

What Happened Could Have Been Avoided If They Obeyed Simple curfew but Now They Want To Build On The Problem They have Created
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Whois(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sir you can't change history. The First police station in Orile, Lagos was burnt a day after the lekki incident
IamPlato:

As For The Killing Issue, if The Matter Hits Any Major Court the Protesting could Lose because before The Government Launched The Military Protesters Were Already burning Police Stations And Killing Police Officers, They Then Placed A curfew to Filter Criminals From Civilians, the End Sars Promoters Stopped Protesting and Asked Them To Obey The Curfew But They Disobeyed and Stood Their Ground.

What Happened Could Have Been Avoided If They Obeyed Simple curfew but Now They Want To Build On The Problem They have Created
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
Yes there are suppose to be there... Protesters had started destroying properties and burning police stations, they were also headed for oriental hotel to burn it down, the government had the right to send in military since you people were attacking and killing police men

Before or after young hungry man
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Mrquote: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
oga there are only two places you can find it on earth, amazon and okadabooks

title is "the plight, the plot and the glory" by One Blackboy
Ok thanks
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by Obzerfapex(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
You are just spitting rubbish ..... state your facts and stop making noise
thebosstrevor1:

Continue waiting for facts.

If at this age you can not detect fake news, i wonder when you will be able to do that
Re: Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting by emanobis(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2021
IamPlato:

Have you ever checked this same scenario occuring at other countries, even in African countries.
Do you launch the military or the police?
Are we in a war or was it a civil unrest?
Oga, from which world are u from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu / Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.