Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To (1340 Views)

New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Nigerian Air Force Decimates Boko Haram Camp During Military Raid. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by ElectroLyte: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
A family has threatened to drag the Nigerian Army to court after their son simply identified as Nwafor died during military drills in the course of training last year.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/11/new-army-recruit-dies-during-military-drill-at-training-college-family-moves-to-drag-buratai-to-court/

Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by mamaafrik(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
you want to sue gini,abi you don't know that he must have signed a form that state that he might die or be injured during training? Without no shilemeji compensation
Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by Smileall(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wasted effort, I once had passion for military but with the latest developments we're seeing, even if my enemy seeks for my advice on it l'll advice him/her otherwise
Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by Thomthom(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2020
You have already singed his death warrant.. So you don't have any case to prove... But people still dey join army? The way some of them treat civilians eee..
Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by Mayng01(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2020
What did he want there in the first place
Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by shagasha: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2020
No RIP for u bro

You died for nothing

The parents should just grieve over his loss and move on with their life. I wonder what they expected when they supported him to join Nigerian Army.

Igbo man joining NA, they for just carry u go wat front for Sambisia

Either ways... He would have still died

1 Like

Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by SWORD419(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2020
RIP most of those bashing him are doing that out of jealosy, they have probably failed to make it to the army
Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by Thomthom(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
SWORD419:
RIP most of those bashing him are doing that out of jealosy, they have probably failed to make it to the army
Hahahahahaha that's your Opinion bro...
Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by shagasha: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
SWORD419:

Mumu talk

Don't u know that NA is a death sentence if u r not highly connected irrespective of where u r from?

Dey there na
Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by elmodee7(m): 6:23am On Nov 25, 2020
So sorry for the loss but he signed up for it
Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by adecz: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Death is part & parcel of
the life of a warrior..... undecided undecided
Re: New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To by tobechi20(m): 6:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Soeey

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Bukky Jesse Fingered In Prophet Israel Oladele's Prison Ordeal / I Came Back From Work To Meet My Son Tied And Already Dead- Man / Abc's 20/20 Exposes 419 In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.