Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

2023: Northern Group Backs Igbo President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Group Backs Igbo President (228 Views)

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / 2019: Group Backs Atiku, Promises 10m Votes / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Northern Group Backs Igbo President by Yenefer(f): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
2023: Northern group backs Igbo president
25 mins ago

A GROUP, the Coalition of Northern Elders for Peace and Development, has supported Igbo presidency in 2023.

It said the presidency should be zoned to the Southeast.

The body, which noted that its support was borne out of the need for every zone to have a taste of the presidency, slammed the marginalisation of the Southeast since 1999.

Its National Coordinator, Zana Goni and National Women Leader, Mario Bichi, in a statement on Sunday appealed to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to zone their tickets to the region.

They noted that since other regions have ruled the country for years, all parts of the country ought to be fairly and equitably treated in the country’s political affairs.

It urged Ohanaeze Ndigbo to lobby other regions to support the ambition of the Southeast, vowing to mobilise support with a view to achieving Igbo presidency in 2023.

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-northern-group-backs-igbo-president/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: 2023: Northern Group Backs Igbo President by NoFucksToGive: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:

2023: Northern group backs Igbo president
25 mins ago

A GROUP, the Coalition of Northern Elders for Peace and Development, has supported Igbo presidency in 2023.

It said the presidency should be zoned to the Southeast.

The body, which noted that its support was borne out of the need for every zone to have a taste of the presidency, slammed the marginalisation of the Southeast since 1999.

Its National Coordinator, Zana Goni and National Women Leader, Mario Bichi, in a statement on Sunday appealed to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to zone their tickets to the region.

They noted that since other regions have ruled the country for years, all parts of the country ought to be fairly and equitably treated in the country’s political affairs.

It urged Ohanaeze Ndigbo to lobby other regions to support the ambition of the Southeast, vowing to mobilise support with a view to achieving Igbo presidency in 2023.

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-northern-group-backs-igbo-president/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
[/s]

All your news is always fake news
Re: 2023: Northern Group Backs Igbo President by Yenefer(f): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

All your news is always fake news
U tried to get the mod to ban me. I wish nothing but good to you. Even suggested to meet you. But u shy away. How are you today?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Backs Igbo President by lindareep: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Thats the beginning of wisdom wink
Re: 2023: Northern Group Backs Igbo President by Pepsi4me(f): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: Northern Group Backs Igbo President by donbachi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
We go know on election day..wen e reach to press thumbs.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Backs Igbo President by NoFucksToGive: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
U tried to get the mod to ban me. I wish nothing but good to you. Even suggested to meet you. But u shy away. How are you today?

I didn't try to get the mod to ban you. They will ban you. That's certain

Not because I hate you no but because your comments are vile and derogatory

The Hausa ladies I know don't talk like this no matter how provoked

You are definitely a guy. No arewa woman talks like this. You are just a disgrace to arewa

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's General Gowon Fled To The Uk With Half Of The Central Bank- Reaction V / Clashes In IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu’s Deputy Resigns / Proud Father Indeed(nuc Head)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.