Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Birthday : Hon. Onyejeocha Visits Motherless Homes (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday : Hon. Onyejeocha Visits Motherless Homes (photos) (235 Views)

Felicitation As Hon Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Marks Birthday Visiting Motherless Homes / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Commissions Road In Abia State (photos) / House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Birthday : Hon. Onyejeocha Visits Motherless Homes (photos) by Kosiso12(f): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Birthday : Hon. Onyejeocha Visits Motherless Homes (Photos)

The Deputy Chief Whip of the House of Representatives, Hon. Mrs Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, on Monday, celebrated her 51st birthday by visiting Motherless babies home, Igbere TV reports.

IGBERE TV reports that Hon. Onyejeocha who celebrated her Birthday with the Children of the Orphanage Home in Federal Capital Territory, Abuja presented some food items and cash gifts.

Hon. Onyejeocha said her birthdays always offer her fresh opportunities to reflect on how kindly the Lord has dealt with her over the years.

She thanked her immediate family for bearing with her heavy work schedules and endless journeys.

She said : "My birthdays always offer me fresh opportunities to reflect on how kindly the Lord has dealt with me over the years."

"I thank my immediate family for bearing with my heavy work schedules and endless journeys. This is a service unto God and I feel incredibly grateful for your understanding."

"I look forward to another year of impact as a wife, a mother to multitudes of young people, and in my sacred duty of lawmaking."

"To my friends, associates, and spiritual leaders, I thank you most sincerely for walking this journey with me. May we all receive our crowns of glory in due course in Jesus name. Amen."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1372749/birthday-hon-onyejeocha-visits-motherless-homes-photos/

Re: Birthday : Hon. Onyejeocha Visits Motherless Homes (photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nice one from only working house of representatives we have in umunneochi local government!! May the good lord bless ur new added years
Re: Birthday : Hon. Onyejeocha Visits Motherless Homes (photos) by Mynd44: 3:08am On Nov 24, 2020

(1)

COVID-19: Edo Govt Kicks As PTF Cancels National Sports Festival / Looming Clash Of Lagos Godfathers Over A Senatorial Seat / Suspense In Delta As Omo-agege Woos Former Foe, Emerhor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.