Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Letter To Blackface Naija - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Blackface Naija (184 Views)

Blackface Speaks On Faking His Reconciliation With 2baba / Yes! I Insulted Blackface On Twitter! / Blackface Continues Feud With 2baba In New Single Titled ‘war’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Blackface Naija by TruthHurts100: 1:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Dear Blackface,

It all started well. We grew up to listen to Plantashiun Boiz. Good old days. You said you formed the group, all well and good. I want to try to be as objective as I could.

So, Tuface left the group through the back door. Yes! Maybe he was more ambitious and sometimes, you could have to be selfish to reach your dreams. This is something any reasonable adult should understand. And it seems Tuface's decision to leave paid off for him. He is a legend of our time. He is a role model no matter what anybody says.

You have allowed this ancient issue to destroy your own career. You can't grow when you hold so much grudge inside. You've allowed this grudge turn into envy and hatred. You've been doing this for years and what have you gained? Tuface is continuing to grow and you?

You said tuface stole your music or is it that he used your song without your consent. Oya sorry. You had to go sing your own African Queen and if anybody tell you it was better than the one Tuface sang, then those people are the ones blocking you from reality. You say you are a better writer, in your mind bro. You feel you're the best writer and composer in the world.

We felt it was only Tuface you had issues with but now you are attacking Wizkid and BurnaBoy. Bros, you dey fall our hands. Old man like you? Na Wizzy and Burna you dey do song dey abuse?
Check your friends. Its obvious you're rolling with poverty infested minds.

Na only your songs people dey steal and dem dey make am blow but you, you no dey go anywhere. You've allowed your mind stagnated. You even still dress like when hiphop just 3ntered naija. You still think the same way. Bros your beats are watery. Your songs are wack. Tuface and Face made you sound good. Without them, you can't do jack. And you've not been able to do jack since they left you.
All this "dem thief my song" is starting to sound like an excuse for your career failure. It has to stop.

There is a way you smoke igbo that every song start sounding the same. Millions of songs in the world have similar progressions, so don't come here cos you heard a progression in a hit song sounds like the one is those your unreleased songs and you start shouting that someone has stolen your song.

Where Wizzy and Burna wan take hear your songs bro? Think am!

Let me advice you. Stop being a nuisance. Bring yourself down. Who says you can't sing with Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Olamide, Joeboy, Firebox, Omalay, etc... Na all of them hate you? You're making everybody see you as a trouble maker.

Its time you make a Uturn. If you're smoking igbo on empty stomach, you go run mad ooo.

Humble yourself and see how things will turn around for you. Imagine tuface agreeing to do a song with you. Just one song and everything will change for you. Redeem your image bro. Time no dey.

I tried but my anger still showed.

Na half word we dey tell pikin wey get sense.

Yours in music
Truthhurts
Re: Letter To Blackface Naija by Kestolove(m): 1:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Blackface problem is too much intake of hard drugs, that's y am always putting slawormiir in prayers not to loose guard like him

1 Like

Re: Letter To Blackface Naija by TruthHurts100: 1:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Blackface problem is too much intake of hard drugs, that's y am always putting slawormiir in prayers not to loose guard like him

You're right. Who is slawormiir?
Re: Letter To Blackface Naija by Kestolove(m): 2:12am On Nov 24, 2020
TruthHurts100:

You're right. Who is slawormiir?
slawormiir is mr damn niggarrr all he do is smoke weed, drink and bang pussy all day twice on Tuesday.

(1) (Reply)

Lagosian In Love With Igbos / Ufi Box Smart Card / Exclusive: Ooni Of Ife Silent As Olofin Bank, 7star Trade Blames Over Refunds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.