Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

GSA Director Was Threatened by democrats , his pet dog was threatened too - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / GSA Director Was Threatened by democrats , his pet dog was threatened too (253 Views)

GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin / President Donald Trump Says He Is Been Harrassed And Witch Hunted By Democrats / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSA Director Was Threatened by democrats , his pet dog was threatened too by 9jahotblog: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2020
NEW: GSA letter @GSAEmily to Hon. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. releasing limited funds "in connection with a presidential transition" + lays out multiple threats (family, staff + even pets) to “coerce me into making this determination prematurely” + “To be clear, I did not receive any
direction (WH or Executive Branch official) to delay my determination. I did, however, receive threats online, by phone + by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff + even my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this determination prematurely" + the GSA “does not pick or certify the winner of a presidential election...The actual winner will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution."

1 Share

Re: GSA Director Was Threatened by democrats , his pet dog was threatened too by 9jahotblog: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Biden supporters are threatening the pets of government officials for doing their jobs. The Democratic Party is the party of hatred, conflict and violence. That's why they have "ANTIFA"
Re: GSA Director Was Threatened by democrats , his pet dog was threatened too by 9jahotblog: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2020
See trump tweets concerning GSA threat by the leftists democrat members.

Re: GSA Director Was Threatened by democrats , his pet dog was threatened too by 9jahotblog: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2020
See trump tweets this morning saying he hasn't concede defeat.

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy / 9/11 Anniversary: Biden Calls For Unity As US Remembers Attacks / 2021, A Hypersonic Failure For U.S. Hypersonic Weapons Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.