Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Donald Trump: Never Back Down! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: Never Back Down! (253 Views)

President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says / Nigerians To Be Deported And Other Lies: What Trump Never Said About Africa / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump: Never Back Down! by golddare: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2020
I will love to see the end of this series..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Never Back Down! by ejighikemeuwa: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2020
please ride on; we are praying for you here in BIAFRA forward.

never you relent, never retreat, never look back, ever forward is our prayers for you here in the BIAFRA FORWARD.

we are against darkness,
we are for light.
you are representing light.
they are representing darkness.
we're with you BIAFRA FORWARD.
never you be afraid of them.
Re: Donald Trump: Never Back Down! by Imo042: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Republicans are the ones pushing Trump.

Like I said, if you think the Americans will Surrender their country to the CCP, OIC and the Globalists for China to take over the world, then think again.
Re: Donald Trump: Never Back Down! by HopeUzodinma: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2020
We watch.
Re: Donald Trump: Never Back Down! by Righteousness89(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
GOD is in Total Control!
I Salute ,admire and respect the Courage and Strength of President Trump!
GOD Bless President Trump!

The times ahead are looking so uncertain..
Events are pointing to the Soon Return of Jesus Christ..

No Matter what it is that is going on or u are engaged in, Always be Prepared! Because in a time you think not! JESUS will appear..

Our Primary assignment is to be Saved..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Never Back Down! by dehiero: 2:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD is in Total Control!
I Salute ,admire and respect the Courage and Strength of President Trump!
GOD Bless President Trump!

The times ahead are looking so uncertain..
Events are pointing to the Soon Return of Jesus Christ..

No Matter what it is that is going on or u are engaged in, Always be Prepared! Because in a time you think not! JESUS will appear..

Our Primary assignment is to be Saved..
Shame on you forever bury ur head in shame ye prophets of doom

(1) (Reply)

Trump Refuses To Take 'Covid Vaccine' / Need Tips On Eye Care? This Is For You / Facebook Bans 'voice Of Former US President Trump' From Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.