Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss (7110 Views)

Moment Senator Omisore Arrived But Was Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Lmao ...how far my Yoruba guys na
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Coldie(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2020
If the north hands over power to the south east in 2023 forget it they have my maximum respect for life.

I would personally start up a manhunt here in the UK to capture kanu and send him back to Nigeria
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Coldie:
If the north hands over power to the south east in 2023 forget it they have my maximum respect for life.

I would personally start up a manhunt here in the UK to capture kanu and send him back to Nigeria

Your respect has no value to North. Does a slave master care about the respect of his slave? The answer is No! ......the slave will do what the master says whether or not he respects him and thats all that matters to the Master. No party will zone it's ticket to the SE and its not out of hatred but because SE dont know how to play politics.
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by chaloskyx: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2020
IF UNA LIKE SHUTOUT THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA AND HANDOVER THE PRSIDENCY TO THE FULANIS WE DONT CARE AGAIN JUST BREAKUP THIS COUNTRY
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by AroleOduduwa2: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Igbos on this forum don’t behave like the igbos I know in real life, most of them on here are delusional

How can anyone in their right senses think Umahi or OUK will be APC flag bearer come 2023.

You guys are quick to cry marginalization, but from the first republic up until now you guys can’t get your act together, always on the wrong side of history.

Until you have a United voice, you guys will always be a pawn, a mere bargaining chip
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Coldie(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2020
isthatso:

Your respect has no value to North. Does a slave master care about the respect of his slave? The answer is No! ......the slave will do what the master says whether or not he respects him and thats all that matters to the Master. No party will zone it's ticket to the SE and its not out of hatred but because SE dont know how to play politics.

Coming from someone from the major slave region. We from the other south are learning the slave tactics from u people, u call the act of slavery sophistication
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Halexgos3(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2020
God keep us Alive
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Bendeco2020: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Igbos on this forum don’t behave like the igbos I know in real life, most of them on here are delusional

How can anyone in their right senses think Umahi or OUK will be APC flag bearer come 2023.

You guys are quick to cry marginalization, but from the first republic up until now you guys can’t get your act together, always on the wrong side of history.

Until you have a United voice, you guys will always be a pawn, a mere bargaining chip

And how is that ur problem bro..... Leave Southeast matter for them or are u now feeling insecure?
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by InMyFeelings: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Ok
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by olril17(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2020
omenka:
There's something called Annual Leave which employed individuals are conversant with, but I dont expect ignorant and hopelessly unemployed and unemployable NFAs to know what it means.

Bye.
I pity ur wife..old haggard benur farmer
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by omenka(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2020
olril17:

I pity ur wife..old haggard benur farmer
Your sister is doing just fine. Only came in last night. Will discharge her by 2pm.

Please, if you desire to, make sure to use a snipper, it works faster.

Bye. cool
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Coldie:

Coming from someone from the major slave region. We from the other south are learning the slave tactics from u people, u call the act of slavery sophistication

What kind of human being learns to be a slave? possibly people who are beneath human.

....so long as you know nobody is interested in your respect, so you can shove it up your A**. People only crave the respect of people they respect or have regard for.
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Coldie(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
isthatso:

....so long as you know nobody is interested in your respect, so you can shove it up your A**. People only crave the respect of people they respect or have regard for.
Nowhere did I mention yoruba wen I said d word respect why e dae pain u, chief slave?

We don't slave we seek respect
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Coldie:

Nowhere did I mention yoruba wen I said d word respect why e dae pain u, chief slave?

We don't slave we seek respect

nobody respects you, that should be obvious to you by now.
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by PHijo(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
APC presidential ticket is going to the North east. Mark my words!
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
PHijo:

it's certainly not going to SE
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Coldie(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
isthatso:

nobody respects you, that should be obvious to you by now.
It's vice versa to u too
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Coldie(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tsek
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by PHijo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
isthatso:

it's certainly not going to SE

Don't see that happening
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Coldie(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
PHijo:
I support it going to the north east
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Coldie:

I support it going to the north east

I thought you were looking to give them your respect?

As always, they will shout no presidency no Nigeria, then they will settle for slave role to share crumbs at the table. Since 1960, this is what you do. Zik, Ekwueme, Obi etc.
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Coldie(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
isthatso:

I thought you were looking to give them your respect?

As always, they will shout no presidency no Nigeria, then they will settle for slave role to share crumbs at the table. Since 1960, this is what you do. Zik, Ekwueme, Obi etc.
This mumu stop quoting me
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Coldie:

This mumu stop quoting me
3rd class citizen, you dont know your place your are aspiring for presidency!! Even SS became president before you and will become president again before you
Re: 2023: APC Hasn't Shut Out Any Geopolitical Zone, Says PGF Boss by wink2015(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
omenka:
Leave stories, they don't have to pronounce such a transient policy verbatim. Na who work dey chop.

No one should be deceived, the party ticket belongs to South West, Vice goes North, while S.P. is going East, and SSG Middle Belt (hopefully), with Speaker going SS.

It is a shameful thing to admit, but the truth about this is, the reason why these things are being discussed isn't really for the sake of Federal Character or Fairness whatsoever, it is just so corruption can be rotated. If, irrespective of who occupies these exalted positions, all regions are equally catered for by the occupants in terns of infrastructural development and access to job opportunities, no one would give two bleeps who occupies what position.

It is my sincere hope we come out of this seemingly intractable leadership problems in this country sooner than later.

WE CAN ONLY COME OUT OF THIS LEADERSHIP PROBLEM IF NIGERIA IS RESTRUCTURED into a true federal state with powers devolve to the state or region.

Let each region or state controls its own resource and use it to develop its own people.

States or region can just pay taxes from the resources they control.

Enough of this fraudulent unity or "ABUJA THING" which the northerners are taking delight in establishing in Nigeria where federal government share money of one region to lazy states.

I think the Zamfara state gold mining news has opened our eyes to the need to implement true federalism in Nigeria.

The union of states or region should be similar to the one operated in the United Kingdom where Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales can choose to break out through referendum if they want to.

NIGERIA can not continue under this fulani arrangement of depending on the Niger delta crude oil money and Lagos state vat money for all our budgetary expenses.

NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP IF THIS FULANI AGENDA is allowed to continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians / Ortom Lost The Senate To APC / Check Out The Former Governor Bukola Saraki's Cute Rapper Son, Seni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.