Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies (23382 Views)

Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker / Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi / 10 Most Corrupt Nigerian Leaders According To Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by IamRandy: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
One thing the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT don't know is that there are So many TALENTED NIGERIANS occupying POWERFUL POSITIONS outside and it's because of THEIR 60yrs of FAILED Policies that even made these set of NIGERIANS to RELOCATE!

Again, these same set of NIGERIANS are willing to give ALL their power to bring this CORRUPT Politicians down!...Did you hear d lady say " I am a BRITISH_NIGERIAN" citizengringrin

Buhari and his cohorts MUST HEAR WORDcheesycheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by wellmax(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
broadman20:
I'm waiting for the US because na their own I dey like pass.

Buhari intergrity is on the balance as we speak.

You go wait tire, people wey never solve their own problem, wan chook mouth for our own.
We over rate the west

1 Like

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Gabriel004: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
Akfrenzy:
grin lai Mohammed oya sanction her
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by davedpo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
They knew they have been funding corrupt Nigerian security all since and they're just thinking weather to stop or not!

1 Like

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by IamPlato(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Una white Men Gods Don De Speak

Slavery Is In The Average Black Man DNa
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by whizpa(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Please edit your Heading, you can't scatter my head

lol. My mind was also doing that, for a few seconds, I thought I saw f**king instead of funding..
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by broadman20: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
wellmax:
So now Nigerian security will die abi?

We overate these people.

Africans are still suffering from slavery mentality, always thinking the West has solutions to our problems.
Shameless

Your Nigeria has been looking for a place to borrow money and pay police and Army.
So before you Bleep up, remember who the help you.

8 Likes

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Farki: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
wellmax:
See her mouth as if Nigerian security agencies get things from them for free

The UK supported Nigeria with 200 million dollars to fight Boko Haram. Money I'm sure has disappeared by now.

7 Likes

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Gabriel004: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
wellmax:
So now Nigerian security will die abi?

We overate these people.

Africans are still suffering from slavery mentality, always thinking the West has solutions to our problems.
Shameless
Are you not slave before? Those you hail, what have they turned you to.

4 Likes

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Soulsymbol99: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Una dey fund them yet they collect bribe and r corrupt undecided Imagine wen d funding stop.na d masses go suffer d tin.anyhw,lets tackle dis once and 4 all cool
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by broadman20: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
wellmax:

You go wait tire, people wey never solve their own problem, wan chook mouth for our own.
We over rate the west

Hahahaha! Go ask Jona and co how market?
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
UK PLAYING THEIR GAMES

BELIEVE UK AT YOUR OWN PERILS when KT comes to affairs of Nigeria
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Splitmind: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nonsense there is not a corrupt bone in the Nigerian security body.

We are fortunate to have the most transparent, hardworking and honest security structure in Africa and indeed the whole world.
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by November1857(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
broadman20:
I'm waiting for the US because na their own I dey like pass.

Buhari intergrity is on the balance as we speak.
Newly president elect Joe Biden , a friend to CNN , will take care of them when he take over power from Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by wellmax(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
broadman20:

Your Nigeria has been looking for a place to borrow money and pay police and Army.
So before you Bleep up, remember who the help you.

and the loan is free abi, how do you reason sef?

The last time World Bank did Shakara, we went to China. so?

1 Like

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by MickzyDonald: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
whizpa:

lol. My mind was also doing that, for a few seconds, I thought I saw f**king instead of funding..
Ah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
The heat is on. When they start their targeted sanctions the US, EU and UN will follow suit, then the murderers in our government, will start adjusting themselves
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Emyogalanya: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Coldie:
What are the funding our security agencies for?

All these years of funding didn't change them didn't that tell u people anything
they funded the civil war
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by wellmax(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Farki:

The UK supported Nigeria with 200 million dollars to fight Boko Haram. Money I'm sure has disappeared by now.

when? Free loans From UK.

The should return all the artifacts stolen from Nigeria. They should apologize for coming to Nigeria to loot and kill our fathers.
They should show us the weapon of mass destruction taken from Iraq.
Very useless set of people. I don't blame them though, I blame the mentally depraved Nigerian always running to them to intervene in our internal issues.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Farki: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry sad

Overated country.

Let them deal with the corruption happening in their own country angry angry

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/10/uk-corrupt-nation-earth-brexit-money-laundering

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/02/01/the-uk-is-becoming-more-corrupt-and-our-democracy-is-at-stake-8418561/amp/

Overrated country that can take over this one within several weeks.

Overrated country that Nigerians send millions to just to watch their football.

Overrated country that thousands of doctors are scrambling to run to.

Overrated country that Nigerian politicians go to for slight headache.

If the UK is overrated then what is Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by wellmax(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Gabriel004:
Are you not slave before? Those you hail, what have they turned you to.

I am a Nigerian and a proud one. You have slave mentality, it takes much time and exposure to leave. You go dey alright las las
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by wellmax(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Farki:

The should return all the artifacts stolen from Nigeria. They should apologize for coming to Nigeria to loot and kill our fathers.
Very useless set of people. I don't blame them though, I blame the mentally depraved Nigerian always running to them to intervene in our internal issues.
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Brushstrokes20: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Awesome!... The self serving crooks must be checkmated!

1 Like

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by badmrkt(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dear Uk, all our agencies are corrupt. Stop funding any. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by CSTRR: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
These are Nigerians in british parliament taking the initiative.

These are not white men or women now.

These are Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by Farki: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
wellmax:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/30/uk-government-announces-200m-care-package-fight-famine-caused-by-boko-haram

Nigerians are here killing their own children and citizens.

Nigerians are looting their children's futures away.

After sucking Nigeria dry they will run to the UK to enjoy development they deprived their fellow citizens and pay idiots 33k a month or dish out palliative Indomie to sing their praises online.

6 Likes

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by rossniti: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Farki:

Overrated country that can take over this one within several weeks.

Overrated country that Nigerians send millions to just to watch their football.

Overrated country that thousands of doctors are scrambling to run to.

Overrated country that Nigerian politicians go to for slight headache.

If the UK is overrated then what is Nigeria?

The UK is a highly unequal country with millions of people in debt and poverty even as a hereditary 'royal family' sits atop billions of pounds of wealth, living in massive palaces, along with the wider aristocracy. So spare us your slavish bullshiit pls.
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by CSTRR: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
wellmax:

They should not run to them?
Who should they run to?
Your father?

The last time Nigerians did not run to THEM, what happened?

They were shot like animals.

You are not alright.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by able20(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
badmrkt:
Dear Uk, all our agencies are corrupt. Stop funding any. Thanks!
The UK government knows that the political & military leaders in Nigeria got the corruption leasons and syllabus from UK.
Re: Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies by broadman20: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
wellmax:

and the loan is free abi, how do you reason sef?

The last time World Bank did Shakara, we went to China. so?

Hahahaha! I believe you have ever heard about the word TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
You want to to a loan from a democratic government and you want to be autocratic......no no no.
Stay on your own if you don't want those conditions abeg that loan was not by force!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) / Seven-Time Winner Messi Misses Ballon D’or Nomination List / CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.