Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time (41140 Views)

How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent / Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President / Kentucky Elects Dog Wilbur As Mayor In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by mariahAngel(f): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Everything is an achievement for the black man.

Black people need to understand that everytime they celebrate these "firsts", it is validation for the white people.

I want to believe that we've gotten to that stage where achievements should not be celebrated as matter of race, but as a humans.
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by Johnson5258: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Whites don't have choice than to blend with the blacks, we are the present and future of the world. So we should be embraced.
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by euniselfyahoo: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Congratulations to him.
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by DonroxyII: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Johnson5258:
Whites don't have choice than to blend with the blacks, we are the present and future of the world. So we should be embraced.
Hmmmm Smh ...
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by demmymoney(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
I just hope he's competent and he wasn't giving the post out of affirmative action just like Barrack Obama tho
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by laiperi: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
I cannot really celebrate this as a big achievement but I understand the sentiment.

Harvard has appointed and elected many Blacks since it became a Civil Right issue when DERRICK BELL was the only Black Professor in the 90s. He had been quiting prestigious positions on Protest and going on Sabbatical since late 60 or early 70.

May God bless his soul. He paved the way for African Americans at Harvard and other universities.

This is why I find it disgraceful when Africans celebrate positions used to spite Black Europeans or African Americans.

Celebrate achievements in your villages, not at others backyards.
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by woleabayo(f): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
congrats
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by osejie17(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
omo this guy looks self dey like gay
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by luckyz4rea(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
What's with this black and white and brown words we call. A human is human regards their color. Color is in the mind. Race is in the mind. All the divisions about race and color is in the mind. The moment you conquer the world's view on things, you've conquered every cliché or myth associated with these divisions we put ourselves in. Beauty and ugliness that we make mention of are all in the mind.

Once your mind is trained and renewed always, all these divisions about color and what not would varnish like a vapour!
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by EinsteinCloned(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Congratulations to him and everyone who believes in the black race.

Plus, I do not believe colour and race are in our minds as someone said elsewhere. If they did, the prejudices wouldn't hold sway for so long.

Thanks!
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by hotseat: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
livinbygrace:
Once a black man takes over the helm of affairs of any organization, that is the beginning of the end.

Really?

Please, check your facts before consigning an entire race to the trash bin of never-do-wells.

A kind of a wholehearted acceptance of inferiority complex.

The colour of a man's skin does not determine his abilities and capabilities to perform.

Once there's a level playing field for everyone devoid of any form of discrimination, any person can do the needful irrespective of colour.
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
And this is news

Why do black people seek validation so much from the white race?

1 Like

Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by chatinent: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Smiles.
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by EinsteinCloned(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by SenecaTheYonger: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
I don’t think Blacks should have mouths to talk, especially the ones from Africa, given how segregated and divided they are. I mean, in Nigeria, some tribes can’t even be president despite them all being black Africans
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by BlackRexDeus: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
devilmaycry:
No racial abuse..
Talk more of been in a gang or cult...

But in one country like that...before u must be president of student body...u either belong to a cult, fucking rich,belong to one tribe or sumtin...

Mtchewww....abeg any body need security guard or cleaner for canada or uk...pm, nigga dn tire for naija

Bingo!

Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by sweetilicious(f): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
Dude just made history.
Imagine the number of white pucci this niqqq will be swiffing daily grin

Meanwhile

Follow my signature to get 200# awoof airtime.
Except he wants to finish his reputation
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by emonis88: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
Dude just made history. Imagine the number of white pucci this niqqq will be swiffing daily grin
Meanwhile
U wan scam person?
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by sharisto(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
livinbygrace:
Once a black man takes over the helm of affairs of any organization, that is the beginning of the end.
na people like u the worship white
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by Jonathan39: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
If he was thinking about pussy, he wouldn't have gone this far.
MIRACOOD1:
Dude just made history.

Meanwhile

Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by Burruchaga71(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Igbo Amaka!!!
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by ogmask: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
DonroxyII:
You too have sense of entitlement no wonder you are reversed-thinking .... Nobody gives anything, even heaven is not free .... If you think u deserve it, you take it ... Don't beg or appease for it. ....

Are those taking it begging for it

See dis openu.. no time to read and understand befor he jump enter his grave of confusion.
If you have brain you'd see thru the veil. If u think the black lives matter ddnt influence the choice of kamala harris and this kid in harvard then you must be an unrepentant openu.
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by Clothingonline9(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Affordable pant trousers new Europe brands 1500 all sizes available
Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by Dollanaira: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by YaksonFCA(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Congratulations man
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by Philipxxxx0: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
Dude just made history.

Meanwhile

You guys should stop using female pictures and handle here in Narialand.
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by mavisbeacon: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by oyeb15: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sign of End Time. 'At d End Time, all records will be broken''.

Read ur Bible
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by Theboss100(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
Dude just made history.

Meanwhile

Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by Palehair: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
Dude just made history.

Meanwhile

What does that have to do with anything? Seriously
Re: Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time by Debra911(f): 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
IMO01:

You are beautiful too
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zuma And Wives / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.