Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Savings Without Tears - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Savings Without Tears (372 Views)

FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Savings Without Tears by Shinapraise(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2020
When you put your money in the bank for a whole year what do u gain ?
When SMS alert and maintenance charges are been attached to your account and monies are been deducted what do u gain why not follow me let me change your mind set .

Last year i got a job with this insurance company called custodian assurance plc so I decided to have a savings of #5,000 with the company since I work there for most of you u don't know them check them out online some of my friends who were having some financial difficulty joined and we decided we will put in #5,000 as little as that later when things get better we will increase it along the line, we were able to increase the savings to 20k every month we started October last year and by last month all of us were paid the total of 240,000 into our account with interest better than the banks and some microfinance .

Guys this is better than putting ur money in a place where they will be deducting your money daily either for SMS charges , ATM card maintenance , or stamp duty you can start up now that we will be entering the new year you can reach out to me for this plan

+2348161127336 call or whatssap
My name is oluwashina
Custodian assurance plc
Financial advisor .
www.custodianplc.com.ng

Re: Savings Without Tears by Shinapraise(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Let us help you take up our form and start saving for 2021 you have got to take the bull by the horn being a millionaire doesn't come easy it takes determination , dedication discipline and desire to achieve a lot in 2021.
If 1$ is equal to #500 in 2020 think about how much it will be exchanged for in 2021.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Click Network Set To Redefine Digital Marketing For Blockchain Projects / Interested In Tech Or Fintech Startup? Hook Me Up I Got Two Ideas. / How To Get Income Trickling Into Your Account With Forex Trading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.