Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee (7003 Views)

Northern Governors Pay Ayade Christmas Visit, Talk Up National Unity / Saraki Leads PDP National Reconciliation Committee For Bayelsa, Kogi / PDP Sets Agenda For Acting Inspector General Of Police, Adamu Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by Badonasty(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2020
lol...reconciliation committee wey PDP don setup since dem found am in 1999 go don reach 100
Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by Asgard13: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2020
PDP ! POWER To THE PEOPLE..
ONLY NIGERIA NATIONAL PARTY... WITH PROVEN RECORD PF ACHIEVEMENT

YORUBA MUSLIMS AND TINUBU STOOGES WILL STUPIDLY DISAGREE
Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by Sammy07: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I see my niggarr, one of the realest you'll ever find, The Turaki of Ilorin, the realest Saraki on top of that list.

If any reconcilliation gonna happen in the PDP, then Saraki is the man to make that shit happen.

One day Saraki will be the president of this country and fix Nigeria, such brains!!

Pussy ass niggarrs gon quote me, they dont know shit, they supported Buhari, now look where we at, we are in a mess!!

I said what I said!!
[/s]

Just as he transformed Kwara state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by Buchi3232: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=96382600] grin. I hope Pharaoh Wike approved this? Cos anything done without his approval is dead on arrival.. :Lol
Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by brexit: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Dead on arrival, these are part of the people that kept the nation underdeveloped for 60 years

Why are we deceiving ourselves, so these are the cleanest persons PDP can parade, it means that the entire party is made up of Tax collectors, am just quoting one of you

PDP =PAPA DECEIVING POPULACE
Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by Dchampion65: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Saraki that left PDP to APC, lost his bid to return to the upper chamber and lost his state to opposition party was chosen to chairman the reconciliation committee.

Anyway he will start from his own state.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Just as he transformed Kwara state.
Pussy ass!
You dont know shit!!!
Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by tundess: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Reconciling what exactly ?
Any committee in which Saraki is appointed as a chair always ends up being manipulated by him to his advantage, either financially or politically or both.
Frm his time as Chairman NGF to Senate Presidency to directing Atiku's latest failed Presidential election committee.
What msg does the party seeking to be an alternative to this shower currently in power hope to send when they keep rewarding this navel-gazer who betrays as readily as a woman sans culottes?
He has nothing to offer.
And it appears the party has not recognised the significance of the widespread discontent that culminated in #endsars. The party has to have a root n branch reform, the like if which none of these compromised individuals could dare suggest. Eg, party financing.

We can even conclude with a high degree of confidence what a committee of 6 that has 4 Ex Govs, all of whom failed in their states but for 1 (open judgement) will arrive at. A governor frm the North should be the flag-bearer. And Saraki will contest as sure as night turns to day.

PDP have dug their own grave. They refuse to learn frm their defeats and tell the truth to themselves. Despite all the own goals APC keep doing.
Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by Bakori07: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
God bless PDP
Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
You guys should support the igbos to rule this country,that's the reconciliation they need to have...
Not always doing things as if they don't exist.
Re: PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee by Christistruth00: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
It is when PDP are getting ready to Cheat People out of their rightful position that they set up reconciliation committee before carrying out the act. I suspect PDP may be about to Zone 2023 Presidency to the North instead of the South East.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna 2023: Senator Uba Sani Obtains Governorship Expression Of Interest Form / The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army / We're Using Common Sense Approach In Addressing Economic Challenges - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.