Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,514 members, 7,840,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt (16108 Views)

Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / South-South Governors, Leaders Demand 50% Oil Derivation / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackking98:

Your location is even port Harcourt and your making noise. Mtchewww
that is why I keep training you to grow,so you can sound like PH guys
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Akaimmanuel(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Will the minister for transportation who is also former Governor of Rivers State. Rt Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Anaechi be there?
I know he won't...
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by sirp9898(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Insult
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by olamakinde(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy should be president. He is from South West, isn't he. Gambari/boss Mustapha 2023
Gambari is from North Central region
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Blackking98(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Pierocash:
that is why I keep training you to grow,so you can sound like PH guys
I don't want to sound like anybody.
You're living in Port Harcourt,also hustling there,but you're arguing why the meeting is held in Port Harcourt and not asaba, I doubt you're correct in the head. Why not relocate to asaba and leave port Harcourt before arguing trash. Clown.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Blackking98:

I [s]don't want to sound like anybody.
You're living in Port Harcourt,also hustling there,but you're arguing why the meeting is held in Port Harcourt and not asaba, I doubt you're correct in the head. Why not relocate to asaba and leave port Harcourt before arguing trash. Clown.[/s]
that is why you need to have sense to know that life is about equity and justice. That I live and work in PH doesn't blindfold me from been fair and just.

You see what I am saying, this your Esau spirit will kill you one day
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Blackking98(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Pierocash:
that is why you need to have sense to know that life is about equity and justice. That I live and work in PH doesn't blindfold me from been fair and just.

You see what I am saying, this your Esau spirit will kill you one day
Which smelling justice. You have thousands of Niger deltans here, you're the only ediot bothered about where meeting is holding.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Blackking98:

[s]Which smelling justice. You have thousands of Niger deltans here, you're the only ediot bothered about where meeting is holding[/s].
you see your life, we have thouands of Niger Deltans here, you are the only he-goat fighting my comment.when they were sharing sense in your lineage, you were absent in the bush setting trap for bush rat. See where your idiocy has landed you
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Blackking98(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Pierocash:
you see your life, we have thouands of Niger Deltans here, you are the only he-goat fighting my comment.when they were sharing sense in your lineage, you were absent in the bush setting trap for bush rat. See where your idiocy has landed you
Coming from someone who's Sense is hiding under his arm pit. Continue ranting about location while your mate's deliberate on better thing's. Unam ikot mkpo
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Blackking98:

[s]Coming from someone who's Sense is hiding under his arm pit. Continue ranting about location while your mate's deliberate on better thing's. Unam ikot mkpo[/s]
you still don't want to recover from this your lost memory. I was warning you never to take tramadol, look how you have damaged your brain. Where do you want me to start looking for you from now ehn?

But don't worry, uma ukpai is coming for crusade in your area,he will lay hands on you and small sense will be imparted so you grow up from there.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Blackking98(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2020
Pierocash:
you still don't want to recover from this your lost memory. I was warning you never to take tramadol, look how you have damaged your brain. Where do you want me to start looking for you from now ehn?

But don't worry, uma ukpai is coming for crusade in your area,he will lay hands on you and small sense will be imparted so you grow up from there.
Because you take drugs doesn't mean everyone is as useless as you are, we didn't ask you for what drugs you take. Rascal
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Blackking98:

[s]Because you take drugs doesn't mean everyone is as useless as you are, we didn't ask you for what drugs you take. Rascal[/s]
so you have finally charged this your small China phone since yesterday. Is alright, it is better late than never. Don't worry, Government will soon start erecting poles to give you people light before 2023.

Back to the matter. What colour is your senselessness? Do you need more tramadol,or is codein your favourite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Holds Thanksgiving In Church For His Electoral Victory (Photos) / Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North / Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.