Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Job Opportunity For The Good People Of Oyo State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity For The Good People Of Oyo State (630 Views)

Please My Good People Of Nairaland Help Me / Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / To A People Of Colour, We say Happy Independent Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity For The Good People Of Oyo State by oyabak2020: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Are you unemployed, pensioner, underemployed or looking for a part time job to support your income?

Are you a resident of Oyo state?

If your answer to the questions above is yes; click the WhatsApp link in my signature to benefit from this amazing opportunity in our state.
Re: Job Opportunity For The Good People Of Oyo State by oyabak2020: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Are you a resident of Oyo state and you are interested in fish farming business. You get trained, empowered and access financial support among other benefits.

We do have our seminar every Wednesday but fish farming training once in a month.

To become a member, come along with #1,000 to the venue of seminar to get your registration form and brochure.

Chat me up via signature for further details.

Photo Gallery

Just concluded fish farming business training in Ibadan. The last batch of fish farming training for 2020. You can enroll now to be among the January beneficiaries.

Re: Job Opportunity For The Good People Of Oyo State by oyabak2020: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thanks to God Almighty for the successful outcome of today's training on chips production & packaging in Oyo state.

You get trained, empowered and access financial support to add value to your life.

....now We can...

To enroll for the next batch; chat me up via my signature

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Side Hustle For Students. / 600M2 Plot of land for sale in Ikosi-Ketu - 7M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.