Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Send Pupils With Respiratory Symptoms Home – Nigerian Govt Tells Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Send Pupils With Respiratory Symptoms Home – Nigerian Govt Tells Schools (234 Views)

Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors / FG Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens, 6.8m Eggs Weekly – Osinbajo / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Pupils With Respiratory Symptoms Home – Nigerian Govt Tells Schools by schoolwatchdog: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2020
source: https://www.schoolwatchdog.com.ng/2020/11/covid-19-send-pupils-with-respiratory.html

During the COVID-19 National briefing in Abuja no Monday the National Coordinator, Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Dr Sani Aliyu, has urged schools to send pupils with respiratory symptoms consistent with coronavirus (COVID-19) back home to reduce risk of transmission.

In his own words, “Any student presenting with symptoms consistent with COVID-19, particularly respiratory symptoms or fever, should not be allowed to come to school.

”When teachers notice a child with respiratory symptoms, the child should be sent back home so that we can reduce the risk of transmission.

”Just as it is important to communicate effectively with parents, staff, school health teams should be creating protocols and providing regular updates on any change to the school procedures as it relates to COVID.

“We encourage schools to continue to consider creative solutions to abide by our COVID guidelines including staggered learning to avoid overcrowding, platooning, daily attendance and adjusting teachings among others,” he said.

I hope this post was useful you, for more of School News and scholarship updates visit my site www.schoolwatchdog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Send Pupils With Respiratory Symptoms Home – Nigerian Govt Tells Schools by MickzyDonald: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2020
They should make it mandatory for all schools so not all children will be infected

(1) (Reply)

How Does This Increase My Chances Of Getting A Job / Pls Anyone With Unilag Foundation Program Past Questions Should Share With Me / Do You Have Interest In Invention Or Innovation In Sciences? Come In Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.