Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

We Offer Loan To Individual - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Offer Loan To Individual (372 Views)

CBN Reduces Banks' Loan To Deposit Ratio From 65% To 50% / Airtel Partners With Ecobank To Offer Loan To Airtel Users / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Offer Loan To Individual by mutualfundsoffe: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Are you in need of urgent and quick loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over world.The loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower account within 3 hours, kindly contact us via Email: mutualfundsoffer@googlemail.com

Re: We Offer Loan To Individual by laluski(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bastard scammer
I tell u say I go dey follow u every where.you seriously think just because u opened a new moniker I no go know say na you.
You see how SERIOUSLY stupid you're.

2 Likes

Re: We Offer Loan To Individual by tmanis(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2020
laluski:
Bastard scammer
I tell u say I go dey follow u every where.you seriously think just because u opened a new moniker I no go know say na you.
You see how SERIOUSLY stupid you're.
Wow... Was just about to message the guy... Thanks for the heads-up. Please, sir, do you care to share more details?
Re: We Offer Loan To Individual by laluski(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2020
tmanis:

Wow... Was just about to message the guy... Thanks for the heads-up. Please, sir, do you care to share more details?
I'll GLADLY tell u.if u chat him, sooner or later he'll reply you.tell him you want to come to his office for physical meeting..him go ghost you sharply grin
He's one small boy like this...him don use this format open different threads with different monikers all over the place..once I spot him and shout scammer..him go run...Dem no born am well to reply me here..himself know Loan kor...borrow me ni
Re: We Offer Loan To Individual by SavageResponse(m): 1:09am On Nov 26, 2020
laluski:

I'll GLADLY tell u.if u chat him, sooner or later he'll reply you.tell him you want to come to his office for physical meeting..him go ghost you sharply grin
He's one small boy like this...him don use this format open different threads with different monikers all over the place..once I spot him and shout scammer..him go run...Dem no born am well to reply me here..himself know Loan kor...borrow me ni

The fact that he does not have a physical office does not necessarily make him a scammer, it's possible he is just a loan agent or an affiliate marketer. Lots of people conduct legitimate businesses using just their phone or laptop.

I was actually expecting you to say that he convinced you to pay an application fee of 5 or 10K and afterwards did not give you the loan
Re: We Offer Loan To Individual by laluski(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
SavageResponse:

The fact that he does not have a physical office does not necessarily make him a scammer, it's possible he is just a loan agent or an affiliate marketer. Lots of people conduct legitimate businesses using just their phone or laptop.

I was actually expecting you to say that he convinced you to pay an application fee of 5 or 10K and afterwards did not give you the loan

If you're an affiliate marketer/agent and a client insist on coming down to your office and you have none .what do you do? You simply and honestly explain to the client your current position and how you transact not go quiet and start blocking the client's number both on phone and WhatsApp.
This boy blocked me twice on 2 different occasions..and not only me.

His offer was too good to be true..no private financial institution will give u such an offer in this economy.

If u want to deal with him be my guest...I will continue to warn people about the fool

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Sale Lenovo / Digitize Your Rental Business Using RENTBOOK / Top 10 Makeup Artists In Port Harcourt 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.