Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First (2840 Views)

Damagum To Step Down, Fubara To Reclaim Rivers Structure - Gov Bala Mohammed / Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th / Your Zone Betrayed South-east, Kalu Won't Support Tinubu, Edozie Madu Replies Ba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
AlexBells:

Don't look at it that way, we don't need to scare them just to show them that they are less in number, it human instincts they will naturally be scared when faced with a large group, we need to show them that with us they not threatened but even more protected
For me I see no different between these minorities in the south to those conquered tribes in the north
They all reason alike
I prefer they divide this nation and let them go their separate ways
They can form alliance with Nigeria
I don’t need a friendly scorpion on my bed
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by AlexBells(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

For me I see no different between these minorities in the south to those conquered tribes in the north
They all reason alike
I prefer they divide this nation and let them go their separate ways
They can form alliance with Nigeria
I don’t need a friendly scorpion on my bed
We need ourselves, You called them minorities you forget it naturally makes them feel less, what reasonable country will call her tribes minority in the first place, it a psychological thing, they spend their lives fight just to be noticed and any small thing you do as Igbos they are more likely to misunderstand because in their head it rings in their head that they are minorities and the only way they can be heard is by emotionally blackmailing their closest majority, in this case we Igbos are at the receiving end of their emotional blackmail but we don't have to entirely blame it on them, we got our part to play, we need ourselves

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
AlexBells:

We need ourselves, You called them minorities you forget it naturally makes them feel less, what reasonable country will call her tribes minority in the first place, it a psychological thing, they spend their lives fight just to be noticed and any small thing you do as Igbos they are more likely to misunderstand because in their head it rings in their head that they are minorities and the only way they can be heard is by emotionally blackmailing their closest majority, in this case we Igbos are at the receiving end of their emotional blackmail but we don't have to entirely blame it on them, we got our part to play, we need ourselves
Minority is not only a name but their culture and behavior
We igbos have so much allied with them for long we shed them
Whenever their is crisis in the north especially Kano they run to Sabon gari
Igbo area for refuge
We collectively support one of their son to atttain the highest office in nigeria
We lost our dear daughter
Dora akunyili to that fight
Yet they are not satisfy,we can’t kill ourselve for them
Earlier will pay them in their own coin the better

When u pamper a child too much ,he will feel the world revolve around him
Now is not the time to form fake alliance
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by AlexBells(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Minority is not only a name but their culture and behavior
We igbos have so much allied with them for long we shed them
Whenever their is crisis in the north especially Kano they run to Sabon gari
Igbo area for refuge
We collectively support one of their son to atttain the highest office in nigeria
We lost our dear daughter
Dora akunyili to that fight
Yet they are not satisfy,we can’t kill ourselve for them
Earlier will pay them in their own coin the better

When u pamper a child too much ,he will feel the world revolve around him
Now is not the time to form fake alliance
We are not going to Align with them in the sense you think, this time they will be independent and watch over themselves and we will be good neighbour and partners, what do you think
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
AlexBells:

We are not going to Align with them in the sense you think, this time they will be independent and watch over themselves and we will be good neighbour and partners, what do you think
I concur with you
I choose my brethren than them
Igbos are indigenous to many Africa countries
Haiti
Equatorial guinea
Gabon
Sierra Leone
Cameroon
Nigeria
I see no reason while a hamlet will be my headache
We will extend our relationship beyond borders and allow them frees Access to our nation not this noise making oyel dudes
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by AlexBells(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

I concur with you
I choose my brethren than them
Igbos are indigenous to many Africa countries
Haiti
Equatorial guinea
Gabon
Sierra Leone
Cameroon
Nigeria
I see no reason while a hamlet will be my headache
We will extend our relationship beyond borders and allow them frees Access to our nation not this noise making oyel dudes

If you want to join up a lot of us Igbos already working on something similar, please feel free to DM me, I will throw more light privately

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
AlexBells:

If you want to join up a lot of us Igbos already working on something similar, please feel free to DM me, I will throw more light privately
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Taba21: 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
isokomarine you call isoko the third largest ethnic group in Delta state cheesy with your one and half local government cheesy

You said is the turn of isoko people to become governor of Delta state cheesy so called third largest ethnic group in Delta state that can't produce simple senator in their zone cheesy

As for isoko settlers in ndokwa east don't worry we will soon send them back to your one and half local government cheesy

You're talking nonsense in a strange land which you don't belong to

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Taba21: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
isokomarine:
isoko have never loss any election to Ijaw at the first place and for the issue of ndokwa east you( anioma )don't have what it takes to start a war with Isoko ethnic group

There are three main natives tribe in Delta state, they are iserkiri, urhobo and Isoko.

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Taba21: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Your property? Where you can not be a senator grin cheesy
You should've known that you're a migrant in our land.

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Taba21: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Ijaw man has been your senator for ages now and you are talking nonsense.

So you want to fight anioma people with your 1 and half local government grin shocked

Because Isoko people are not desperate with their Ijaw brother

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by SadiqBabaSani: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Misguided and sponsored poster
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Taba21: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
And what your 1 and half isoko local government good at? Your people are all over Asaba causing problem but don't worry we will kick them out Sooners.

The iserkiri, urhobo and Isoko are the main natives of Deltan.
They are very civilized people if not by now you could have starting shouting another episode of Asaba, massacre

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by AlexBells(m): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Taba21:

They are very civilized people if not by now you could have starting shouting another episode of Asaba, massacre
That won't happen this time and it not funny what you just said, as much as we preach peace, in the region, we should all watch our statements, this is a new time ahead, let's not start it with fight, again, The space is enough for all of us, but as much as we respect every tribe, know that Aniomas are Igbos and a touch on them is a touch on all of us, but what we can all live in peace, let's not drum for war please,

2 Likes

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by AlexBells(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Taba21:

No body is a migrant in any part of Nigeria talk more of Aniomas who are indigenous to Delta state, mutual respect is very important,

2 Likes

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Taba21: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
AlexBells:

No body is a migrant in any part of Nigeria talk more of Aniomas who are indigenous to Delta state, mutual respect is very important,

We Deltan are like American in terms of civilization.
Allowing barrack Obama, to be president doesn't make him a native of America

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Taba21: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
AlexBells:

That won't happen this time and it not funny what you just said, as much as we preach peace, in the region, we should all watch our statements, this is a new time ahead, let's not start it with fight, again, The space is enough for all of us, but as much as we respect every tribe, know that Aniomas are Igbos and a touch on them is a touch on all of us, but what we can all live in peace, let's not drum for war please,

Nobody stop you guys not to cross to where you came from!
Las las I think Azerbaijan, has collected back their lands.

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Taba21:

story story story.

3 Likes

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Taba21:

stay with your one and half local government.

5 Likes

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by AlexBells(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2020
Taba21:

We Deltan are like American in terms of civilization.
Allowing barrack Obama, to be president doesn't make him a native of America
I won't exchange words with you, I keep speaking to my people over there not to find anybody's trouble whether big or small in that regards I believe other tribes and people will not mess with them.

Let it be unto you that if you keep pestering them, then be prepared for whatever you bring upon yourselves and your people, that's when you will understand the difference between native Americans, black Americans and whites, in case you want a situation similar to native Americans, keep your violent rhetoric. Once again the space is enough and no body is a migrant in Nigeria.
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by AlexBells(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2020
Taba21:

Nobody stop you guys not to cross to where you came from!
Las las I think Azerbaijan, has collected back their lands.
I know you think this is a joke but I promise you I won't engage in your rhetoric, it not a nairaland stuff, I know you don't represent your people but if your people try as much as striking Anioma in any form, whether individually or collectively, I tell you to prepare well for what is to come, but still peace is possible.

Let's all give peace a try, stop counting on your capabilities, we are all capable of some atrocious act, but we don't take pride in intimidation stop all these rhetoric so we can all live in peace, but don't be deceived any day you make the costly mistake of striking at my people over there on any guise, I won't tell you how it may go but still let's all calm down and give peace a chance.
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by ggood: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
isokomarine you call isoko the third largest ethnic group in Delta state cheesy with your one and half local government cheesy

You said is the turn of isoko people to become governor of Delta state cheesy so called third largest ethnic group in Delta state that can't produce simple senator in their zone cheesy

As for isoko settlers in ndokwa east don't worry we will soon send them back to your one and half local government cheesy

You this girl this is so obvious please stop tribalism.

You will never see any tribe in the North talking in this manner they have more tribe than South
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by AlexBells(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2020
ggood:

You this girl this is so obvious please stop tribalism.

You will never see any tribe in the North talking in this manner they have more tribe than South
Which North, She just spoke mere word, have you gone to Southern Kaduna and see how minorities are cleansed, who do you think Boko haram and bandits are targeting if not minorities, please appreciate where you are, the grass is not always greener at the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by ggood: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2020
AlexBells:

Which North, She just spoke mere word, have you gone to Southern Kaduna and see how minorities are cleansed, who do you think Boko haram and bandits are targeting if not minorities, please appreciate where you are, the grass is not always greener at the other side.

Delta people are one please you people in the South should promote love and peace.

Am always happy each time I see my Southern brothers and sisters here in far North, please love one another and promote peace
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by AlexBells(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2020
ggood:

Delta people are one please you people in the South should promote love and peace.

Am always happy each time I see my Southern brothers and sisters here in far North, please love one another and promote peace
We are working on peace, but all options are on the table, we need ourselves but we should not overstep our boundaries,
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by thatigboman: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

What's the point of this thread??
the point of the thread is to point out the truth.
Carry go Ada Anioma, we are solidly behind u
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by thatigboman: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Taba21:

which land? Patani?

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by CBNwords(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Isoko VS Anioma
Keke. VS Dangote truck

Abeg let us leave this matter biko, there are other important issues to be discussed for the sake of our National progress

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by babyhrt(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Just when I thought the useless tribal war on nairaland is only btw some disgruntled element of the Igbo and Yoruba race, these two idiots have brought the fight to Delta also

I am Isoko, Ozoro precisely, however I refuse to be drawn into this senseless bickering by the two of you

1 Like

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by AlexBells(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
babyhrt:
Just when I thought the useless tribal war on nairaland is only btw some disgruntled element of the Igbo and Yoruba race, these two idiots have brought the fight to Delta also

I am Isoko, Ozoro precisely, however I refuse to be drawn into this senseless bickering by the two of you
Thank You brother, we are not going to allow any fight within the Region, please everyone should calm down, we can not go to the Nigerian house divided, Isoko and Anioma (Igbos) are not going to fight, Mutual Respect, Tolerance and Peace that's all we ask

2 Likes

Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by isokomarine: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
And what your 1 and half isoko local government good at? Your people are all over Asaba causing problem but don't worry we will kick them out Sooners.
asaba belongs to delta state not anioma so stop deceiving your self
Re: Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First by isokomarine: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
AlexBells:

I know you think this is a joke but I promise you I won't engage in your rhetoric, it not a nairaland stuff, I know you don't represent your people but if your people try as much as striking Anioma in any form, whether individually or collectively, I tell you to prepare well for what is to come, but still peace is possible.

Let's all give peace a try, stop counting on your capabilities, we are all capable of some atrocious act, but we don't take pride in intimidation stop all these rhetoric so we can all live in peace, but don't be deceived any day you make the costly mistake of striking at my people over there on any guise, I won't tell you how it may go but still let's all calm down and give peace a chance.
what make you think that igbo can defeat every other tribes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures / Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram / Dutch Biker: Police Should RELEASE These Officers IMMEDIATELY (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.